Introduce Yourself

Ryan Owens

Good morning to everyone,

My name is Ryan and I live in eastern Canada. I used to own and operate a small bespoke clothing outfit; my wife is pregnant now and I need a more secure source of income so I now sell off-the-rack menswear in a major national retailer. I enjoy the work, even if it isn't as enjoyable as working with the extremely high quality product I had been working with before.

My favourite mill is, without exception, VBC and I look forward to extolling their virtues ad nauseam with you all. I own a DB suit made from their midnight blue mohair and wool blend and it is beyond expectation for quality. It drapes like a dream and the silky finish the mohair imparts is worth every penny.

I look forward to getting to know the lads and ladies here and to improving my style game (and, maybe, helping you improve you game too).

Hi everyone, my name is Raymi, I live in New Mexico in the US. Here where I live it gets pretty cold during the winter due to the elevation and being surrounded by mountains. For this reason I have become a collector of knitwear and quality sweaters / jumpers in order to stay warm during the 5-6 months we have cooler weather.

Top Bottom