Bill Cosby-There Was More Than Jello in That Pudding!

I remember clearly now what happened when I waited on him, he grabbed quite forcibly the plate I was delivering to him out of my hands as if he didn't want me invading his space, likewise when it was time to clear the course for the table he rammed his dirty plate at me instead of letting me grab it off the table. I was quite shocked at the time and some of the other eight or nine people dining with him were visibly embarrassed at his behavior. I can't remember what he said to me as I didn't take the order but what an asshole compared to the TV show persona.

Isn't that video interview one of the actresses from the Cosby show? One who played the role of his daughter?

I'm with Rambo on this. It is by no means uncommon for women to claim rape or at least harassment--since American society and law have declared open season on men. If there had been a lone accuser or even two, I might have been inclined to give Cosby the benefit of the doubt, but when 16 of them have come out of the woodwork and a former assistant tells of payoffs, the evidence against him seems pretty overwhelming.

I am frankly surprised he's getting so much sympathy here. He was such a sanctimonious old moralist, we should have known.

His M.O, of plying his victims with roofies and having his way with them seems particularly creepy. I have never understood the appeal of sex with an unconscious woman. It seems only a step up from necrophilia! I always liked my women writhing, gasping, whimpering, drumming their legs, raking my back with their nails--that sort of thing.

The women you rape? That last line of yours is pretty ironic given the first.
I don't rape women! I am talking about lovemaking. Haven't you ever heard of passion scratches? I should think all normally oriented men would want a passionate, responsive woman.

I might have been inclined to give Cosby the benefit of the doubt, but when 16 of them have come out of the woodwork and a former assistant tells of payoffs, the evidence against him seems pretty overwhelming.

I am frankly surprised he's getting so much sympathy here. He was such a sanctimonious old moralist, we should have known.

It's not sympathy for him or any alleged victims. I want to see some real proof. They're different things. I could give a shit about Cosby and I certainly don't sympathize with him. It's just a bit premature to leap to the guilty conclusion.

I don't rape women! I am talking about lovemaking. Haven't you ever heard of passion scratches? I should think all normally oriented men would want a passionate, responsive woman.
I've bolded the error in your logic. This is the internet Jan. very very few normally oriented people. Especially on this troll forum!

I happy to be corrected here but historically hasn't rape been under reported and still is today?

While indeed any of us would want to see proof it does seem the sheer magnitude of the numbers suggest there could be truth to this.

Just as people came out of the woodwork in droves to finally frag child fucking priests - some 30 years plus after the fact - this could indeed be one of those watershed moments.

Cosby would not even utter a sound on NPR? He just shook his head "no"

I think the Jello has been rotten for a good long while.

Defo not a rapist.

cosby_weiner.gif

Funny how every black man who steps off the liberal plantation suddenly has people coming out of the woodwork accusing him of sex crimes.

Is he republican or just conflicted? He seems to bounce around a bit and be claimed or declaimed dependig on the year or topic, no?

I note that Tiger Woods' name keeps coming into this. Was he ever accused of rape? Yes, he was an adulterer and philander, but that's not in the same league with rape.

I note that Tiger Woods' name keeps coming into this. Was he ever accused of rape? Yes, he was an adulterer and philander, but that's not in the same league with rape.

He's a piece of shit, and most pieces of shit are pretty much the same under the hood.

Funny how every black man who steps off the liberal plantation suddenly has people coming out of the woodwork accusing him of sex crimes.
Exactly. See my posts #5 and #11
That, and the rash of lying rape accusers of late, is the cause of my skepticism. If this had come to media prominence (as the stories are now all very old and stale) back when the Cos was doing United Negro College Fund ads, I would not immediately suspect that the leftist hate and smear machine was behind it all.

Oh give me a break. The leftist hate and smear machine? I suppose Obama was supplying him with the rufee's too?

Remember how...people of certain political leanings told these tales of whitey George Zimmerman sport-hunting some itty little grade school boy, and then how this nice young man in Ferguson was standing around compliant with his hands up and was brutally gunned down blah blah and it turned out that all sorts of witnesses and media accounts were absolute bullshit?
The leftist lynch mob is in effect y'all. Or is there some other explanation for the bizarre timing of the media prominence of this tired old unsubstantiated story?

Oh give me a break. The leftist hate and smear machine? I suppose Obama was supplying him with the rufee's too?

The Washington Post assigned 13 reporters to Bill Cosby. Because decades-old allegations of sexual misconduct by a has-been comedian are incredibly relevant news for residents of our nation's capital. Nothing else goes on in that city. Ever.

I'm not saying there's an orchestrated conspiracy. And I'm certainly not saying Cosby's innocent. But the relentless media coverage of this is pretty hard to justify, wouldn't you admit?

Shiny metal objects.

The Washington Post assigned 13 reporters to Bill Cosby. Because decades-old allegations of sexual misconduct by a has-been comedian are incredibly relevant news for residents of our nation's capital. Nothing else goes on in that city. Ever.

I'm not saying there's an orchestrated conspiracy. And I'm certainly not saying Cosby's innocent. But the relentless media coverage of this is pretty hard to justify, wouldn't you admit?

Shiny metal objects.
To your first point, the WAPO is hardly leftist any longer. One only needs to read their economic and editorial pages to see that. Obviously, this doesn't fit into your narrative, but I thought I should point it out.

To the second, I'm not exactly sure what is so relentless about this? They can't even get Cosby to say anything. It's not like they're hounding him to death. The women keep coming out slowly so it keeps popping back up. I don't see anything about it today given all the ferguson news.

Still not understanding. Leftist conspiracy against Cosby who isn't a Republican?

Why Coaby and why now? Or is it because he had a new series in development?

They waited all this time hoping he would have a new show and new publicity to swoop in and destroy him.

Please just paint me a cogent conspiracy theory that I can understand and then get all ranty over

Please just paint me a cogent conspiracy theory that I can understand and then get all ranty over
This is just a guess, but as you mention nothing else makes sense either.
Oh noes, old Cos might throw a monkeywrench in the critical race theory narrative we're creating on the Ferguson story! Quick, scoop up some dirt... Googling says that he's got raep accusations, and some disparaging comic in Philly...

A classic dirty move in a losing argument is to go ad hominem. The elder Cosby makes valid points on race, is unassailable. But rape allegations!

To your first point, the WAPO is hardly leftist any longer. One only needs to read their economic and editorial pages to see that. Obviously, this doesn't fit into your narrative, but I thought I should point it out.

To the second, I'm not exactly sure what is so relentless about this? They can't even get Cosby to say anything. It's not like they're hounding him to death. The women keep coming out slowly so it keeps popping back up. I don't see anything about it today given all the ferguson news.

Thirteen reporters for a newspaper, in this day and age, is fucking incredible. I doubt they assigned that many to the Iraq War.

TMZ throws 40 at that Kardashian bint. I wonder how many they have hovering over Cosby.

I remember clearly now what happened when I waited on him, he grabbed quite forcibly the plate I was delivering to him out of my hands as if he didn't want me invading his space, likewise when it was time to clear the course for the table he rammed his dirty plate at me instead of letting me grab it off the table. I was quite shocked at the time and some of the other eight or nine people dining with him were visibly embarrassed at his behavior. I can't remember what he said to me as I didn't take the order but what an asshole compared to the TV show persona.

On second thought this is similar to spitting on someone's shoes, and after watching the video, number of women coming out, Cosby's silence, beyond a reasonable doubt he raped these women. An innocent man has no choice to defend himself publicly and immediately if wrongfully accused of rape.

Horseshit. The only thing now for him to say is nothing. He's previously denied rape, he doesn't need to respond to every stupid baseless allegation that comes out. He probably fucked these women but fucking does not equal rape no matter how much Gawker wants it to.

We've grown too used to that fat bag Oprah and talking about it in front of her. You're right. Shut the fuck up, guilty or not.

Hey there are unsubstantiated allegations Obama blew a Limo driver and smoked crack. Should that be taken as true? I mean, what's his motive to lie? He has no civil suit against Obama so he's not out for money. He must be telling the truth.

his book is free then?

Hey there are unsubstantiated allegations Obama blew a Limo driver and smoked crack. Should that be taken as true? I mean, what's his motive to lie? He has no civil suit against Obama so he's not out for money. He must be telling the truth.

I believe it, because I was at a party where I fellated then Sen. Obama while he smoked rock. Same story, what are the odds? Seems to be his modus operandi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom