Zen and the Art of Forum Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thansk - without them I ave no idea what was 15 years ago and what was yesterday

I put in a request to the dev for shrinking the height of the floating nav bar. If worse comes to worse I can turn of the sub-nav (the lower second bar).

That lower bar is useless on mobile anyways. Might as well turn it off straight away.

its the exact same theme. the option to float the bar is something we can turn off and on. i'm looking into getting rid of the 2nd, lower bar, but still being able to keep the search icon in the main top bar.
top tech science

please stop the changes

they are a bad thing

Changing the forum is a HATE CRIME
raw

Is forum acting weird on mobile? The notification button is overlapped with the search button on mine suddenly
IMG_6113.PNG

Nope. It is still there but when you scroll down it fixes itself. Must have something to do with that HATE CRIME floating bar

no one was using it so i deactivated it. we could bring it back but what's the point? lets make a general sale thread and if it ever picks up we can put it back.

Sounds fair. Maybe a shilling thread for members' eBay listings would be another compromise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom