Clothing Deals Of The Week

Labor Day sales have been a let down- though I’m fine with that, I guess. I don’t need anything.

Edit to above, I also found a 20% off new customer code.

Now we are talking Dino Filarte tropical suit for $160 and VBC Fresco for $200.

Lots of summer weight tissues and a few ‘all season’. Just a couple of chalk stripe VBC flannels for winter, but a steal.

I don’t need a suit, I keep telling myself.

:lolguy:Dino Filarte

:omgrunanimation:

End Clothing has a lot of Barbour stuff on sale right now. Japan slim model Bedale and full size runs of Ashby in Olive, Navy and Black for $179. Glad I sold mine on SF last week for $230.

05F1BE46-E81D-442D-84E6-8BCEA4215336.jpeg

Not sure what actually gets catagorised as ‘fashion’ on eBay, but might be worth a browse.

Sweaters starting at $36. Lots of turtlenecks. Fine print excludes cable knits but I just successfully placed an order for one with the discount.

DCBD8E92-77DC-4296-9957-A8DE9299FAA0.png

^ I got an e-mail about that. If only they'd announced that three weeks earlier (or if only I'd waited another three weeks)!

Then again, the Australian dollar has dropped considerably over the past few weeks so it probably wouldn't have made that much difference.

Since I currently have the best job security in a country circling the economic drain, I might as well distract myself from work stress with some mindless consumption.

And since I’m on a weekend casual denim kick, it might be time to try some heavyweight jeans again. Maybe another jacket. Oh who am I kidding, we are all going to die.

Since I currently have the best job security in a country circling the economic drain, I might as well distract myself from work stress with some mindless consumption.

And since I’m on a weekend casual denim kick, it might be time to try some heavyweight jeans again. Maybe another jacket. Oh who am I kidding, we are all going to die.

I would recommend a pair of Iron Hearts. I know someone who owns a pair, the end result has been amazing.

I would recommend a pair of Iron Hearts. I know someone who owns a pair, the end result has been amazing.

Thanks, I was looking at their 666 fit today. Reviews seem to indicate the fabric is softer and easier to wear than cheaper options in a similar weight.

no specifics unfortunately. i would recommend you to bear in mind that the heavier you go the hotter the pants wear. good to remember for those houston summers. you can find good info on r/rawdenim.

Any particular cut or weight you recommend? It’s hard to get a sense of the differences without seeing them in person and trying them on.

You should check out Oni heavyweight denim that does not feel like you are wearing kevlar. Really nice special slubby denim with a looser weave that belies its weight and has some give.

I’m waiting for 40

looking for something heavy in a slim-straight with a mid to high rise. Short legs don’t look good with heavy taper, skinny or wide leg fittings.

Beware online sales. Companies may later say deliveries suspended due to the virus. They have your money, but you have to wait until the crisis is officially called off.

Besides, you are indoors with nowhere to go. Stuff will only get cheaper due to companies need for an income stream.

Crocs are giving away free plastic shoe things to healthcare workers tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom