PItti 92

IMG_4124.PNG
IMG_4126.PNG
IMG_4127.PNG

...and what is the point of Pitti?

Can we send Pauly Chase Pauly Chase to represent DW?

It's a trade show. Buyers come to decide which collections to buy for upcoming seasons, and brands come to market their wares to the buyers.

I'm sure there are accounting conferences as well where all the boring accountants can hang out?

Lino has been posting with some beautiful women this time, I wonder if he is smashing.

I will represent DW well.

It's a trade show. Buyers come to decide which collections to buy for upcoming seasons, and brands come to market their wares to the buyers.

I'm sure there are accounting conferences as well where all the boring accountants can hang out?
Well, good luck to all of them. Seems like EIDOS is the one that really took off during my following of SF. I see that Isaia owns them now. Luckily, the one that I find worth attending is held once a year but unfortunately it does not look as fun as Pitti.

Lino has been posting with some beautiful women this time, I wonder if he is smashing.

I will represent DW well.
You'll be the only Chinaman who looks like a man and with muscles.

If you like the cut and it fits? I don't doubt that, but it's not really for me, I do, however, have a sports jacket made for them by Caruso I think in vintage VBC cloth.

If you want to play at the very peak of the cloth game you should move up to try ANCIENT VBC tessuto. I know an artisan who will make it up for you(I believe from 1920s or 30s) with 8 folds in all hand passaged and manipulated shoulders.

If you want to play at the very peak of the cloth game you should move up to try ANCIENT VBC tessuto. I know an artisan who will make it up for you(I believe from 1920s or 30s) with 8 folds in all hand passaged and manipulated shoulders.

But is it thick? It must be really substantial 1940's gangster fabric or earlier to make one really swing in it and get my attention. Ideally, half to an inch thick for when people didn't have central heating or could afford to heat any rooms in the stately pad. Failing that, 1970s era curtain fabrics bubble-jet-printed is the real deal.

Cacarrutti slang? Sorry if not up to date, but yes, I want to make a giacca with fabric normaly used for greatcoats during WWII, atleast 800 grams, double breasted too, so I can wear it to the next summer Pitti and prove to the evil leftists the truth about climate change.

...and what is the point of Pitti?

Can we send Pauly Chase Pauly Chase to represent DW?

I don't think I've ever seen a trade show with so many hangers on that are not there for any other reason than getting a photo taken/instagram likes etc. I guess that means they are people that are passionate enough about clothes their to pay their own way but it'd be bloody frustrating if you were there trying to do some business at a stall and all these other plonkers are taking up space in the stalls or interviewing the rep for their "blogs" while you stand there like a dickhead waiting when you actually want to order product.

With respect. These are not hangers on or dickheads. These people are influencers.

What is SF's Anden (spelling?), the ginger Scandinavian doing there. He is a shill for Viking menswear people but didn't think he was a top top influencer like Blue Loafers.

With respect. These are not hangers on or dickheads. These people are out of touch with the real world. influencers.

What is SF's Anden (spelling?), the ginger Scandinavian doing there. He is a shill for Viking menswear people but didn't think he was a top top influencer like Blue Loafers.
Oh wow, I thought he was a dude who just happened to look like Anden but guess it really is him. I do not recall him selling any s#!t.

With respect. These are not hangers on or dickheads. These people are influencers.

Thought I'd strayed into the 'disagreeable' thread there.
If these are our influencers we may be in big trouble fellas.
And when will this infantile 'high waters with no socks' thing die?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom