NFL 2023

At least you'll be guaranteed you'll get to the playoffs a la the Eagles. Or was that a long time ago?

Bruce Arians leaving Tampa. Didn't he get the memo that everyone was staying for another Brady run at the Super Bowl?

i still don't understand what the fuck happened here even after reading 4 different news sources on this. he just ran out into the middle of traffic trying to catch a pass?

Dump truck?

Dump truck?
According to the Florida Highway Patrol, Haskins was walking on I-595 westbound for unknown reasons, tried to cross lanes with oncoming traffic and was struck. He was pronounced dead at the scene.
“He was just walking on the highway and got hit,” FHP spokesperson Lt. Indiana Miranda told The Associated Press. Miranda did not say why Haskins was on the highway.

was he high on meth? the 595 is a death trap in a fucking car much less on foot. who the hell walks on a highway???

Bills and Rams. Anyone psyched?

Not another Brady coronation I hope.

On the radio they're already saying Bills can be Super Bowl contenders.... we only just finished week 2.

Barring injury I think they’re the best team in the nfl by far.

It's okay. It's the Bills. They'll choke by the time it gets to the playoffs.

Somehow I had that low scoring Buccaneers at Saints game on this past weekend. I didn't see Brady lighting anyone up. Maybe this is the year he starts declining.

It's okay. It's the Bills. They'll choke by the time it gets to the playoffs.

Somehow I had that low scoring Buccaneers at Saints game on this past weekend. I didn't see Brady lighting anyone up. Maybe this is the year he starts declining.
I don’t know. They look pretty strong this year.

Brady is ageless

Bucs lose at home to Green Bay. Can't say it was very interesting in the second half from either side. I'm sure Bucs fans were hoping for another Tom Brady comeback. They really should learn to be quiet on key offensive snaps.

Does anyone watch the Pro Bowl anymore? I haven't in 20+ years....

When they moved it before the Super Bowl, you knew teams would withhold their best players. Even if they moved it afterwards I don't think it will save the fact the season is longer and playing even an exhibition game at the end of a deep playoff run just increases chances of injury.

As someone in the northeast, seeing Collinsworth, Aikman or some other broadcaster dressed in shorts in the dead of winter wasn't an appeal to me.

What happened to Tua Tagovailoa is going to start the concussion talks and safety of football in general again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom