Introduce Yourself

Welcome to DW iGenital iGenital where we expect you to post pics of you tic tacs squeezed into tight Incotex now that Leitmotif is gone.

Hope you have a high, tight fade with a lot of action up top.

Found this from a Styleforum's thread. Interesting place indeed. I love my leather jackets. While I'm no leather daddy, wife often wonders when I will turn gay due to my obsession with leather. I began making few designs and custom works with exotic leather earlier this year and received some learning experience that I've enjoyed thus far.

Something bitchin for the bitchies and the uni- graduates I guess :p

FUCKING PUSH THE FULL IMAGE BUTTON OR I AM GOING TO BAN YOU.

I CAN'T KEEP FOLLOWING YOU AROUND AND FIXING YOU POOR PHOTO PASTES

ARE YOU RELATED TO SARTO OR LUMPEN?

Hello everyone,
I'm Harry, 30, working in France for a while now. I'm pursuing my own elegance and am very keen to read all the comments and knowledge here.
SInce past few weeks, i started to open up my eyes and realize, that most of those on instagram, blogs and everywhere on the internet, that i first thought were very elegant and master of sartorial, are not really so in real life! THey just like to show what they think is elegance without knowing the basis of it.
So here I am, ready to learn more (and by this time improve my reading and writing skills in english too haha!). You might read me the most on the thread Disagreable menswear post of the day.
Thank you all and see you soon!

Hi,
I have been lurking for a little while now and I decided to join, mainly to praise our prescriptive sprezz blog gents.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom