Disagreeable Menswear Post Of The Day

street-style-taw-pitti-uomo-florence-2026-jd-pryce-007_07d8c9.webp
images (8).webp
pitti-102-my-fits-day-3-no-jacket.webp
 
Aside from the beret, this is not very disagreeable. Colours and fit are fine.

This isn’t perfect, but it’s quite common for about 80% of bespoke. Whereas I see the appeal of natural shoulders, personally I feel that Simon could do with a bit of padding. Alternatively, if the tailor had lifted the back panel from the shoulder seam, the folds would be mitigated. However, since this is typical of most soft tailoring, Simon doesn’t necessarily stand out as any better or worse.

For worse (far worse) see Okey. This whole thread could be filled with the garbage he’s promoted.
 
If this represent 80%, ppl. would be better off with the Assisi MTM a few posts higher.
Quite underwhelming, for the pricing levels that's charged with for bespook.
I agree, something should have been said. Most clients couldn’t care less. I have even seen this on Savile Row commissions where the cost is much higher. However, it’s more common with Italian and Italian—style tailors.
where do you guys find all this pics, in homo forums?
Can you not read? Screenshot from IG you nincompoop.
 
Aside from the beret, this is not very disagreeable. Colours and fit are fine.


This isn’t perfect, but it’s quite common for about 80% of bespoke. Whereas I see the appeal of natural shoulders, personally I feel that Simon could do with a bit of padding. Alternatively, if the tailor had lifted the back panel from the shoulder seam, the folds would be mitigated. However, since this is typical of most soft tailoring, Simon doesn’t necessarily stand out as any better or worse.

For worse (far worse) see Okey. This whole thread could be filled with the garbage he’s promoted.
Yea.. once in a while, I visit his IG just to read the comments to be entertained.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom