Jade Helm 15... worth worrying about

WTF is this shit? "Jade Helm"?

From July to September the U.S. military will be conducting a military drill in 9 states, it's called Jade Helm.

Certain red states have been labelled hostile in the US Southwest and has Green Berets, Marines Special Ops, Seals, and Air Force Special Ops all under this guise of Realistic Military Training (RMT). Of course the mainstream dogshit media has portrayed it as conspiracy theory but it's a real life military exercise which has these soldiers in our own country practicing how to blend in to "populations". In reality, it's most likely a military drill to plan for states like Texas going rogue and how it will be handled.

If this were an exercise on anything else, they'd do it in the target environment.

In my view, the surveillance state (formerly known as the US Gov) has done it's data analysis and realizes that there is a large and growing population of citizens that sense the impending move towards a full on police state, and they want to nip it in the bud. You can thank all those stupid fucks that say things like "let them collect data, if you are not doing anything wrong you shouldn't worry".

Does this basically violate posse comitatus (if any still enforced it anyway) ? Other than, I think it is Weird, history is repeating itself. It isn't a coincidence that Texas is considered a belligerent state.

Nice joseph goebbels reference OfficePants OfficePants

Does this basically violate posse comitatus (if any still enforced it anyway) ? Other than, I think it is Weird, history is repeating itself. It isn't a coincidence that Texas is considered a belligerent state.

Nice joseph goebbels reference OfficePants OfficePants

The ability to abide by any understood definition relying on any form of restraint is dead. There is a convergence of threads here at work... cop tyranny, the elite, the banality of evil, and most importantly the election comedy thread... the state is designed exactly the way the elite wish for. Cops enforce the tyranny, the elite benefit, false flag military bravado saps national wealth thru the military industrial complex, and the risk to income and self preservation allow for a cloaked fascist state to evolve. Go on believing cops are your friends, trickle down economics has meaning, the flag is worth pledging allegiance to, and government security instruments are worth working for. You'll see.

Last edited:
Does this basically violate posse comitatus (if any still enforced it anyway) ?

I didn't answer your question. It's another dance along the fine line. No. Because they are not technically acting against the citizens. But the reality is they are preparing for it. And you better believe they will find justification if needed. Remember all the Japanese interned. You better believe they know all the militia members, the folks that the 2nd amendment protects to take up arms in the event the nation takes up action against it's people.

Under the hood, the elite and powerful are acting to protect their nation's strategic interests. The kinds of interests that deploy innocent but rather idiotic kids into harms way to protect American interests. There are no American interests in so much as they coincide exactly with what the elite desire.

The government has a history of drills that are recognized later as eerily similar to actual catastrophes. Mind readers or troublemakers?

They do training exercises on American soil all the time. The Southwest's climate and terrain is very similar to the Middle East's.

The government has a history of drills that are recognized later as eerily similar to actual catastrophes. Mind readers or troublemakers?

Examples?

They do training exercises on American soil all the time. The Southwest's climate and terrain is very similar to the Middle East's.

Sure, they also do stuff in Alaska, Hawaii, you name it. There is a huge difference between a 50 mile trek with a specific military exercise in mind and "seamlessly merging into the population" as a training exercise.

First of all, what exactly is the point when you don't speak the foreign language, what are you merging into that you wouldn't stand out like a sore thumb? Unless you are merging into exactly the population that you want to target, which to me looks to clearly be red state militia and folks they view as a threat.

Blue state hipsters are a pacified threat, the most they got is a bandana across the mouth and a few catchy slogans, they're harmless. Now, you take a group of guys armed to the teeth and you have a different story. Just look at what happened in Nevada with that rancher, a group of armed Americans stood off the feds, I'm sure that and more have alarmed the federal government.

Lastly, this is what all the spying the government has resulted in, they are capturing basically everything about it's citizens and they have convinced themselves there is an internal threat. Paranoia or not, militias are legal. And so is dissent.

I think Alex Jones is right when he says stuff like the elites are going to sit off shore and perpetuate a conflict between the government and the armed citizens or when the Red Coat Piers Morgan yammers on about gun control. I think they are just staving off the end a little longer because once you get an civil war going I do not think the good old boys with guns are going to lose that fight. It'd be suicide for the cops/military who would actually carry out gun confiscation or try to send patriots to FEMA camps.

I think Alex Jones is right when he says stuff like the elites are going to sit off shore and perpetuate a conflict between the government and the armed citizens or when the Red Coat Piers Morgan yammers on about gun control. I think they are just staving off the end a little longer because once you get an civil war going I do not think the good old boys with guns are going to lose that fight. It'd be suicide for the cops/military who would actually carry out gun confiscation or try to send patriots to FEMA camps.

I believe it's more nuanced. For example, I like Jon Stewart and he is mostly spot on, but he's dead wrong here. He doesn't get there is a huge difference between military exercises and allowing the military to blend in among the population as a military exercise. There is even a clip here where some town hall soldier says "overseas", and to my point above, how exactly are you preparing when you are in a totally different environment than the one you are "training" in?

It's kinda like saying you're going to train in the jungle to prepare for war in the desert.

It's glaringly obvious that the training is being done on it's target. Yes, martial law, takeover, is all bullshit talk, but the purpose of the exercise is domestic, and that is what is being laughed over.

Last edited by a moderator:
The trouble is also that you have a mass of people who just don't give a shit or are pussies and will never notice the Sheep-Dipped troops on the street, thankfully I've read some states/organizations are going to be watching JH drills with there own people.
I was having lunch with a friend and he's like "Russ isn't it crazy that ISIS is in Hamilton"? I'm like, c'mon man, you would actually believe that BS and proceeded to debate that he ought to watch the governments more closely than boogeymen jihadis.
How does anyone think the Feds have an credibility left, do they just soak up MSM bullshit whole-hog? I don't believe a word from the admin, HilRod and many, many other people.

The trouble is also that you have a mass of people who just don't give a shit or are pussies and will never notice the Sheep-Dipped troops on the street, thankfully I've read some states/organizations are going to be watching JH drills with there own people.
I was having lunch with a friend and he's like "Russ isn't it crazy that ISIS is in Hamilton"? I'm like, c'mon man, you would actually believe that BS and proceeded to debate that he ought to watch the governments more closely than boogeymen jihadis.
How does anyone think the Feds have an credibility left, do they just soak up MSM bullshit whole-hog? I don't believe a word from the admin, HilRod and many, many other people.

Yeah, indeed I find it kinda false flag that suddenly there is a domestic terror attack in the very state these exercises are taking place. Just never believe anything the government says, you'll be fine. It's been known for some time that the spy agencies plant news everywhere. Saying ISIS claimed responsibility just seems totally planted.

Reporter Admits Most Media Work for CIA, MI6, Mossad | American Free Press

What happened to the good old days when there was OPFOR and the training exercises were a shirts vs. skins thing where half played the enemy (and the pretend enemy was not US citizens).
Let's assume that the government is really good at anticipating threats. I mean that's really debatable, but pretend. If the major threat they see is domestic citizens... isn't the answer to fix the governmental policies that are causing all this disgruntlement?
Instead it's the same "they hate our freedom" imbecility of totally failing to see any legitimate rationale in the viewpoint of the "enemy" because that's how you get eternal war. Angry voters are the new Emmanuel Goldstein.

I find NPR's reporting on this topic to be horribly biased and badly presented in general. Instead of a substantive look, they are talking about the most extremist of conspiracy theories. Nobody seriously believes they are declaring marshal law in July, this topic was never about that.

There is precedent for worry over this military exercise.

Rex 84 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Short for Readiness Exercise 1984, was a classified "scenario and drill" developed by the United States federal government to suspend the United States Constitution, declare martial law, place military commanders in charge of state and local governments, and detain large numbers of American citizens who are deemed to be "national security threats", in the event that the President declares a "State of National Emergency".

Rex 84 was written by Lieutenant Colonel Oliver North... yes, that Oliver North.
Exercises similar to Rex 84 have happened in the past.[9] For example, from 1967 to 1971, the FBI kept a list of over 100,000 persons to be rounded up as subversive, dubbed the "ADEX" list.[10]

As an aside, the Selective Service System aka the draft board, has had no budget for training for several years running. But there is money for this?

Holy cow, I heard several of the NPR weekend shows trying to spin this as though some boob misunderstood a totally regular training exercise document and thought the military was doing the invasion rightnow! hahahah.
No, you snarky twats, they are practicing.

Sure, they also do stuff in Alaska, Hawaii, you name it. There is a huge difference between a 50 mile trek with a specific military exercise in mind and "seamlessly merging into the population" as a training exercise.

First of all, what exactly is the point when you don't speak the foreign language, what are you merging into that you wouldn't stand out like a sore thumb? Unless you are merging into exactly the population that you want to target, which to me looks to clearly be red state militia and folks they view as a threat.

This is what gets me - along with labeling the reddest two states in the union as "hostile territory." If you're trying to work on blending into a population, there's a few assumptions.

1) the population you're trying to blend into is adverse to your interests
2) you're practicing blending because you're different from them

Here, we have (presumably) white American soldiers training to blend into a white American population. If this is intended to blend into Middle Eastern populations, what good is practicing with other White Americans? On the other hand, maybe the military is practicing for subterfuge in Western and Northern Europe (yeah right). It's obvious that the target is American citizens - otherwise the thinktanks with the MIC would be targeting a different ethnic population with these exercises.

Similarly the scope and size of the whole thing worries me. What is it - 14 states? Some massive amount of geographical area? Why not be more localized? - Because the elites recognize the threat as not solely based in a limited geographic area. They're scouting the entirety of the threat.

Lastly, one of the biggest hangups I have about this exercise is how vocally vets and ex-pats have come out against it. When your ex-members begin to question your methods and intentions, it's fairly obvious something is up.

This is what gets me - along with labeling the reddest two states in the union as "hostile territory." If you're trying to work on blending into a population, there's a few assumptions.

1) the population you're trying to blend into is adverse to your interests
2) you're practicing blending because you're different from them

Here, we have (presumably) white American soldiers training to blend into a white American population. If this is intended to blend into Middle Eastern populations, what good is practicing with other White Americans? On the other hand, maybe the military is practicing for subterfuge in Western and Northern Europe (yeah right). It's obvious that the target is American citizens - otherwise the thinktanks with the MIC would be targeting a different ethnic population with these exercises.

Similarly the scope and size of the whole thing worries me. What is it - 14 states? Some massive amount of geographical area? Why not be more localized? - Because the elites recognize the threat as not solely based in a limited geographic area. They're scouting the entirety of the threat.

Lastly, one of the biggest hangups I have about this exercise is how vocally vets and ex-pats have come out against it. When your ex-members begin to question your methods and intentions, it's fairly obvious something is up.

Think it's 9 states. All Republican. Not a coincidence.

I think blending is a looser term, they are blending in the same way that David Banner drifted from town to town in the TV series The Incredible Hulk. They arrive as drifters and find a footing. That kinda bullshit.

I think blending is a looser term, they are blending in the same way that David Banner drifted from town to town in the TV series The Incredible Hulk. They arrive as drifters and find a footing. That kinda bullshit.
I wonder, what kind of footing - sympathy w/ the locals? Like minded people? A home to rent?

I wonder, what kind of footing - sympathy w/ the locals? Like minded people? A home to rent?

Get a job. Start talking to guys at the bar. Find out who the local shakers are in the militia communities, and perhaps even join them. Basically moles.

My bro-in-law just qualified for sniper school and I'm interested in hearing whether he'll participate in this or if he's still too green.

Um, no! The states involved are California (D), Nevada (D), Utah (R), Colorado (D), Arizona (R), New Mexico (D), Texas (R). Party affiliations are based on the 2012 elections. Utah and Texas are supposed to be hostile territory, New Mexico uncertain, Arizona uncertain but leaning friendly. A large swath of Southern California is labelled, "insurgent territory."

The military has conducted large-scale training exercises like this before on American territory, and we made it through okay.

It's curious to me that a lot of the most vociferous opposition to the training exercise comes from areas that usually like to flaunt their patriotism and are keenest to "support our troops."

However, perhaps they are fearful that the Mau-Mau Maoist Muslim from Kenya who acts as commander in chief will cause our forces to link up with Islamic State bases in northern Mexico to enable the jihadists to conquer America and impose Sharia law!

I can remember back when I was in my late teens there were those who claimed that there were 500,000 Chinese Communist and Mongolian troops in northern Mexico poised to come pouring into America, raping, pillaging and killing, to impose CommUNism on the God-fearing, freedom-loving Americans.

Um, no! The states involved are California (D), Nevada (D), Utah (R), Colorado (D), Arizona (R), New Mexico (D), Texas (R). Party affiliations are based on the 2012 elections. Utah and Texas are supposed to be hostile territory, New Mexico uncertain, Arizona uncertain but leaning friendly. A large swath of Southern California is labelled, "insurgent territory."

My fault on that, I wasn't aware CA was involved, more accurate is to call them states with militias and activist right wing populations.

Man, is a whole lotta weird right there. "Food and water", did you hear that?
@2:45. This sure looks to be, no different than stated, practice for rounding up of civilians in America and placing them in prison camps. Is anyone denying this?

What's particularly odd about the reaction to this is that the usual anti-military lefties this this is a-okay and haha we'll dismiss the facts by using the conspiracy theory label. I'm a bit perplexed as to why gun-toting Jan Libourel Jan Libourel is not concerned, unless this is vestigal pro-militarism on his part.

@2:45. This sure looks to be, no different than stated, practice for rounding up of civilians in America and placing them in prison camps. Is anyone denying this?

What's particularly odd about the reaction to this is that the usual anti-military lefties this this is a-okay and haha we'll dismiss the facts by using the conspiracy theory label. I'm a bit perplexed as to why gun-toting Jan Libourel Jan Libourel is not concerned, unless this is vestigal pro-militarism on his part.

Agreed. It's so creepy. I've never seen something so slandered by both sides of the media (ie elite's mouthpiece) as "nutty conspiracy". Even 9/11 truthers seemed to have more media traction or acknowledgment than JadeHelm15 warners.

Exactly.
Changes needed in Jade Helm military exercises
By Rep. Louie Gohmert

R-Texas

Over the past few weeks, my office has been inundated with calls referring to the Jade Helm 15 military exercise scheduled to take place between July 15 and September 15, 2015.

This military practice has some concerned that the U.S. Army is preparing for modern-day martial law.

Certainly, I can understand these concerns.

When leaders within the current administration believe that major threats to the country include those who support the Constitution, are military veterans, or even "cling to guns or religion," patriotic Americans have reason to be concerned.

We have seen people working in this administration use their government positions to persecute people with conservative beliefs in God, country, and notions such as honor and self-reliance.

Because of the contempt and antipathy for the true patriots or even Christian saints persecuted for their Christian beliefs, it is no surprise that those who have experienced or noticed such persecution are legitimately suspicious.

Having served in the U.S. Army, I can understand why military officials have a goal to see if groups of Special Forces can move around a civilian population without being noticed and can handle various threat scenarios.

In military science classes or in my years on active duty, I have participated in or observed military exercises; however, we never named an existing city or state as a “hostile.” We would use fictitious names before we would do such a thing.

Once I observed the map depicting "hostile," "permissive" and "uncertain" states and locations, I was rather appalled that the hostile areas amazingly have a Republican majority and believe in the sanctity of the United States Constitution.

When the federal government begins, even in practice, games or exercises, to consider any U.S. city or state in "hostile" control and trying to retake it, the message becomes extremely calloused and suspicious.

Such labeling tends to make people who have grown leery of federal government overreach become suspicious of whether their big brother government anticipates certain states may start another civil war or be overtaken by foreign radical Islamist elements which have been reported to be just across our border.

Such labeling by a government that is normally not allowed to use military force against its own citizens is an affront to the residents of that particular state considered as hostile, as if the government is trying to provoke a fight with them.

The map of the exercise needs to change, the names on the map need to change, and the tone of the exercise needs to be completely revamped so the federal government is not intentionally practicing war against its own states.

Rep. Louie Gohmert is the Vice Chair of the Judiciary Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism and Homeland Security and the Chairman of the Natural Resources Subcommittee on Oversight and Investigations. Prior to being elected to serve in Congress, he was elected to three terms as District Judge in Smith County, Texas. He also was appointed to complete a term as Chief Justice of the 12th Court of Appeals. He was a captain in the U.S. Army.
emphasis added
Changes needed in Jade Helm military exercises - The Highland County Press - Hillsboro, Ohio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom