King of Dhaka discussion thread

image.jpeg

I don't see morning dress there, but I do see an attempt at a stroller ensemble. Properly, his coat should have besom, not flapped, pockets, a peak lapel would be preferable, and his shoes look too casual. Still, a better effort than a lot of iGentry attempts.

I don't see morning dress there, but I do see an attempt at a stroller ensemble. Properly, his coat should have besom, not flapped, pockets, a peak lapel would be preferable, and his shoes look too casual. Still, a better effort than a lot of iGentry attempts.

Ah! I missed the jacket. I assumed it to be a morning suit by the jacket and pants coloring. I got a little to excited to see someone actually wearing it decently.

Those are some strange looking buttons on a couple of the King's recent efforts. I presume they are horn and have some kind of shank by which they are sewn to the fabric of the coat.

Spectator shoes with a DB navy suit doesn't seem right at all.

The suit looks lighter than true navy, and it has MOP buttons. These factors lower its formality appreciably. I think those spectators are quite compatible with it.

The dark suit and light two tone shoes still rings wrong to me. I'm also iffy on DB in warm weather.

I forget the DB designations, but the 2x2 is good. I'm not so sure about that 2x3 where the lapel runs to the bottom button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom