Passaggio Cravatte - The Scandal Continues

Do you think the Passaggio Cravatte fabrics are true vintage or inkjet printed?

• Gianni Cerutti has no knowledge about fabrics at all & doesn't know what he's doing.

Votes: 26 42.6%
  • Totally digital reproductions!

Votes: 12 19.7%
  • The Italian mill selling the end of roll designs that nobody wants is laughing behind his back.

Votes: 22 36.1%
  • Totally vintage!

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • GianniCerutti cannot even tell the difference between silk screen and inkjet (inque-jet?)

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • Some of each?

Votes: 9 14.8%

• Total voters
hes even been rimming nick foulks' son on instagram

I know!
What a group of degenerate sodomites

image.png

hahahahaha the upcomming omni present shill blogger nicola radano also joined the ghey feast

ololololol so many lies

yes many lies, no need to read article it is also too long. Here is my summary containing only the TRUTH :
1) Freddy Foulkes recieves a free PC tie from GC
2) Freddy tells Daddy
3) Daddy wants free tie, agrees to write an article for GC
4) GC is in his 20s
5) Fat and ugly Marta Passaggio is in her 40s. She is a divorcee with two teenage kids.
6) GC marrried Marta and lives with her and the teenagers.
7) Marta buys GC a range rover and sets him up in the tie business.
8) Everything else mentioned in the article is lies.

Last edited:
yes many lies, no need to read article it is also too long. Here is my summary containing only the TRUTH :
1) Freddy Foulkes recieves a free PC tie from GC
2) Freddy tells Daddy
3) Daddy wants free tie, agress to write an article for GC
4) GC is in his 20s
5) Fat and ugly Marta Passaggio is in her 40s. She is a divorcee with two teenage kids.
6) GC marrried Marta and lives with her and the teenagers.
7) Marta buys GC a range rover and sets him up in the tie business.
8) Everything else mentioned in the article is lies.

image.gif

This thread is too long, so I didn't read it all. What's the deal, should I order a few of these ties? They seem like quality work, and I like the vintage cloth angle. Makes it more exclusive knowing that only a few ties could possibly exist for a certain design.

This thread is too long, so I didn't read it all. What's the deal, should I order a few of these ties? They seem like quality work, and I like the vintage cloth angle. Makes it more exclusive knowing that only a few ties could possibly exist for a certain design.
Read the thread. Your life will be better off.

If you order ties from Gianni Cerrutti at Passaggio Cravatte, one or more of the following things will happen:

1) You will not receive the ties at all;
2) You will receive a tie, but it will be in the wrong fabric, or the wrong length, or the wrong style, or all of those things;
3) Not only will the tie look awful, but your initials embroidered on the back will be off-centre and one or more letters will be back to front;
4) You will pay too much and wait too long for an ugly tie that you will wear once and then wonder what the hell you were thinking when you ordered it.

If you order ties from Gianni Cerrutti at Passaggio Cravatte, one or more of the following things will happen:

1) You will not receive the ties at all;
2) You will receive a tie, but it will be in the wrong fabric, or the wrong length, or the wrong style, or all of those things;
3) Not only will the tie look awful, but your initials embroidered on the back will be off-centre and one or more letters will be back to front;
4) You will pay too much and wait too long for an ugly tie that you will wear once and then wonder what the hell you were thinking when you ordered it.

I wonder how WeakMonday receives his ties.

There is a very large pubis on his arm. Its width suggests Armenian origin.
Hey guys, just wanted to say stop the Gianni bashing he is a really nice guy, I met him over the weekend and he showed me a good time around Florence... Though I think he may have slipped a mickey in one of the many eXpressos we drank, as I passed out watching Tofani in his cutting room and the last thing I remember was...

images

WOW

He's obviously been following Sarto's rants on the computer forums - the enemy of my enemy... Embrace your new, ancient friend!

Funny, when I saw the Henry Carter post for a moment it seemed to me that Gianni Cerutti and Sarto were in fact the same person. In that moment of perfect clarity I felt complete mastery over the menswear game.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom