Clothing Deals Of The Week

Leitmotif

Eating his po boy w/oyster,petrosyan caviar,& gold
Ratings
Rambo Rambo

Just bought a 33 oz body fuel and face fuel from nordstrom for only 40 dollars. Regular price would have been well over 140 dollars.

Thruth

thicker but more pliant than horsehide
Ratings
no, but you buy soap with gay names like TURBO WASH & BODY FUEL.

Because of this, you have no credibility when you say Pilot watches are ugly.

"I think Pilot watches are fucking ugly" he said as he rubbed himself with body fuel.

See, no credibility.

The Machine

Ratings
It's a God damn hoodie. I'm not sure what kind of brain damage someone would have to suffer to want to spend almost half a grand on a cotton hoodie.

Thruth

Ratings
It's a God damn hoodie. I'm not sure what kind of brain damage someone would have to suffer to want to spend almost half a grand on a cotton hoodie.
'Cause it is Geller? 'Cause it is at NormanWanksAlone? 'Cause what they sell must be consumed?

BTW as I write this I am also rubbing myself with BODY FUEL

I also buy men's fragrance for others but for some reason i am afraid to send via the post

Darkside

Ratings
Don't have one nor the time to search for it.

It got next to zero likes in the Geller thread as well as the SWD WAYWT thread, and it was commented that he should reconsider his trouser and shoe choice.

Darkside

Ratings
Could use some shirts. I have been focusing my non dick kops on EG and Schneider recently though.
Glad you're actually buying some practical clothing. Though Schneider and EG are 2 aesthetics on opposite ends of the stratosphere. Have you looked into Geller? Kind of somewhere in between.

Thruth

Ratings
Handsome plaid & a great price. I have a cape coat in blue plaid so I'm covered in the single thickness wool but I'm considering the double mackinaw cruiser at a similar reduction for $25 more.

http://www.countryoutfitter.com/men...n1=brand&prefv1=Filson&start=1&cgid=sale-mens

Rambo

The Trollest Of Trolls
Ratings
Top Bottom