Agreeable Menswear Post Of The Day

image.webp
 
Also a general "vibe", man, is important so the music and other anchors of an era or style are important to at least absorb a bit in order to get the message right or right enough. Its a case where the whole is more than the sum of the parts.



Somebody gets it.
 
This made my day. Butthurt The Foxx


#23993 of 2403018 hours ago
The_Foxx

How did PKL become a senior member of styleforum when being such a dick to people?
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-K-L

Dont like
Tie looks cheap
Belt looks cheap
Shoes too + ugly pointy
Cufflinks not nice either
 
This made my day. Butthurt The Foxx


#23993 of 2403018 hours ago
The_Foxx

How did PKL become a senior member of styleforum when being such a dick to people?
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-K-L

Dont like
Tie looks cheap
Belt looks cheap
Shoes too + ugly pointy
Cufflinks not nice either

Sadly, Foxx is one of my favorite members... when he can afford socks.
 
A lot of the time he is unremarkable despite having some of the most expansive RTW gear out there

Unremarkable is okay in most situations. I'd rather have people remember I look put together rather then remember what I was wearing.
 
Unremarkable is okay in most situations. I'd rather have people remember I look put together rather then remember what I was wearing.

I knew I should have used a different term, as unremarkable is often a sign of something well put together but with low flash, timeless, well thought out.

In this instance, I meant nothing value-added in terms of level of fit over far less expensive RTW.

I believe there is a picture of him in black tie and no socks. Ridiculous.
 
I knew I should have used a different term, as unremarkable is often a sign of something well put together but with low flash, timeless, well thought out.

In this instance, I meant nothing value-added in terms of level of fit over far less expensive RTW.

I believe there is a picture of him in black tie and no socks. Ridiculous.

Attolini suits are expensive. It's hard to afford socks when you sink all your money into 5k suits.
 
This made my day. Butthurt The Foxx


#23993 of 2403018 hours ago
The_Foxx

How did PKL become a senior member of styleforum when being such a dick to people?
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-K-L

Dont like
Tie looks cheap
Belt looks cheap
Shoes too + ugly pointy
Cufflinks not nice either

someone should suggest moderator status for P_K_L or at least Hall Monitor. I also hear he can be a really good shill and is willing to accept freebies to model on his amazing insta account .
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom