Thruth

thicker but more pliant than horsehide
Ratings
Yep. Turns out you're just pussy with a tiny dick. Probably drives a lifted truck to compensate... God I feel sorry for whatever lady has to be in bed with you. Anyway, I'm gonna jump off of here and leave you lame guys to your little girl complaints. I actually have a life to live and a big dick to suck. Yep. It's uuuuuuuuge. you all can go back to jacking off to your cam girls and go to bed alone tonight and every night until you die alone.
lolol. ask Ethan when he owned Houndstooth. K. Bye.

Thruth

Ratings
Yep. Turns out you're just pussy with a tiny dick. Probably drives a lifted truck to compensate... God I feel sorry for whatever lady has to be in bed with you. Anyway, I'm gonna jump off of here and leave you lame guys to your little girl complaints. I actually have a life to live and a big dick to suck. Yep. It's uuuuuuuuge. you all can go back to jacking off to your cam girls and go to bed alone tonight and every night until you die alone.
Ethan just said he had dick to suck?

WildBlue

Ratings
You think you know it all lol. I found this on my own. I wouldn't have said anything because I respect the man but someone with a carrot size dick decided to bring me into it. That person being you. Takes someone with a tiny dick and no life to spend this much time trolling about someone else.
Yes, we know everything. We are the Alpha and use Omega watches. Why are you so suddenly obsessed over the size of a man's penis? I know your clit is bigger than your husband's one, but there is no need to bring that discussion over here.
Also, you seem to know quite a bit about small appendages, was this the reason you did gender reassignment, hoping someone would mount (literally) the courage to have intercourse with you, Mrs. Hippo?

I'm gonna jump off of here and leave you lame guys to your little girl complaints. I actually have a life to live and a big dick to suck. Yep. It's uuuuuuuuge. you all can go back to jacking off to your cam girls and go to bed alone tonight and every night until you die alone.
You made the correct decision jumping off, however it should have been off a bridge. It's a pity that your parents decision not to abort you was repeated again and you're going to have an offspring. Poor baby unlucky to have you as a mother, a truly childish, ignorant, tasteless "female specimen".

Rambo

The Trollest Of Trolls
Ratings
Seamless' wife registered and sent this lovely note:

The following message has been sent from parrish22 <cassandrapcouture@gmail.com> (IP: 67.52.238.134) via the contact form at DressedWell.

Violation of Terms of Use - Immediate Response Requested

parrish22

Hello.

It has come to my attention that the thread Seamless-Behind the Lies is in violation of EP Custom Clothing's terms of use agreement and has been referenced to by this site without permission. Personal information about Cassandra and Ethan Parrish has also been made public here. I request that this thread be removed immediately. I will be willing forgo an attorney if DressedWell.net removes this thread. Please respond within 3 business days with your decision. If this thread is not removed and/or no response is received, I will contact an attorney of law about this breach of terms and potentially contact Google to deindex the site for use of personal information.

Sincerely,

Cassandra Parrish

Monkeyface

Monochromatic Clothing Troll
Supporter
Ratings

The following message has been sent from parrish22 <cassandrapcouture@gmail.com> (IP: 67.52.238.134) via the contact form at DressedWell.

parrish22

Hello.

It has come to my attention that the thread Seamless-Behind the Lies is in violation of EP Custom Clothing's terms of use agreement and has been referenced to by this site without permission. Personal information about Cassandra and Ethan Parrish has also been made public here. I request that this thread be removed immediately. I will be willing forgo an attorney if DressedWell.net removes this thread. Please respond within 3 business days with your decision. If this thread is not removed and/or no response is received, I will contact an attorney of law about this breach of terms and potentially contact Google to deindex the site for use of personal information.

Sincerely,

Cassandra Parrish
Better lawyerup!

IMG_4390.JPG

doghouse

King Of The Elite Idiots
Supporter
Ratings

parrish22

Hello.

Sincerely,

Cassandra Parrish
Sounds like they are a well matched pair.

Rambo

The Trollest Of Trolls
Ratings
i find it interesting that we're in supposed breach of their supposed "terms of use agreement" yet there is no listing of said "terms of use agreement" anywhere on their snazzy new website.

StanleyVanBuren

#2 Best Dresser of 2015
Ratings
guys can someone tell me how to delete a post

I have been retained by the Parrishites and am in the midst of drafting a full-on federal fucking complaint bc we are going to SUE YOUR ASSES

this will be the last time

Thruth

Ratings
guys can someone tell me how to delete a post

I have been retained by the ASS-SUCKING Parrishites and am in the midst of drafting a full-on federal fucking complaint bc we are going to SUE YOUR ASSES

this will be the last time
suck my ass lawyer. BTW, don't think your clients will appreciate you calling them ASS-SUCKERS

Scherensammler

Ratings
look at his new website. just screams quality.
I wasn't aware he had an "old" website! Is he working from home or an unmarked van? No wait: The trunk of this vehicle:

This is tempting:

http://www.epcustomclothing.com/kickstarter-countdown.html

BRING MENSWEAR TO KANSAS CITY
The countdown in on for Kickstarting a retail shop in Kansas City. We're drawing on day 1 for the winner of a designer tie in pattern of your choice!

InstaHate

Ratings
I don't want this place to get sued, so here is a cropped picture which is not of Ethann.

IMG_1811.JPG

Excellent copywriting as well:

"_____ set off shortly after high school to pursue the passion of chasing a dream. Leaving University, Ethan started to pursue the greatest passion in his life"

Last edited:

Scherensammler

Ratings
"quick let's get a shot in front of this PORSH before the owner notices!"
Still better than a red E36 (not even a M3?)!

I like how Aaron had to cross the Pacific to get to Japan.
Stop bashing Aaron right now. He's a really cool guy. And smart. Why else would he have picked motherf*cking Ethan Parrish as his mentor?

Aaron, a KCMO native, has an extensive resume wandering from computer repair to immigration services. Lately he has fallen in love with the Men's Fashion Industry and is diving head first into the business world; following hard on the heels of his mentor, Ethan Parrish. Aaron enjoys helping people who aspire to greater heights and improving one's self image.

Is there anything on that website that says "We know what we are doing"?

Monkeyface

Monochromatic Clothing Troll
Supporter
Ratings
Still better than a red E36 (not even a M3?)!

Stop bashing Aaron right now. He's a really cool guy. And smart. Why else would he have picked motherf*cking Ethan Parrish as his mentor?

Aaron, a KCMO native, has an extensive resume wandering from computer repair to immigration services. Lately he has fallen in love with the Men's Fashion Industry and is diving head first into the business world; following hard on the heels of his mentor, Ethan Parrish. Aaron enjoys helping people who aspire to greater heights and improving one's self image.

Is there anything on that website that says "We know what we are doing"?
Yes, anyone who is pursuing the passion of chasing a dream knows their stuff!

Lord Buckley

Ratings
I am proud to inform you that Ethan is also on Linkedin, something about waiting on tables at The Hard Rock Cafe.

An excellent place to apprentice as a master tailor extraodinaire.

doghouse

King Of The Elite Idiots
Supporter
Ratings
"quick let's get a shot in front of this PORSH before the owner notices!"
We had a fellow here that styles himself this badass yachstman and regales everyone who will listen about his exploits of crossing oceans and such. Like seamless, one of those compulsive liars. Made himself the obligatory webpage with a picture of him on a Volvo 60 (a type of race boat for those unfamiliar). The running joke was just out of the shot was the boat owner running down the dock screaming "Get the fuck off my boat fatass!!!"

Lord Buckley

Ratings
At least it wasn't Hooters.

I'm of the opinion that these chaps who are trying to 'fake it until they make it' as one forum member stated are either sociopaths on the learning curve to becoming top-notch con-artists, or very sad and wounded creatures indeed. Imagine constructing such a lie and waking up everyday only look at yourself in the mirror knowing it was all bollocks and you could be exposed at any minute. Anyone normal would be walking around constantly cringing with embarrassment and shame.

Last edited:

Thruth

Ratings
At least it wasn't Hooters.

I'm of the opinion that these chaps who are trying to 'fake it until they make it' as one forum member stated are either sociopaths on the learning curve to becoming top-notch con-artists, or very sad and wounded creatures indeed. Imagine constructing such a lie and waking up everyday only look at yourself in the mirror knowing it was all bollocks and you could be exposed at any minute. Anyone normal would be walking around constantly cringing with embarrassment and shame.
I think it's clearly a mental condition, completely compulsion based.
Seamless/Ethan Parashites (thank you StanleyVanBuren StanleyVanBuren ) is a compulsive liar. Proven. The magnitude of his lies suggests psychological problems. Of course my analice is not a professional analice.

Top Bottom