Was Sartodinapoli Responsible for you Joining DressedWell?

Was Sartodinapoli Responsible for you joining DressedWell

• Yes

Votes: 9 34.6%
  • No

Votes: 17 65.4%

• Total voters
The guys a fucking nutcase, but probably if you meet him in real life like most internet tough guys fairly meek. The funniest thing I always found was how hard done by he is by everything ever in the history of the world. From mouldy cheese, to being scammed by every tailor in Naples, to his faulty phone that can't download pictures and then by everyone who tried to buy a tie or shirt off him (or some fabric ConchitaWurst ). His life must really suck.
Talking about a friend in need is a friend indeed. WTF happened to all the sucking up and helpful advice before Sarto declared this forum to be a plague best avoided?

Talking about a friend in need is a friend indeed. WTF happened to all the sucking up and helpful advice before Sarto declared this forum to be a plague best avoided?

...and the helpful advice was ignored. Or the repeated requests to actually fill a shirt, tie and pocket square thread with, i don't know, shirts, ties and squares.

There wasn't even any new demountings

Then, when he was demounted by those he demounted, he begged administration to ban the demounters

Then when he was born again, he wanted a revisionist history done to eliminate his posts that slagged everyone and everything as if it did not happen so that his customers who are not iGents might not be offended by what he posted on this troll forum. Things he would not dare post on the Kerbau and SF

So are you surprised that patience wore thin?

The guys a fucking nutcase, but probably if you meet him in real life like most internet tough guys fairly meek. The funniest thing I always found was how hard done by he is by everything ever in the history of the world. From mouldy cheese, to being scammed by every tailor in Naples, to his faulty phone that can't download pictures and then by everyone who tried to buy a tie or shirt off him (or some fabric ConchitaWurst ). His life must really suck.

Amen dude.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom