Motorcycle Madness

Fun stuff! I used to have a CR125 two stroke and a Husqvarna 450SMR. Enjoyed riding those more than my sports bike.

I've still got a 2000 YZ125 too. Want to get rid of it though but it isn't worth enough to borher. Peppy-est 125 I've ever seen, and I'm a dedicated Honda man.

One day I'm going to build a CR500AF. Just for shits and giggles.

The YZ125 lives. Still working on the idle, but still rips on top.

125cc are a incredibly hard to properly get an idle. Theyre made to rev hard and that's all they'll do.

I'd love to have one of those KTM 640s supermotos. Probably the most fun street bike around.

125cc are a incredibly hard to properly get an idle. Theyre made to rev hard and that's all they'll do.

I'd love to have one of those KTM 640s supermotos. Probably the most fun street bike around.

Pretty much, this bike even more so as I've set it up for racing with the pipe and jetting.

To ride a 125 fast you basically have to pin it and just feather the clutch. Kids these days are much shittier riders for not having come through the 125 class. There's a rumor Suzuki is bringing back the RM 125 for Stefan Everts son though, so there's hope yet.

Pretty much, this bike even more so as I've set it up for racing with the pipe and jetting.

To ride a 125 fast you basically have to pin it and just feather the clutch. Kids these days are much shitting riders for not having come through the 125 class. There's a rumor Suzuki is bringing back the RM 125 for Stefan Everts son though, so there's hope yet.

I bought one of the last CR125s, lucky me. No depreciation either, so rode it for free.

Test ride. Bike is still in surprisingly good shape for having sat for about 8 years. Rebuilt carb, new air filter and some brake fluid for the rear and she is good to go.

So I might be an idiot.

20170209_103304.jpg

I think my new raise its driving my spending habbit a bit out of whack;

I think Im going to GA to see it.

IMG_2511.JPG
IMG_2512.JPG

IMG_2513.JPG

Cool bikes. You could go vintage and get something for less coin probably.

One of these days I want to do an old Honda cafe racer.

Cool bikes. You could go vintage and get something for less coin probably.

One of these days I want to do an old Honda cafe racer.
Its 4k. Photos? I like old looking bikes. I was looking into a Ducati Scrambler, but dont feel like buying new.

Triumphs are awesome. I used to have one as well, but 3 cylinder. It's sad the newer ones don't have 3 cylinders. SAD!

Are supermotos common in the US? Are parts for the likes of KTM available? Would love to get a 690 SM in Cali.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom