Clothing Deals Of The Week

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Ratings
Club Monaco has great sales
I've never bought anything there, but the blue OCBD seemed nice. Not worth retail but definitely a deal at $50. If I hadn't just bought the Gustin version I probably would have bout this one (though neither has a great collar roll).

Thruth

thicker but more pliant than horsehide
Ratings
just looked online and there are also Redwings, Grenson, Bass, Converse. have not been into a Club Monaco for years so the shoe selection surprised me.

Journeyman

Supporter
Ratings
If anyone's interested in some good deals on John Lobb Paris shoes, have a look on the "Bespoke England" website, as they appear to have been given the task of clearing out a lot of JLP's old stock:

End of Line - Bespoke-England

Some of the stuff is truly awful - white, wingtip brogue boots, or the JLP for Aston Martin sneaker-balmoral crossovers, for example - but some of the shoes on offer are excellent and they're 50% off or more (sometimes much more). Large range of styles, colours and sizes if you look through the pages. Unfortunately, I couldn't see whether there's any way to sort/select options within the "end of line" list.

Thruth

thicker but more pliant than horsehide
Ratings
Would look good on you! But will you really buy?!

The 25 or 30% discount doesn't show until you add to cart.
At first glance, it is a bargain but add in the MehFactor: unknown maker, unknown quality, unknown fit, $90 USD in shipping/duties/taxes + 35% exchange on that total makes it a bargain of unknown value. Would rather have my tailor make me a coat. Besides, just ordered 8 dress shirts today.

LelandJ

Chicken Testicle Enthusiast
Ratings
At first glance, it is a bargain but add in the MehFactor: unknown maker, unknown quality, unknown fit, $90 USD in shipping/duties/taxes + 35% exchange on that total makes it a bargain of unknown value. Would rather have my tailor make me a coat. Besides, just ordered 8 dress shirts today.
8 is a Yoox brand that copies other Italian makers and undersells them. The quality should be very good, comparable to $1k coats elsewhere, but not the best elite fabric either.

LelandJ

Chicken Testicle Enthusiast
Ratings
Which one of you bought the 8 coat above?

I just noticed the top two rows of buttons aren't equidistant vertically with the bottom three rows!

Top Bottom