Clothing Deals Of The Week

The Shooman

A Pretty Face
30% off at viccel socks with code BLACK30

Yes, l was going to stock up with sox but l decided to buy Vass summer shoes instead.

I have many shoos, but l don't have many summer pairs, so this completes my collection. I've been after these for years and always put off my purchase, but now it is over and done with.

Now l have C&J sandals and these for the really hot days in summer

These:
Vass summer shoes.jpg

Lumpen

This shit of twister is like tackyminoritybidensforumIshillforcash.net

The tacky brainless unmoderators only let alone leftist as Gdl or the rest, while ban apostolic ones

1606523361240.png

Thruth

Created the finest posts in internet forum history
Supporter
This shit of twister is like tackyminoritybidensforumIshillforcash.net

The tacky brainless unmoderators only let alone leftist as Gdl or the rest, while ban apostolic ones

View attachment 35660

Hey, didn't you see the 20% off at G&G that Rambo Rambo posted? You and Tony can do some charlie, listen to Frankie Knuckles and maybe find you a pair that fit you this time without a crooked cap toe! Jajajajajja.

frankie-knuckles-waiting-angel-jpg.4741

Lumpen

Hey, didn't you see the 20% off at G&G that Rambo Rambo posted? You and Tony can do some charlie, listen to Frankie Knuckles and maybe find you a pair that fit you this time without a crooked cap toe! Jajajajajja.

frankie-knuckles-waiting-angel-jpg.4741

En7pq0sW4AQhB5i.jpg

I am too busy right now for G & Gay shoes

Journeyman

Supporter
^That's a pretty amazing deal - as long as you manage to find a genuine watch, of course.

doghouse

King Of The Elite Idiots
Supporter
Thats fairly unbelievable. They do have that whole genuine guarantee thing now though.

Pimpernel Smith

Last days of the Cordings sale, the brushed cotton shirts, particularly the larger checks are good value and don't give the old man off to the cattle market Viyella vibes:

I'm a fan, but I've still not bought any of their pants.

Dropbear

Member in Good Standing
Cultizm 20% code EASTER

This copy of a Bill Kelso Wingman is a deal at $450 plus shipping (about $30):

This is the original:

Last edited:
Top Bottom