Clothing Deals Of The Week

Club Monaco has great sales

I've never bought anything there, but the blue OCBD seemed nice. Not worth retail but definitely a deal at $50. If I hadn't just bought the Gustin version I probably would have bout this one (though neither has a great collar roll).

They had AE, a selection of 1k mile boots and Clarke's DBs at the one I wandered into yesterday.

just looked online and there are also Redwings, Grenson, Bass, Converse. have not been into a Club Monaco for years so the shoe selection surprised me.

Not sure if it really a Deal of the Week, but BB is doing a two for $99 sale on Red Fleece shirts and pants.

If anyone's interested in some good deals on John Lobb Paris shoes, have a look on the "Bespoke England" website, as they appear to have been given the task of clearing out a lot of JLP's old stock:

End of Line - Bespoke-England

Some of the stuff is truly awful - white, wingtip brogue boots, or the JLP for Aston Martin sneaker-balmoral crossovers, for example - but some of the shoes on offer are excellent and they're 50% off or more (sometimes much more). Large range of styles, colours and sizes if you look through the pages. Unfortunately, I couldn't see whether there's any way to sort/select options within the "end of line" list.

504162831_1_topcropfront

Would look good on you! But will you really buy?!

The 25 or 30% discount doesn't show until you add to cart.

At first glance, it is a bargain but add in the MehFactor: unknown maker, unknown quality, unknown fit, $90 USD in shipping/duties/taxes + 35% exchange on that total makes it a bargain of unknown value. Would rather have my tailor make me a coat. Besides, just ordered 8 dress shirts today.

At first glance, it is a bargain but add in the MehFactor: unknown maker, unknown quality, unknown fit, $90 USD in shipping/duties/taxes + 35% exchange on that total makes it a bargain of unknown value. Would rather have my tailor make me a coat. Besides, just ordered 8 dress shirts today.

8 is a Yoox brand that copies other Italian makers and undersells them. The quality should be very good, comparable to $1k coats elsewhere, but not the best elite fabric either.

Which one of you bought the 8 coat above?

I just noticed the top two rows of buttons aren't equidistant vertically with the bottom three rows!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom