ANTIFA, ha ha ha

Strange thing Relativism.

Isn't saying that we shouldn't judge people from the past by today's standards, a kind of relativism?

There isn’t any relativism involved. The traitors wanted to break away to maintain their slave states. We said that is wrong. We fought a war over it and they lost.

It’s still wrong and they are still traitors, in spite of whatever the revisionists are trying to say.

There isn’t any relativism involved. The traitors wanted to break away to maintain their slave states. We said that is wrong. We fought a war over it and they lost.

It’s still wrong and they are still traitors, in spite of whatever the revisionists are trying to say.

Er....if this is addressed to me, I'm not quite sure what you are getting at.

You still have slave states in the USA, which ones?

When did you participate in this war?

Who are the traitors today, which States?

What revisionism? What works of art, books, films being made now support this? Even in Gone With The Wind, Clark Gable's character, Rhett Butler, states at the beginning of the film it is backward and primitive system destined for the scrape heap. He just decides to war profiteer from it.

Desperate for votes, Trump just announced that he is joining Antifa.

979A454D-DCD2-471F-B38C-24A8F164931D.jpeg

I see they're tearing down George Washington statues now. It was never going to stop at Confederate statues.
The left are showing their hand too soon in an act of desperation. It won't end well for them. We won't be treating them nicely when all of this comes to a head

I see they're tearing down George Washington statues now. It was never going to stop at Confederate statues.
The left are showing their hand too soon in an act of desperation. It won't end well for them. We won't be treating them nicely when all of this comes to a head
Orange man called it years ago.

He has his issues just like all the others.

And after all the statues are gone, the books are burnt and having erased all non-compliant history what then for the cunning revolution? The re-education of the masses, the purging of the undesirables, the implementation of the Antifa-state?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom