Politics and menswear

344B0281-08B1-4B48-93D0-E6F47F3D38AA.jpeg

It’s a nice shirt and a hell of a watch!

Apparently he has a small Omega collection.

Omega is Prince William's choice too - Seamasters, including the Quartz version. Harry has been seen sporting Breitling's and a Rolex Explorer II. That was pre-Megan.

Those who do evil to others...the killers, the rapists, psychos, sadists...you will come to know me well. Frank Castle is dead. Call me...Frank Trump"

See this asshole with a non fused shirt collar, he looks an unpro freak, also he is quite happy after having raped several kids and the other who ate their livers raw as Bocassa
Biden-Clarence-GettyImages-50431571.jpg

Biden’s Irish links are tenuous. It’s not an Irish surname and no Irishman would christen his son Hunter.

He has to go a long way back for links. I know Ballina and I am sure they are fonder of Jack Charlton - footballer and angler - than Biden.

Biden’s Irish links are tenuous. It’s not an Irish surname and no Irishman would christen his son Hunter.

He has to go a long way back for links. I know Ballina and I am sure they are fonder of Jack Charlton - footballer and angler - than Biden.

Attachments

• SmartSelectImage_2020-12-17-18-59-53.png
    SmartSelectImage_2020-12-17-18-59-53.png
    250.1 KB · Views: 84
They couldn't have picked a sunnier day? The clouds give a sort of Emperor Palpatine foreboding.

Yes, he resembled Harvey Weinstein in more than just his physical appearance...
+ fxh fxh

Yes, I wasn't going to bring up the scandal, but he and Harvey might have something more in common than just looks (hint = getting up to mischief).

Last edited:
+ fxh fxh

Yes, I wasn't going to bring up the scandal, but he and Harvey might have something more in common than just looks (hint = getting up to mischief).
Another one who looks the type. Whilst there are lots of exceptions to that rule, often when the scandal breaks, you just see them and it seems more than plausible.
schröder, german chancellor 98-05 - was also nicknamed as brioni-kanzler

3gBlibvh.jpg

sloqblIh.jpg

5eG1Jblh.jpg

Rjwd5Y4h.jpg

J4ymvsEh.jpg
Compared to the current crop of politicians, he's an outlandish dandy, but with gravitas for his position and authority, which I thoroughly endorse and approve.

The modern lot, is best summed up by this one look wonder:
netherlands-election-debate38753990.jpg

''Shhh! Don't tell anybody, I get my suits and ties from Oger and they're all the same....''

It borders on OCD.

Well fitting suit and tie in terms of space, I would expect nothing less from the Japanese Prime Minister, and I bet no Pulsar watch for him!

His face looks like he's had a hard paper round though.

the collar sits well on his neck and shoulders are fine, however I find it a bit ample around the torso. Looks more like RTW/OTR than bespoke. And I'm not 100% sure about that tie (or the length). But definitely well above the average for foreign dignitaries.

His face looks like he's had a hard paper round though.

Suga came from a humble background - his family were small-scale strawberry farmers in a hilly area in rural Honshu. He studied law part-time at night, while working in a cardboard factory to pay for his tuition and accommodation.

He got his start in local government in the 1980s with a grassroots campaign, stayed there for ten years, and then moved to the Diet - the Japanese parliament - in the mid-1990s. By all accounts, he's a very canny politician.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom