Agreeable Menswear Post Of The Day

Pimpernel Smith

Lewis Hamilton was in full RAL colour compliance at the weekend:

NINTCHDBPICT000676825397.jpg

I like Tony Sylvester in general, even if his tastes don’t always align with my own. Personally I’d never wear a beret but I’d say this is in good taste. At the very least, it’s inoffensive.

Sammy Ambrose

Very elegant this combination of grey tones, subdued and refined.

View attachment 41281View attachment 41282View attachment 41283
I wore a brown striped shirt yesterday. But the stripes were less pronounced. The tie was a darker grey with a motif. Trousers were olive and shoes and belt chestnut. Watch strap the brown of the tie.(Matchy matchy Sammy.)

My shirt was button down so I didn't have the tie bits you shouldn't see exposed as with the spread collar in your pic.

Last edited:

belinmad

I wore a brown striped shirt yesterday. But the stripes were less pronounced. The tie was a darker grey with a motif. Trousers were olive and shoes and belt chestnut. Watch strap the brown of the tie.(Matchy matchy Sammy.)

My shirt was button down so I didn't have the tie bits you shouldn't see exposed as with the spread collar in your pic.
No pics?

QuandoDio

I like Tony Sylvester in general, even if his tastes don’t always align with my own. Personally I’d never wear a beret but I’d say this is in good taste. At the very least, it’s inoffensive.

Yeah, the beret is a no-go. However, tbf to him he is consistent with his 'beret schtick'. Early last year, before COVID I saw him at the airport in Helskinki with whom I imagine was his significant other on their way to London and he was clad in the Beret in the airport and in flight along with some Odd Jacket and trousers combination. OTOH I was in a hoodie (my only hoodie)!

Top Bottom