Menswear Experts - Do as I Say Not as I Do?

The Shooman

A Pretty Face

Andy should have saved his money and paid the big bucks for a top tailor. They can transform bodies like that. None of those tailors above were able to transform him, so none of those suits are worth the price. Get a few suits, but get the best tailor to make them, especially when you are a big bloke.

Halberstram

Andy should have saved his money and paid the big bucks for a top tailor. They can transform bodies like that. None of those tailors above were able to transform him, so none of those suits are worth the price. Get a few suits, but get the best tailor to make them, especially when you are a big bloke.
These suits look like nothing I would ever want to visit a tailor for.

Sammy Ambrose

Some of the suits are not too bad. At least he isn't mutton dressed as lamb. As a human being I found him okay. I took the mickey out of Pags once and he sorted it out. The same when Manton had to learn s lesson.

Last edited:
Top Bottom