What It's Like To Date A Horse

He lost his wallet in el segundo. 5 rubles to anyone that gets that reference.

Man, that's taking me back to high school and to the group of sk8ers who hung out behind the science block, down near the oval, with their Stussy shirts and Vision Street Wear boots, listening to A Tribe Called Quest and the Beastie Boys...

Man, that's taking me back to high school and to the group of sk8ers who hung out behind the science block, down near the oval, with their Stussy shirts and Vision Street Wear boots, listening to A Tribe Called Quest and the Beastie Boys...

Winnar.

i referenced this thread in real life today so i figured it deserved a bump

Went back and re-read it. Saw this from the late, infamous Gufus, real life friend of Sartodinapoli. Sage words, except, well you can't rape a horse. But then again, Gufus wore down-filled pants to work.

gufasd said:
That is both tldr and extremely disgusting. He is raping horses and they are acting like nothing is wrong, absurd!

We should have a retrospective feature on his posts. Sadly I think they are in the ether save for a few snippets preserved in old, dusty quotes that occasionally makes Grand Potentate Grand Potentate think of closing up shop. But then he always comes to his senses. It would be nice if there were more post of what people are wearing versus posting Disagreeable or Agreeable internet fops.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom