Clothing Deals Of The Week

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
If clearance is the same as sale, all I’m see is the usual mix of left-over stretch slim chinos and other blah stuff. Some nice tartan shirts and flannel trousers at 30% off if you can snag your size, but I’m not seeing any great deals.

Pimpernel Smith

It's all gone nuts here in The Hague. All the shops are coming back with mega-early-bird-deals and stuff. 50% off Church's shoes and the likes. I'm not the biggest fan of Church's, but at these prices!!

Also great booze deals. Me likey, me spendy, v-shaped recovery guaranteed!

Arnathor

The Hamiltonian Hung Like a Horse
Supporter
It's all gone nuts here in The Hague. All the shops are coming back with mega-early-bird-deals and stuff. 50% off Church's shoes and the likes. I'm not the biggest fan of Church's, but at these prices!!

Also great booze deals. Me likey, me spendy, v-shaped recovery guaranteed!
What are people drinking in the Netherlands?

Pimpernel Smith

What are people drinking in the Netherlands?
Head butts: a shot of Genever washed down with a small glass of Heineken.

Noticed a jeweller had 30% of watches and not just the shite ones. Longines in Euro 2000-3000 prices ranges and that Seiko chronograph that's normally about 3 grand.

Arnathor

The Hamiltonian Hung Like a Horse
Supporter
Head butts: a shot of Genever washed down with a small glass of Heineken.

Noticed a jeweller had 30% of watches and not just the shite ones. Longines in Euro 2000-3000 prices ranges and that Seiko chronograph that's normally about 3 grand.
Ahhhh, here I was hoping my peeps were drinking Belgian Tripels and Weihenstephaner.

Top Bottom