Music Of The Moment

I absolutely love the 81-85 we band, but these days it’s really just a cover band with the original singer (who sounds like crap now). So this is fitting… but I still want to go.

5F79383B-6D33-4723-B0B8-5B6570C200D5.jpeg

Looking forward to the new Morrissey album. The live tracks posted on Youtube are extraordinary.
His last three albums have been first rate, including the cover one. Hopefully he's on a roll.

Have to admire anyone who just doesn't give a flying fuck about the etiquette and soft velvet fascism of cancel culture and say's it like they see it.

We added Suede (touring with Manic Street Preachers) and Dinosaur Jr tickets to this summer’s concert plans. I’m still bummed that Bauhaus cancelled and She Wants Revenge aren’t coming to the South, but that’s still 3-4 good gigs in the next couple of months.

I didn’t think much of their output after reforming, but the new album has some real bangers:

It was a really high energy show, though they closed the encore with a ballad:

Also, the support act sounded much better than any of the studio recordings I’ve heard from them. Much heavier and more NIN than Depeche Mode.

How Wall Street stormed the music business​

Investors poured billions into buying rights, turning pop songs into a new asset class — but then the economy stalled

putting this here for more traction. thought you music lovers might find this fascinating. use an archive.is link if you can't get through the paywall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom