Clothing Deals Of The Week

If clearance is the same as sale, all I’m see is the usual mix of left-over stretch slim chinos and other blah stuff. Some nice tartan shirts and flannel trousers at 30% off if you can snag your size, but I’m not seeing any great deals.

Baker’s doing their own sale:

It's all gone nuts here in The Hague. All the shops are coming back with mega-early-bird-deals and stuff. 50% off Church's shoes and the likes. I'm not the biggest fan of Church's, but at these prices!!

Also great booze deals. Me likey, me spendy, v-shaped recovery guaranteed!

It's all gone nuts here in The Hague. All the shops are coming back with mega-early-bird-deals and stuff. 50% off Church's shoes and the likes. I'm not the biggest fan of Church's, but at these prices!!

Also great booze deals. Me likey, me spendy, v-shaped recovery guaranteed!
What are people drinking in the Netherlands?

What are people drinking in the Netherlands?

Head butts: a shot of Genever washed down with a small glass of Heineken.

Noticed a jeweller had 30% of watches and not just the shite ones. Longines in Euro 2000-3000 prices ranges and that Seiko chronograph that's normally about 3 grand.

Head butts: a shot of Genever washed down with a small glass of Heineken.

Noticed a jeweller had 30% of watches and not just the shite ones. Longines in Euro 2000-3000 prices ranges and that Seiko chronograph that's normally about 3 grand.
Ahhhh, here I was hoping my peeps were drinking Belgian Tripels and Weihenstephaner.

E8AAA2FE-24A4-49D1-BC76-F1B88DC9C06E.jpeg

SelfEdge have a 15% off store-wide sale starting tomorrow.

I’m thinking about getting a pair of IH 21oz jeans.

I know someone who has a pair, he worn them for about 2 years no wash, the end result was amazing. You are going to be sweating in them in Houston, they are stiff.

Only in summer (which is 10 months per year)!

That extra 5oz really makes that big a difference though?

Only in summer (which is 10 months per year)!

That extra 5oz really makes that big a difference though?
God yes. I tried a pair and i was DYING. Felt like i had my legs wrapped in tinfoil.
Of course our weather is slightly different here but not that much.

God yes. I tried a pair and i was DYING. Felt like i had my legs wrapped in tinfoil.
Of course our weather is slightly different here but not that much.

I had a pair of Unbranded 21s, but the denim was cheap and stiff and uncomfortable. Had a pair of 18s that were just a perfect looser weave that were heavy and soft - best jeans I’ve owned. In all seriousness, I’ll wear heavier denim in the cooler months here and switch to mid-weight for the rest of the year.

Someone really needs to buy this Drake's tie for the holiday season, before I succumb to temptation and waste my money on it (it's 8cm and I really prefer 9cm ties):

RAKECODE004416-1.jpg

Thanks for that, l had lots of trouble finding it.

btw, the Vass website is no good. I tried paying for a pair of shoos using my credit card and it refused to process my payment. This is odd because my card is perfectly fine, but this has happened with a few websites in Europe include Phillip Gabor in France. Has anyone else from Oz or anywhere had this problem?

Registered Registered Vass is running 40-50% off their shoes for black friday and the sale prices are already reflecting on the website.
Thanks a lot - just went to their store yesterday and could catch the last pair of Norweger in my size - they said the customers in Asia will empty their stock quickly, so I was just in time :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom