Famous People Who Died

F'rchrissake, Rambo, I don't think they've had "bunnies" in many a long year, at least not in the States--maybe in some foreign lands.

There's a Playboy Club in Mayfair, London resplendent with a chorus of bunnies. It was reopened a couple of years ago. I think they're making a come back. He did have tremendous vision did Mr Hefner.

9272017HughHefnerRIPCreditPlayboy.jpg

I just watched his doco on Netflix the other night. Great doco about the music industry's

Only saw Tom Petty once at Madison Square Garden at the No Nukes Concert - also Bruce and Chaka Khan and Gil Scott-Heron

Charles Bradley died the other week.

Just a brother that came from the hard licks of life...

Visited Highgate cemetery(East) on Friday. Karl Marx is buried there. Various other left wing types are close by.

Malcolm McLaren, Jeremy Beadle, Alan Silitoe are also there. Douglas Adams author of ‘The hitchhikers guide to the galaxy’ has a grave marked ‘42’.

George Michael is buried in the West cemetery which is usually closed.

Fats Domino RIP. 89 years old.

Also Benson from the 'soap' TV series. Same age as Fats - 89. I loved that programme.

Sat in a pub in Cricklewood, listening to older Irish people talk about funerals. Tempus fugit. No longer an Irish area.

'The craic was good in cricklewood
And they wouldn't leave The Crown'
Dominic Behan

Off to The Crown shortly. No longer an Irish boozer - now a hotel with a concert hall and the original pub.

Such a young age to have demenshia..
I have a friend who got it at 55 - @5 years ago. Its so sad and she was such a lively woman. Luckily her husband is one of the kindest caring blokes you could ever meet.

Husband of another friend got it @50 - with 10 year old son - he was in a nursing home @55 dead by 60. Otherwise healthy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom