A Futile and Stupid Gesture: The History of the Trump Presidency & Q-Anon

Y'alls hero, being the sulking little bitch that he is.

I don't think that Trump actually enjoys being President. Of course, he likes the *idea* of being president - the adulation, the power, the attention and so on. However, I strongly suspect that he doesn't like the day-to-day work.

What Trump likes is the opportunity to thrust himself into the public eye, to be the centre of attention. This is why he enjoys political rallies so much. I'm sure that he'd enjoy being president much more if it was basically a figurehead, monarchical position.

A court rules the President has to allow r.soles to question him. Unbelievable!

Drain the swamp.

The reporter tried to ask Trump questions about what was happening to the army that he'd sent to the US-Mexico border and what was happening with the much-vaunted caravan of migrants, now that the mid-term elections were over. Trump repeatedly brushed him off and dodged the question. The reporter was trying to do his job and get the President to answer the question. White House staff then tried to take the microphone away from the reporter because you can only ask two (or three?) questions each. He didn't consider that he'd got an answer to his questions so he held on to the microphone. The White House then revoked his press pass.

Frankly, I prefer the freedom of the press, to the freedom of the President to ban a journalist he doesn't like...

The reporter tried to ask Trump questions about what was happening to the army that he'd sent to the US-Mexico border and what was happening with the much-vaunted caravan of migrants, now that the mid-term elections were over. Trump repeatedly brushed him off and dodged the question. The reporter was trying to do his job and get the President to answer the question. White House staff then tried to take the microphone away from the reporter because you can only ask two (or three?) questions each. He didn't consider that he'd got an answer to his questions so he held on to the microphone. The White House then revoked his press pass.

Frankly, I prefer the freedom of the press, to the freedom of the President to ban a journalist he doesn't like...
It was a press conference not a one to one interview. If he did not like the answers tough. His time ran out. That’s the way these events work.

tumblr_inline_pa1b70bhQn1se9gmu_500.jpg

Straight to the veins.

John Kelly is out - although this was rumoured for quite awhile. Does this mean the family members return to front and centre again? (Kushner, Ivanka, et al)

Trump chief of staff: Speculation mounts over job

"Speculation is mounting over who will be US President Donald Trump's new chief of staff after the man believed to be the top candidate said he too was leaving the government. Nick Ayers, chief of staff to the vice-president, will reportedly return to his home state of Georgia. The 36-year-old was seen as Mr Trump's main choice to replace Gen John Kelly, who will depart by the year's end. But the president appeared to dismiss the idea he had wanted Mr Ayers. 'I am in the process of interviewing some really great people for the position of White House Chief of Staff'"

Rats fleeing a sinking ship or disassociation to preserve their own future?

If Mattis ran against Trump for the party nomination next year, things would get very interesting. Not that he seems to have any interest in party politics.

How many of the ex military are still in his cabinet? None? I remember a year ago people were worried all the ex military guys would influence the administration.

good. fuck mattis. this is the first good thing trump's done. they're going to have a parade when these guys get home and its going to cause trump to win 2020.

The one thing I gave Trump grudging credit for was up-arming the YPG-YPJ (and, by extension, the SDF) so they could better fight ISIS. Now that he is abandoning the troops who beat back the ISIS, I’m ready to put him on the guilotine.

and also right. lets not forget that mattis is and has always been a war criminal

You're going to judge him from the Iraq war? Wasn't that when waterboarding was the de facto interrogation method and a coalition of the willing was cobbled on false pretences delivered by Colin Powell to the UN?

The one thing I gave Trump grudging credit for was up-arming the YPG-YPJ (and, by extension, the SDF) so they could better fight ISIS. Now that he is abandoning the troops who beat back the ISIS, I’m ready to put him on the guilotine.

If he has your support on this single issue I would suggest getting in touch with Ivanka and asking her to make a PowerPoint of innocent Kurds dying. That was how he was motivated to launch a missile strike at regime targets last time.

You're going to judge him from the Iraq war? Wasn't that when waterboarding was the de facto interrogation method and a coalition of the willing was cobbled on false pretences delivered by Colin Powell to the UN?
wait, so he should get a pass? so they should all get passes?
If he has your support on this single issue I would suggest getting in touch with Ivanka and asking her to make a PowerPoint of innocent Kurds dying. That was how he was motivated to launch a missile strike at regime targets last time.
i support getting getting out of all of these fucking wars. i really don't give a shit who does it.

Yeh, you think Trump can be persuaded by the knowledge that there is a revolution going on in the Middle East right now: real democracy, women’s liberation, fighting oppression, defeating religious extremists, anti-corruption, ecological sustainability and education? The less he knows the better.

I just hope the French army are willing to fill the void left by the US, supporting Rojas’s.

wait, so he should get a pass? so they should all get passes?

i support getting getting out of all of these fucking wars. i really don't give a shit who does it.

I had to search on Google for his Fallujah history. At the same time you had folks who were inspired after Sept 11th to serve and voluntarily did multiple tours in places like Fallujah. Aren't these the people who show up at a hotel bar and people buy them a round of drinks?

Anyway I'm not sure anyone came out of the George W Bush era untainted.

Yeh, you think Trump can be persuaded by the knowledge that there is a revolution going on in the Middle East right now: real democracy, women’s liberation, fighting oppression, defeating religious extremists, anti-corruption, ecological sustainability and education? The less he knows the better.

I just hope the French army are willing to fill the void left by the US, supporting Rojas’s.

That's not what I said. I said he was persuaded by a PowerPoint deck delivered by a family member whom he has unwavering trust in which if memory serves me highlighted the dying faces of gassed children in rebel held areas. And based on the faces and slide deck wizardry and animations he reversed his own tweets and policies and lashed out at Assad.

All those other factors you mentioned about the Middle East don't need to be understood by this President. I'm sure his North Korea deal was explained to him in the context that Pyongyang could use a new Trump Hotel property and his son ought to be dispatched to get that going. And of course he had a shot at being Time's Man of the Year.

I know. The US is about to betray one of her greatest allies and the only hope of saving the good guys from genocide is the pretty daughter with some pictures of dead babies to dumb it down beyond geopolitical common sense, morality or loyalty.

I know. The US is about to betray one of her greatest allies and the only hope of saving the good guys from genocide is the pretty daughter with some pictures of dead babies to dumb it down beyond geopolitical common sense, morality or loyalty.
hang on, who is our great ally? turkey?

If there are no geopolitical concerns, then I would support Trump pulling the troops out.

...and to all those Lefties / pseudo Liberals bigging-it-up, why don't you join the armed forces were you could serve along side those 'basketful of deplorables' as Hilary Clinton delightfully called them who most likely make up its majority instead of virtue signalling the fuck-out-of-yourself on here?

If there are no geopolitical concerns, then I would support Trump pulling the troops out.
so if anything at all is wrong then we have to have thousands of troops in said country? when does it end? and what are we even accomplishing by being in said countries?

...and to all those Lefties / pseudo Liberals bigging-it-up, why don't you join the armed forces were you could serve along side those 'basketful of deplorables' as Hilary Clinton delightfully called them who most likely make up its majority instead of virtue signalling the fuck-out-of-yourself on here?
paging Dropbear Dropbear

here you go doghouse doghouse . a good summation of where we're at.

It's not, but whatever floats your boat. I'm all for getting out of Syria, but what we are doing is insane and will have very serious long term consequences.

hang on, who is our great ally? turkey?

The fact that you don't even know this basic information is exactly why you don't have the requisite understanding to have a serious opinion on what's happening.

Yeah, its face meltingly stupid.

so if anything at all is wrong then we have to have thousands of troops in said country? when does it end? and what are we even accomplishing by being in said countries?
[/USER]

Well, you would have to make the case that it is in <insert country> interest to intervene and that clearly defined objectives can be achieved. This would have to be on a case by case basis as each crisis would have its own dynamic.

One of the things that irritates me about current Lefties / pseudo- liberals is that they don't seem to realise, or care, that when they canvass for, or sanction a military intervention is that they are signing a death warrant for some of their fellow citizens. Their WILL be fatalities on your side. They seem oblivious to this because it usually wont affect them. It will likely affect 'the basket full of deplorables' though which makes a hawk like Clinton's insult doubly nasty.

I loathe people like Clinton.

edits [sp?]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom