Funny TikTok's, Tweets, Gifs, Pics & Videos

You would think that whats just happened in Texas would be more of a concern rather than some decrepit nonagenarian in a country on the other side of an Ocean.
Rambo is an equal opportunity concerner.
correct.

also, i'm not quite sure why you're under the impression that my brain, or any other person on this forum, can't process those two differing opinions and emotions at the same time.

Rambo is an equal opportunity concerner.
Tangential thought: A solution could be to have crazy people with weapons shoot (a ver specific subset of) decrepit nonagenarians
An even better solution is to work at sorting one's own country's problems out before commenting on the problems, imagined or actual of other countries.

Ya know, glass houses and stones.

An even better solution is to work at sorting one's own country's problems out before commenting on the problems, imagined or actual of other countries.

Ya know, glass houses and stones.

I only get to comment on my country’s problems until they are ALL solved? That might take a while

We’ve read your posts and know you’ll never solve them all with your views. Better to not post about them at all.
'Usual bullshit from my fellow Americans about <insert any opinion about any country>...'

Be more self-aware like Christian...

You can do it...

1653513230350.png

Last edited:
I find it very hard to offended by the absurdity of an Argentinian complaining about British politics. It's rather charming. So, you get a pass...

Now, the Yanks on the other hand...
How fabulously pompous and condescending of you. Spoken like a true Brit.

How fabulously pompous and condescending of you. Spoken like a true Brit.
It maybe fabulously pompous and condescending I aim to please, but perhaps someone who hails from a political shit-hole shouldn't be as presumptuous as to tell the natives of a country which provides them and their family with a comfortable lifestyle how it should arrange its political affairs.

Just a thought.

'Usual bullshit from my fellow Americans about <insert any opinion about any country>...'

Be more self-aware like Christian...

You can do it...

View attachment 43654
i really don't understand how you have come to the opinion that i'm not patently aware at how absolutely fucked the US is. again, i don't know why that is an impediment to also talking about how absolutely fucked up your, or any other country is, for that matter.

It maybe fabulously pompous and condescending I aim to please, but perhaps someone who hails from a political shit-hole shouldn't be as presumptuous as to tell the natives of a country which provides them and their family with a comfortable lifestyle how it should arrange its political affairs.

Just a thought.
what are your thoughts on the new ricky gervais special?

i really don't understand how you have come to the opinion that i'm not patently aware at how absolutely fucked the US is. again, i don't know why that is an impediment to also talking about how absolutely fucked up your, or any other country is, for that matter.

what are your thoughts on the new ricky gervais special?
Not watched it. I watch very little TV to be honest, never have, more of a reader...

Good.

My only wish is that you would shut-up about things in other countries of which you have scant knowledge of.
i'm not a genie. now if you don't have a funny picture or tweet or video then please take your horseshit to an appropriate thread. this is twice in the past week you've done this for no other reason than to go on some inane diatribe.

i'm not a genie. now if you don't have a funny picture or tweet or video then please take your horseshit to an appropriate thread. this is twice in the past week you've done this for no other reason than to go on some inane diatribe.
It takes 2 to Tango son, or 3 in this case.

Just a thought.

More condescension. How quaint.
Your world view where I am a poor immigrant, lucky to have some UK entity magnanimously throw a piece of bread my way is as naive as it is wrong. One of the many reasons your country is slowly moving towards irrelevance.

More condescension. How quaint.
Your world view where I am a poor immigrant, lucky to have some UK entity magnanimously throw a piece of bread my way is as naive as it is wrong. One of the many reasons your country is slowly moving towards irrelevance.
I know nothing about your background, and make no presumptions about it. However, you should perhaps consider taking a little time to understand the country you live in, its people and its traditions before you presume to lecture the natives on how to run it. The Americans? They're notorious for hectoring, finger-wagging and lecturing other countries about their behavior whilst being purblind to their own. Protestant hypocrisy.

As for your last point, my country has been sliding into irrelevance since WWI and has nothing to do with immigration. Britain, historically has been an outward looking country (Global Empire) and in being outward looking, forgot to look inward, thus refusing to see and deal with its domestic problems. A correction is long overdue.

Ok gentlemen. Time to return to funny business. If you want to continue this please make a thread to bitch in.

However, you should perhaps consider taking a little time to understand the country you live in, its people and its traditions before you presume to lecture the natives on how to run it.

No need. With the lot of clowns you got running this hellhole, I don’t need centuries of history to tell you Boris & Co should go out the window. Pretty common sense, no deep understanding of tradition required.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom