Show off your new avatar

Someone should use this baby picture of Thruth Thruth before he started climbing into sewers

pony.jpg

Second e in heshe is silent too.

Will not be appreciated by those previously traumatized with inappropriate use of this term. Hurtful. Pejorative. People like IKEA ergo they will like Hen.

"We got a Klorpnert pantry, a globphart table lamp, a snoord cutting board and the cashier was lovely. Hen helped us find the Assmygrab love seat"

anti-gay.jpg

Bing translates it to "and protection of family and beliefs" but I think that first word is wrong.

Last edited:
Kyrzakhstani_toddler_268.jpg

A Kyrzakhstani toddler returns home to his wife
after a long day of work at the meatpacking
summer camp.

As UK chairman of the IWBA® I'd like to inform you that you hurt the feelings of many of our members.
Please consider removing this remark.
Thank you for your efforts!

Greeting Brother. I am a member of IWBA® Canada (Western Provinces Chapter). I joined IWBA because of my love of the uniform, including head hankie and gumboots. Plus the openness of the organization to address the concerns of the rank and file members.

I will consider removing my comments when the members stop removing their wife beaters. You need to address the membership being out of uniform. What example are they setting for our youth?

Good day Sir.

Greeting Brother. I am a member of IWBA® Canada (Western Provinces Chapter). I joined IWBA because of my love of the uniform, including head hankie and gumboots. Plus the openness of the organization to address the concerns of the rank and file members.

I will consider removing my comments when the members stop removing their wife beaters. You need to address the membership being out of uniform. What example are they setting for our youth?

Good day Sir.

Cheers, fellow member!

I've only recently become the UK chairman, so the necessarry changes will take time. Nonetheless, they will be addressed at the next bi-annual national meeting, which usually takes place 1 day after the FA cup final.
The nomination was a surprise to me, since I'm neither a UK citizen nor married. The reason for it was the fact that I expressed my admiration for the uniform and that I can read and write properly.

As you are probably aware, the UK IWBA® uniform (here worn by one of our most prominent members) was this:

hqdefault.jpg

I blame the gay community for occupying our beloved uniform and causing an identity crisis.

Yet I am determined to claim it back for the sake and glory of the IWBA®.

Beat Heil!

Cheers, fellow member!

I've only recently become the UK chairman, so the necessarry changes will take time. Nonetheless, they will be addressed at the next bi-annual national meeting, which usually takes place 1 day after the FA cup final.
The nomination was a surprise to me, since I'm neither a UK citizen nor married. The reason for it was the fact that I expressed my admiration for the uniform and that I can read and write properly.

As you are probably aware, the UK IWBA® uniform (here worn by one of our most prominent members) was this:

hqdefault.jpg

I blame the gay community for occupying our beloved uniform and causing an identity crisis.

Yet I am determined to claim it back for the sake and glory of the IWBA®.

Beat Heil!

Good on you sir. You have my full support. Let me know what I can do. I sent your predecessor an idea - which must have got lost in the shuffle with the changeover - that we have been using for a while over here with the ladies auxiliary. We call it the Save a Tree Eat a Beaver Wife Beater. Certainly it is very Canadian but we could have national or regional WB's to reflect where our members are from. It is going over like gangbusters here. Just hoped it could be featured in the WorldWide Newsletter.

Cheers!
image.jpg

Good on you sir. You have my full support. Let me know what I can do. I sent your predecessor an idea - which must have got lost in the shuffle with the changeover - that we have been using for a while over here with the ladies auxiliary. We call it the Save a Tree Eat a Beaver Wife Beater. Certainly it is very Canadian but we could have national or regional WB's to reflect where our members are from. It is going over like gangbusters here. Just hoped it could be featured in the WorldWide Newsletter.

Cheers!
View attachment 7056

Dear Sir,

my predecessor deceased after a domestic violence accident (he broke his WB hand in a pub fight before that event and was therefore rendered defenceless) and left me with a pile of unanswered mail.
Once I've caught up I shall pass on your suggestions to the great IWBA® council.
The chapter specific t-shirt is a great idea. Sadly, other than in Canada, in the UK beavers are massively protected and cannot be eaten.
Several of the UK members brought this t-shirt back from a South-East Asia trip:

TO181B01X-K114_zps56ziz9op.jpg~original

Cheers!

I've dropped the political statement avatars and am now using men's style expert Donald Trumps instead.
More importantly, what's up with gube's avatar?

It is Albert, one of the two main characters from the Swedish 70's comedy show Albert & Herbert. He is a complacent, cynical, cheap, sarcastic, self-centered and utterly lovable old fart, living in a messy old house together with his son Herbert who does his best trying to fit in to modern society, trying to be trendy and getting girls, but his old father always gets in the way and mocks his pretentiousness. I seldom watch tv or tv shows, and rarely enjoy comedies, but this is funny as hell.

Not that any of you will understand, but here are some clips:

Looks like the Swedish version of Steptoe and Son. Albert I think was modelled on my father, a man so stingy he took home his cut hair in a bag from the barber.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom