Why Are You Pissed Off Today?

Right now, what's pissing me off is my co-workers are not doing their jobs, which prevents me from doing mine, which in turn means I get bitched at from Corp. And through all this, I am not allowed to write them up. Someone point out the logic in that.

You work...thats repulsive.

I'm running out of plausible usernames that can be abbreviated 'otc'

We have to deactivate each and every add-on, one by one, to try to get this one that's not working, working. I cannot explain how many bags of dicks this sucks.

Succumbed to the overly-late Sunday afternoon nap (7-9pm) and now there is no hope of non-chemically induced sleep. :fu:

1365431107195.jpg waking up to this

The Jesus freaks on Facebook might be time to post a bunch of Heathen saying and imagery and piss them off for a change

The fukkers in the backyard across from the back my house playing box-ball with a BASKETBALL!!

I've had two different people today tell me that the forum was essentially going to fail. And, to that I say,

image001350407036337tzgaco.jpeg

Got a PT test coming up in my Reserve unit on Saturday, and yesterday I woke up with gnarly jock itch that's been coming and going since a deployment to Africa. Went for a run this morning and my balls were bleeding after three miles. Oughta be a fun weekend.

It pisses me off that anyone who believes this forum will fail is here in the first place take your negative ass shit and fuck off

20130411_101628.jpg
20130411_144213.jpg
this is what the weather is like right now it wouldn't be so bad except there is so much water on the roads hydoplaning is a real problem and there is nothing worse than the moment you realize your tires aren't making contact with the road

Here's something that happened to me: my department is in the process of hiring a new professor. During a meeting with one of the candidates yesterday, my colleagues described to him at length what an odd person I am. (No, I was not there to hear it in person.)
WTF? Seriously thats messed up

Here's something that happened to me: my department is in the process of hiring a new professor. During a meeting with one of the candidates yesterday, my colleagues described to him at length what an odd person I am. (No, I was not there to hear it in person.)

Only question remaining is how you're going to enact your revenge

You are one of my favorite people on the Internet; I think you know that. But irregardless, I have to confess that I might have mocked you for wearing a bow tie as well. Unless it was an Hermes and had cute animals on it. That's different.

I believe that you are the only poster currently in possession of Hermes luxury brand items with printed animals on them. Cute or otherwise.

I got promoted at the beginning of this year and taken off the road from travelling. I had poached two very good direct reports from my old company to start at this one two and a half years ago. Unfortunately neither of them wanted to come to my new department. Functionally it's even further in the back office of shuffling paper around. Since I left my old fiefdom, my now disgruntled and demoted arch enemy has taken it over and are giving them both a real hard time. It doesn't help that they are both stubborn A type personalities (otherwise they would never survive working for me) so they are having a hard time adjusting.

Of particular note is this one woman who is in a more vulnerable position than the other one. Now every time I log in to work I have to think what kind of ruckus I have to wage to fight back without looking like I'm overtly protecting my ex staff. Of course this is in addition to doing my day job and sorting out my new staff properly. I wish I had an extra year or two before I got promoted. She has a spark and a lot of potential. I just wish I could have had another year to coach her and help her push to the next level.

The sad thing is I didn't even ask to be promoted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom