Will you get the coronavirus vaccine?

Will you get the coronavirus vaccine?

• Yes - as soon as it's available

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Yes - but at a later date...when the guinea pigs and real life phase IV trials are finished

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Yes - only if I am mandated to (by law, work, access to essential service)

• No

• Total voters

Fwiffo

Comes off as a condescending prick
Supporter
As someone who skipped the H1N1 vaccine and whose last family doctor was a pediatrician....

9ADF5F1F-2AA2-4441-856D-2A30091C7DED.jpeg
69DEDD0F-BDE0-410E-A85E-F02839B4A972.jpeg

Personally, I wouldn't get the Moderna one due to the 80% adverse reactions.

I'll play it by ear on the Pfizer one. If they mandate it by law, I'm out and I won't be taking it.

It can’t be mandated for anyone here, because it was approved under an EUA.

''Meanwhile, Dutch pharmacists say the Netherlands must set up a system to register who is given which vaccine – a factor currently missing from the vaccination programme but which they say is essential from a safety perspective. ‘If something goes wrong, we need to be able to see exactly which vaccine someone was given, both the brand and the batch,’ pharmacist Tjalling van der Schors said. ‘You need to know that for a recall.’''

No system in place to verify who's had which vaccine. Hardly inspiring is it?

Mandated - as in you can't go to the office or jump on a plane or walk into a government service office (i.e. get a driver's licence) without one.

Not the crazy death squad, cow prod branding, Nazi salute stuff you guys keep talking about.

To put into context - mask wearing is a municipal by law here.

Mandated - as in you can't go to the office or jump on a plane or walk into a government service office (i.e. get a driver's licence) without one.

Not the crazy death squad, cow prod branding, Nazi salute stuff you guys keep talking about.

To put into context - mask wearing is a municipal by law here.
Can’t be mandated here because it was authorised under an EUA.

Can’t be mandated here because it was authorised under an EUA.

If it has to be mandated either by law, or soft ''passport methods'', it reveals a failure of health policy and government to convince the people. It should be self evident based on the statistics, the end of economic life and restricting social life. But it isn't is it?

Where does the credibility problem stem from: the MSM and Big Tech censorship. Totally discredited.

The more you use them to promote a universal vaccine, the more suspicions will arise.

The WEF and Davos declaring the Great Rest hasn't helped either. The crazy conspiracy theory that turns out to be policy of the great and good.

You laughed a bit quick there...
You're a fucking moron cuckley. I actually watched the clip, wasted 10 minutes of my life and no, Bill Gates did not say the Moderna vaccine yields 80% adverse reactions. I continue to be amazed how you made it to this age, you do appear quite nonviable with you total lack to process even the most basic information.

You're a fucking moron cuckley. I actually watched the clip, wasted 10 minutes of my life and no, Bill Gates did not say the Moderna vaccine yields 80% adverse reactions. I continue to be amazed how you made it to this age, you do appear quite nonviable with you total lack to process even the most basic information.

I am ''fucking moron'' you spend delight in baiting and trolling.

You wasted 10 minutes of your life on my instruction? Good for me. Looks like I get your attention pretty damn good.

Who's the biggest ''fucking moron'' the fucking moron or the fucking moron that pays him utmost attention?

The force is strong in you.

It's not controversial or something one would need to get all uncouth about.

Mr Vaccination himself, Bill Gates, tells us that because of the virus load the Moderna vaccination leads to adverse effects in the great majority of those vaccinated. From extreme pain where you've been inoculated to fever and chills lasting a couple of days.

I've never suffered any of those symptoms with any vaccination I've had previously and in which case, I personally will not take the Moderna vaccine.

I am ''fucking moron'' you spend delight in baiting and trolling.

You wasted 10 minutes of your life on my instruction? Good for me. Looks like I get your attention pretty damn good.

Who's the biggest ''fucking moron'' the fucking moron or the fucking moron that pays him utmost attention?
Cuckley I've told you before, you are my favorite lolcow! I don't mind at all that you don't know shit about anything and can't even process the most basic information, I think it's very entertaining.

Cuckley I've told you before, you are my favorite lolcow! I don't mind at all that you don't know shit about anything and can't even process the most basic information, I think it's very entertaining.
I'm sure it is entertaining and that's why you have to go straight to the expletives to express yourself.

So far we are doing better than the polls of the general populace. 80 percent yes, 20 percent no.

I am sorry cuckley it's perfectly ok to use expletives here. I will try and be more protective of your tender heart in the future.

5 for vaccine. 1 hold out. Enough for herd immunity.

We are only getting Moderna, which is easily transported by our mobile vaccination strike teams. Pfizer is only going to hospitals who have ultra cold storage and can use 975 doses at a time without needing to be transported.

We are only getting Moderna, which is easily transported by our mobile vaccination strike teams. Pfizer is only going to hospitals who have ultra cold storage and can use 975 doses at a time without needing to be transported.

Always knew you would be the first amongst us. I am sure with your physique and fitness it won’t be more than a sore arm.

That was our first big vaccination event. Drive-through vaccinating first responders, healthcare workers, undertakers school nurses and high risk populations. Went off without a hitch - far better than I’d anticipated.

No serious reactions on site. Personally, I’m feeling fine. We’ll have to see how second rounds go once we start them in four weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom