What's New with the Foo?

I saw a picture of Foo smiling, once. It was one of those unguarded moments and he looked human and likeable.

Happens to us all, I guess.

I saw a picture of Foo smiling, once. It was one of those unguarded moments and he looked human and likeable.

Happens to us all, I guess.

3da9405e8e99f5b7ddc1a980097b6ac215cd3ea972beb54dde81ece1b3460f3f.jpg

Man, that guy is sad. He uses SF as facebook/instagram of his life. What a sad little looser.

The weirdest thing is that his excuse for not smiling is that he 'never developed control over the muscles needed for smiling'.

That's such a bullshit excuse. He's simply not smiling because he thinks he looks better that way, and he's willing to ruin his wife's wedding photos for that. That just says it all.

The weirdest thing is that his excuse for not smiling is that he 'never developed control over the muscles needed for smiling'.

That's such a bullshit excuse. He's simply not smiling because he thinks he looks better that way, and he's willing to ruin his wife's wedding photos for that. That just says it all.

seriously? that is a lame bullshit excuse

apparently it is not that hard
Imi+laughing_babe+wallpaper.pic-park.com.jpeg

I think he tries too fucking hard to be Patrick Bateman. "The only two sensations I ever feel are greed and disgust" fucking chinks.

For some reason, pics aren't showing up for me in that thread, although that might be because I'm at work. I'll have another look later.

On a related note, I'm confused as to why anyone would want to post wedding pictures on StyleForum or another clothing forum. I know a few SF people in real life, but as I know them in real life, I'd either invite them to my wedding, e-mail some pics to them or put up the pics on Facebook so that they could see them. I wouldn't put them up on SF so that thousands of people who I don't know and have never met can see pictures of my bride and I getting married. I know that my wife would be absolutely horrified at the thought of having our wedding photos posted somewhere like SF, but then she is a very private person.

I know that my wife would be absolutely horrified at the thought of having our wedding photos posted somewhere like SF, but then she is a very private person.

My wife would shoot me. And we are in the US so there's plenty of guns about.

Too contrived to look happy on your wedding day? Yikes.

Yes, that's a bit odd. On my wedding day, I was so happy that I couldn't stop smiling and my facial muscles actually hurt the next day because I'd been smiling and laughing so much.

That is assuming one has such emotions welled up inside them.

Maybe he married her because she had a strong back and child bearing thighs.

Or a shitload of cash.

Pfft. Western drivel about marrying for love.

Yes, that's a bit odd. On my wedding day, I was so happy that I couldn't stop smiling and my facial muscles actually hurt the next day because I'd been smiling and laughing so much.
Do you have a chin that can break diamonds? Didn't think so...

If you'd said "choc chip ice-cream" instead of Big Macs, you'd have had me down cold.

Whoa, whoa, whoa.... No fucking way he actually said that.

He did, or something very very similar. Something about not being able to smile on command because he never developed those muscles. Bullshit!

olololol the paone thread. i hope he ups his prices even more.

you saw the suit scientists in the paone threaddiscussing matt fan's shoulder bump and what have you ?

guess what. it's done by extending the shoulder according to the guy that made the jackets. matt fan's expanation is bs according to thd tailor. the bump in marianos jackets is caused because his bone structure changed with age and the jackets were made before that change set in. matt fan requested (demanded) this feature on his jackets because he admires (idolizes) mariano.

Best thing I've heard all week.

gtfo, why ain't there some new stuff about foo.

wtf , what more do you want ??

didn't i just post that he demanded a stylistic feature on his jackets that he copied from his idol mariano, which suit scientist foo argued to be the pinnacle of sartorial elegance , and which on mariano's jackets is in fact just caused by old age and not an intended feature ? and on top of that the tailor that made his jackets says the foo suit science is total nonsence.

didn't i just post that he demanded a stylistic feature on his jackets that he copied from his idol mariano, which suit scientist foo argued to be the pinnacle of sartorial elegance , and which on mariano's jackets is in fact just caused by old age and not an intended feature ? and on top of that the tailor that made his jackets says the foo suit science is total nonsence.

i wonder where you took that brilliant expression from... suit scientist!

gtfo, why ain't there some new stuff about foo.

Foo is out just like NSM, Crockett & Jones and Oxxford (except for DC). He has been replaced by a consortium of suit scientists led by a dual qualified MC/SWD savant.

You, we need to identify some of these new suit scientists to follow. The shoe scientists are even better now than in the past. Order three pairs of Vass then check fit, yup, wrong. Recalibrate, order three more. That is science. That is empirical investigation. For every rule there is an exception and many suit scientists have found a fundamental rule of the universe: Formosa looks good in 2D and they are trying their best to find the exception to this rule.

Foo is out just like NSM, Crockett & Jones and Oxxford (except for DC). He has been replaced by a consortium of suit scientists led by a dual qualified MC/SWD savant.

You, we need to identify some of these new suit scientists to follow. The shoe scientists are even better now than in the past. Order three pairs of Vass then check fit, yup, wrong. Recalibrate, order three more. That is science. That is empirical investigation. For every rule there is an exception and many suit scientists have found a fundamental rule of the universe: Formosa looks good in 2D and they are trying their best to find the exception to this rule.

deserves a new thread. suit scientists. please give due respect to LKP LKP who coined the term first (on thursday februay 12, 2015 at 7.18 cet). he is very sensitive about it.

Haven't read past the first page but the first sentence was hilarious:

The (new) wife is (again) in the shower.

Not "my wife" but "the wife" as if she were just another (disposable) Lucanacci suit, the parenthesis also befitting a sterile description. No one wants to know when she's showering or they just got out of bed, this millennial facebook tweet generation is beyond repair.

I don't particularly follow the doings of the Foo, but my impression was that he has been married for at least several years. Is the "new" wife, then, Wife I or Wife II? As a veteran of two very short-lived marriages, I can't fault the guy if he is, in fact, already on Wife II.

You're kidding, right? He didn't really ask for those messed up shoulders, did he?

So all that time spent on defending his special house style was because of Mariano's bump? What a bum!

After that polyester chambray fiasco, this might be too much to handle and his big oval head is going to explode

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom