Introduce Yourself

Rambo

The Trollest Of Trolls
Ratings
ramuman doesn't seem to know he's getting the forum's emails, so if anyone's on SF, its the same guy there. you can go pester him to get his ass over here. i'd deputized The Machine but i think he's really only in to entry level pestering.

Lord Buckley

Ratings
I am black balled at the entry stage from AAAC and The Fedora Lounge. I am unable to post comments on Ivy Style.

I do operate under another avatar elsewhere, but I must confess, Lord Buckley is my true identity having decoded my mission dossier.

MFDoom

Daily Vaporizer
Supporter
Ratings
Hai everyone. I am MF Doom and it has been so long since I have poasted, that I thought I should start over. Anyway, I am a world takeover artist (not really successful in that regard but my enthusiasm remains undiminished), who also runs marathons, is raising a baby super-villain daughter, and has taken up pulling an RV to various places and then arguing with the missus about every last detail until we grow weary from the bickering and depart each others' presence. After 18 years of bickering I still wonder why I haven't vaporized her.

XofPentacles

Ratings
Thanks Rambo,

X Of Pentacles here aka TheBlackBruceWayne from SF. I actually found this forum after being added on linkedin and instagram by a gentleman of "ancient thirst"; But i'll speak about that in another thread. Glad to see the island of misfit toys, as the other was slowly becoming a bit saturated and came with a hefty price tag. I am an individual , but alas I make neckwear and PS's, X (Ten) of Pentacles is my brand. Happy to share what I offer if allowed, otherwise, always happy to participate in discussion of Classic Menswear.

Thruth

thicker but more pliant than horsehide
Ratings
Thanks Rambo,

X Of Pentacles here aka TheBlackBruceWayne from SF. I actually found this forum after being added on linkedin and instagram by a gentleman of "ancient thirst"; But i'll speak about that in another thread. Glad to see the island of misfit toys, as the other was slowly becoming a bit saturated and came with a hefty price tag. I am an individual , but alas I make neckwear and PS's, X (Ten) of Pentacles is my brand. Happy to share what I offer if allowed, otherwise, always happy to participate in discussion of Classic Menswear.
Welcome & please post your wares

Top Bottom