Clothing Deals Of The Week

30% off at viccel socks with code BLACK30

Yes, l was going to stock up with sox but l decided to buy Vass summer shoes instead.

I have many shoos, but l don't have many summer pairs, so this completes my collection. I've been after these for years and always put off my purchase, but now it is over and done with.

Now l have C&J sandals and these for the really hot days in summer

These:
Vass summer shoes.jpg

This shit of twister is like tackyminoritybidensforumIshillforcash.net

The tacky brainless unmoderators only let alone leftist as Gdl or the rest, while ban apostolic ones

1606523361240.png

This shit of twister is like tackyminoritybidensforumIshillforcash.net

The tacky brainless unmoderators only let alone leftist as Gdl or the rest, while ban apostolic ones

View attachment 35660

Hey, didn't you see the 20% off at G&G that Grand Potentate Grand Potentate posted? You and Tony can do some charlie, listen to Frankie Knuckles and maybe find you a pair that fit you this time without a crooked cap toe! Jajajajajja.

frankie-knuckles-waiting-angel-jpg.4741

^That's a pretty amazing deal - as long as you manage to find a genuine watch, of course.

Thats fairly unbelievable. They do have that whole genuine guarantee thing now though.

Last days of the Cordings sale, the brushed cotton shirts, particularly the larger checks are good value and don't give the old man off to the cattle market Viyella vibes:

I'm a fan, but I've still not bought any of their pants.

Cultizm 20% code EASTER

This copy of a Bill Kelso Wingman is a deal at $450 plus shipping (about $30):

This is the original:

Last edited:
I couldn't find anything I wanted in the Cordings sale. I haven't compared prices, but more than likely the same coat is less expensive at Walker Slater.

Saw this in the RSS forum. The Sapper is one of their best current models. It’s a waxed cotton M65 with a slimmer fit and zip-out (anaemic) hood. If you are ok with black then it’s a good deal. I paid more for my used olive sapper and ended-up selling it for more than this after a few years.

Few good deals on polos and cotton pants:

View attachment 41045
Grand Potentate Grand Potentate

they should be paying you for your quality shilling of them and their sales!

Meh, not really an endorsement but Rambo asked me to tell him about polo shirt sales.

thanks for the info. i'll keep an eye out. if a good sale on the polos or button downs crosses your desk let me know.
its true

Ciano Farmer denim, 15% OFF PROMO CODE LABORDAY2021.
Just looked at their site. Looks a good operation. I need some new jeans and that "miner fit" looks right up my street, got the option of a cm or two added on the rise and a back clincher. Ticking all the boxes for me Dropbear. Bit of a minefield picking which weight to get. The heavier the stiffer right? Whats the best weight for not creasing without jeans being too stiff?

£511 for a Ring Jacket suit offer for 7 days.

Just looked at their site. Looks a good operation. I need some new jeans and that "miner fit" looks right up my street, got the option of a cm or two added on the rise and a back clincher. Ticking all the boxes for me Dropbear. Bit of a minefield picking which weight to get. The heavier the stiffer right? Whats the best weight for not creasing without jeans being too stiff?

I have a pair in the miner fit in the Kojima, which is soft but a lot heavier than the actual weight would suggest. Best denim I’ve ever owned, but it looks like it is sold out right now. Love the high rise.

Weight doesn’t always mean stiff, because of the tightness of the weave. The 16oz Secret looks like a nicely heavy (but nothing silly) weight without being too stiff or starchy. I’m willing to bet it’s the same denim used by the brand Oni, if you wanted to find more pics of it sewn-up.

Everything is hand-made by Ciano and takes about four months, but that’s nothing for people who wait for custom jackets and boots. There is an initial up charge for altering a pattern, but only once - he saves that custom pattern for you, for future orders.

Construction is out of this world. It’s a small thing, but I love the super heavy yet soft canvas pocket bags and the reinforced lining on the back pockets.

I have a pair of jeans that started cutting this week and another in the queue- both in the high-waist straight leg miner cut with a little extra room added at the cuff for covering boots.

Thanks, I'm going to deffo give them a try later in the year. I've got a trunk show to get through and a pair of denim dress pants being made at the minute so the budget is spoken for at the minute. Thanks for the link and tip on the cloth.

Thanks, I'm going to deffo give them a try later in the year. I've got a trunk show to get through and a pair of denim dress pants being made at the minute so the budget is spoken for at the minute. Thanks for the link and tip on the cloth.

In that case, maybe the Kojima will be back in stock. There’s also a 10% discount for first orders, so no need to rush in on this sale.

Baudoin & Lange selling some “atelier one-offs”
Password saganmoments

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom