LKP

Troll Treasurer
Dear Amici,

as proposed by WeakMonday WeakMonday I hereby start a tissue/ fabric thread!

I hope you like the name!

What are you dreaming about right now?

I am thinking of winter stuff - I want a brown (or maybe blue) flannel chalkstripe DB suit as well as a windowpane DB suit (most likely grey with blue overcheck).
Any recommendations?

Thank you
Really
Dears

Dear Amici,

as proposed by WeakMonday WeakMonday I hereby start a tissue/ fabric thread!

I hope you like the name!

What are you dreaming about right now?

I am thinking of winter stuff - I want a brown (or maybe blue) flannel chalkstripe DB suit as well as a windowpane DB suit (most likely grey with blue overcheck).
Any recommendations?

Thank you
Really
Dears
What is a DB suit?

Dirnelli? But that is the blogging-more-than-total-moron-mishap who should be shot immediately?

is the grey windowpane gonna be like the agnelli check... I need to get a length of that.

LL

would have to wait until next year... I am planning my summer 2016 stuff already

I'm thinking a double breasted with Mimmo in something like
313053.JPG

though I'm really in love with this sportex
460007.JPG

and another summery suit or jacket with Tofani maybe in green... but that can change.... just not sure what yet...

WeakMonday WeakMonday as a vendor you will be able to gain membership. Just do not send them photos of your Atelier Cinese suit. Actually do, they have trade in Asia. Lightweight Golden Bale for warm climates plus they do old school high twist & 4 ply

i hate trade fairs
back to topic please
But MOXON and other UNFABRIC makers like HIELD, HARRIS and DORMEUIL are just one of a couple of thousand weavers present at Première Vision .... and besides those there are really good ones too!

But MOXON and other UNFABRIC makers like HIELD, HARRIS and DORMEUIL are just one of a couple of thousand weavers present at Première Vision .... and besides those there are really good ones too!

smelly salespeople
smelly visitors... no no no

smelly salespeople
smelly visitors... no no no
It is only open to professional players LIKE ME! (at least used to be before my ladies fashion brand went TITS-UP!!!) And the wandering fashion moguls you might encounter ONLY SMELL OF THEIR HORRIBLE OFF THE PEG PERFUMES ISSSUED BY THEIR OWN UNBRANDS....

Last year I saw the most INCREDIBLE chalk-stripe grey flannels by some Japanese acribic autistic outfit that would JUST ATOMIZE BRITISH UNCLOTH with THEIR HALLMARK CHEAP BLACK & DECKER SANDPAPER TOUCH!!!

Alfanauts Alfanauts why do you market it that much? WHY DO YOU SHILL??? GET KICKBACKS? WANT TO TOUCH US???
NOW YOU ARE ALMOST GETTING INSULTING! IF I WAS NOT AWARE OF YOUR ROBUST RUSSIAN GOOD NATURE I WOULD FEEL INSULTED! It is simply the largest (LARGEST - MAGGIORE!) fabric trade show in the world. You started the thread and I should IGNORATE the largest fabric trade show in the world, happening in a couple of weeks? BTW, in this respect I am not you know who AND I WILL NEVER SELL ANYTHING OR PROMOTE ANYTHING HERE.

NOW YOU ARE ALMOST GETTING INSULTING! IF I WAS NOT AWARE OF YOUR ROBUST RUSSIAN GOOD NATURE I WOULD FEEL INSULTED! It is simply the largest (LARGEST - MAGGIORE!) fabric trade show in the world. You started the thread and I should IGNORATE the largest fabric trade show in the world, happening in a couple of weeks? BTW, in this respect I am not you know who AND I WILL NEVER SELL ANYTHING OR PROMOTE ANYTHING HERE.

i respect and honour your good european nature
please provide us with many pictures of the best tissues after your visit
i will not be able to make it

i respect and honour your good european nature
please provide us with many pictures of the best tissues after your visit
i will not be able to make it
I would do, with the greatest of pleasure, unfortunately, this fall I cannot make it to PV and it was by pure love for the matter at hand that I wanted to persuade one of you (not necessarily you, as Moscow-Paris TGV does not exist yet and you don't have an ecological means of getting there..) to go there and have a look. But this does not matter anymore, as a member is offended by my Sarto persiflage style posting and I have decided to leave the forum and never come back....

I would do, with the greatest of pleasure, unfortunately, this fall I cannot make it to PV and it was by pure love for the matter at hand that I wanted to persuade one of you (not necessarily you, as Moscow-Paris TGV does not exist yet and you don't have an ecological means of getting there..) to go there and have a look. But this does not matter anymore, as a member is offended by my Sarto persiflage style posting and I have decided to leave the forum and never come back....

who was crying?
you sir, are like a star! shining very very bright for a short time only!

If I was not aware of your innate robust Russian good nature I would feel insulted! As a Capricorn I am certainly not a short timer! Perseverance is my trade-mark! But in honour to Sarto I just had to make a dramatic exit and come back. Although I do feel insulted, really by the sneering low level remarks I had to endure. However, I have noticed they come from an untermenschen (aka Australian) so I shall brush them aside and move on.

If I was not aware of your innate robust Russian good nature I would feel insulted! As a Capricorn I am certainly not a short timer! Perseverance is my trade-mark! But in honour to Sarto I just had to make a dramatic exit and come back. Although I do feel insulted, really by the sneering low level remarks I had to endure. However, I have noticed they come from an untermenschen (aka Australian) so I shall brush them aside and move on.

just request Rambo and Thruth Thruth to remove any posts that upset you Sartostyle

Lololo. PV is open to the public and it sucks. We laugh at premier vision. It's for women clothes and shitty ready to wear fabrics for 'ugo boss suits. No bespoke tailor or cloth aficionado needs to attend. The Milan fair is far better for bespoke.

Premie

Lololo. PV is open to the public and it sucks. We laugh at premier vision. It's for women clothes and shitty ready to wear fabrics for 'ugo boss suits. No bespoke tailor or cloth aficionado needs to attend. The Milan fair is far better for bespoke.

afterparty at the ancient drappersè
mason style

And the wandering fashion moguls you might encounter ONLY SMELL OF THEIR HORRIBLE OFF THE PEG PERFUMES ISSSUED BY THEIR OWN UNBRANDS....

Lolz. Only a bunch of stupid fashion buyers, North Africans, and smelly fashion school students wandering around that fair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom