Hey look what I found:

Tessitura Monti India

image.jpg

I know, the crap low end product. The top one as 200 and Prince Rose ( what i use daily, and my fav book is the 200) are made on Italy ( unless they scam), since is the only top fabric i haven´t visited, i hope not.

They sent me the low end book, and i have never never got any order. 100/2 lower, not bad, but run on the mill for run on the mill buyers and makers. By any reason i would do a handmade shirt on that.

My first ever mtm shirt i commisioned, was sold to me by a scammer shop who thanks God, got bankrupted last month, as top quality and top fabrics. paid 220. Horrible fit, itchy fabric.

I found the same fabric on that book for 4 or 5 euros meter, vs the Monti 200 that cost 40. Don´t remember the name, but was absolute crap. I use it on my trunkshows to demonstrate what a fashion brand is; overpriced crap

Sure, there was were he said Borrelli shirts were no good, and handwork was a hype. Yes but paying, how much are his machinemade ugly unshirts with Indian unfabrics? the salary of a real shirtmaker Neapolitan sewer on 3-4 days?

edit; he also said he got chinesse workers, no offense on chinesse people, but he seems an slavist who delivers a POOR product and even is proud of it.

He is also proud to use the worst interlining that is discharted by the top shirtmakers.

The man is a real pennypincher who dares to ask mad prices for Wallmart like unshirts.

Worse is not doing that, worse are the clients who go there.

JAJAJAJAJA

He has different levels of shirts. He does machine sewn ones and if you want a handsewn one he will do that too. He will tell you where his fabrics are from and they are not solely from India.

He has different levels of shirts. He does machine sewn ones and if you want a handsewn one he will do that too. He will tell you where his fabrics are from and they are not solely from India.

Price on a "similar"( better say, a Borrelli imitation)? If the lowest ones were 150$, almost the price of a real Borrelli on real fabrics...How much would be a decent one?

Price on a "similar"( better say, a Borrelli imitation)? If the lowest ones were 150$, almost the price of a real Borrelli on real fabrics...How much would be a decent one?

How easy is it to get Borrelli bespoke in the USA? What is the price of it in the USA not in Napoli. Please compare apples to apples

How easy is it to get Borrelli bespoke in the USA? What is the price of it in the USA not in Napoli. Please compare apples to apples

Same as easy as to get into his shop in Manhattan, spend 50$ of the parking as i paid on 1999, maybe nowadays is 100?
All the shops that carry Kiton and Borrelli are there.

Borrelli also has dedicate shops, was in Miami, and might be in NYC as well, price, i don´t know.

Sure i can´t compare a broken korean 3 cilinder with an English V12 as is on this case.

Same as easy as to get into his shop in Manhattan, spend 50$ of the parking as i paid on 1999, maybe nowadays is 100?
All the shops that carry Kiton and Borrelli are there.

Borrelli also has dedicate shops, was in Miami, and might be in NYC as well, price, i don´t know.

Sure i can´t compare a broken korean 3 cilinder with an English V12 as is on this case.

bespoke Borrelli in the USA? I'm not talking about RTW.

bespoke Borrelli in the USA? I'm not talking about RTW.

Borrelli never did bespoke shirts unless you go to their factory( now closed) , they do mtm, and all the shops or affiliates got the swatches books and rules of how it works.

Even is mtm, i am pretty sure the fit and everything is over the other suposedly bespoke, badspoke jajajaja specially those ugly Wallmart uncollars, jajajaja

BADSPOKE, you got another word for my dictionary, i am getting lots of laughs today. JAJAJA

I am sure he can compete with LangateTanga for the worst BADSPOKE, jajajaja

i was happy with my tacky badspoke unshirts from Carl that cost under $200 when i bought from him.

info on Borrelli MTM from SF:

post #8 of 9
12/21/08
When I ordered in the middle of 2006, they were between $400 and $500. It's not worth it.

--Andre
----------------------------------------
by the way, who is the only bespoke shirtmaker who never has any pictures of his shirts posted anywhere?

you.

i was happy with my tacky badspoke unshirts from Carl that cost under $200 when i bought from him.

info on Borrelli MTM from SF:

post #8 of 9
12/21/08
When I ordered in the middle of 2006, they were between $400 and $500. It's not worth it.

--Andre
----------------------------------------
by the way, who is the only bespoke shirtmaker who never has any pictures of his shirts posted anywhere?

you.

Who is that Andre, maybe for him worths better a Versace shirt and can be happy on his Kia car pretending to borrow an Aston Martin. No pennypinchers allowed.

I have posted pics of my shirts, look for them, where is wally?

Note the price for a linen blend. Yes, the fabric is tacky as it alone, for Asian market. No sarto aproved.
20140326_164414.jpg

Last edited:
Who is that Andre, maybe for him worths better a Versace shirt and can be happy on his Kia car pretending to borrow an Aston Martin. No pennypinchers allowed.

I have posted pics of my shirts, look for them, where is wally?

the important thing is Borrelli mtm was $400 to $500 nine years ago. now how much is it? not worth it versus bespoke. your defending of them just because they are napoli-based is sad and ridiculous.

you have not posted a picture of your shirts here despite being asked to do so many times. no one is going to go looking for your shirts on every twink forum you post on with a million different user names

• the important thing is Borrelli mtm was $400 to $500 nine years ago. now how much is it? not worth it versus bespoke. your defending of them just because they are napoli-based is sad and ridiculous.

you have not posted a picture of your shirts here despite being asked to do so many times. no one is going to go looking for your shirts on every twink forum you post on with a million different user names

Fuck the twinks. Once i reach to my 11 out of 10 quality i am working on will post the shirts, others do unshirts meanwhile.

High standards are they key. Gordon Gekko.

I only had my usual nick( this) on the Spanish twink forum.

wonder who is under the scammer?
    Price drops! NWT Barba Napoli 15.5 39/40

SARTO 2 , UNTAILORS 0

This untailor defends a dishonest shit-maker, and gets the OWNED of his life; copying, in case the delete it

Shirt manufacturer Portugal - Business, Education, Legal and Finance - The Cutter and Tailor

Schneidergott

Master

• bullet_black.png
    bullet_black.png
    bullet_black.png
    bullet_black.png
    bullet_black.png
  • 2,514 posts
Posted Today, 12:30 AM

napoli, on 19 Feb 2015 - 02:28 AM, said:

Another run on the mill wannabe mtm shirt as those scammers of UNLUXIRE that even has no idea to produce shirts and wants to screw clients and we real honest shirtmakers and deliver unshirts?

JAJAJA

Better you open a McDonalds franchise if you want to deliver poor product and/or poison clients with non European toxic fabrics or fake toxic meal , jjajajaja

JAJAJAJA
Big%20Grin.gif
Big%20Grin.gif
Talking%20Ear%20Off.gif
Talking%20Ear%20Off.gif
sorcerer.png
thumbsup.png
acute.gif

Better you leave the textile world, i desire you the best of luck on getting a MCDonalds franchise instead of doing terrible shirts without having any idea as on this case.

High morals and top product are the key, the rest;

NO THANKS!

Is this vasque trying to mimic Zara? JAJAJA

He, the unmoderator, said;

Seriously? Who gives you the right to write such bullshit?

Not everyone wants to be a bespoke shirtmaker and to assume that the OPs will set up what you call a "dishonest" business is borderline paranoid.

Take your hate and bashing elsewhere. I'm sure there are plenty of places. This is not one of them!
#7 napoli[/paste:font]
ME;
Posted Today, 02:17 AM

The tailoring industry needs honest people and people entering on it without the most basic idea sure can´t be taken as it and by any reason also, can deliver even a mediocre product. By the way i can say with knowledge of it that NO ONE online mtm does deliver even a decent product whose name " shirt" is mere coincidence.

About the wrong and mistaken psychological diagnostic, let me remember that the one who is also studying Psychology is me, and that is no paranoid, not borderline but simply calling things by it´s name.

Also, with that studied, i can return calling what you said "paranoid" or even add the word " psychotic" because i never mentioned the word bespoke shirtmaker you atribute to me to try to insult me without, again, the most basic knowledge, but shirtmaker alone so i am sorry but you have done the deepest ridicule, i am sorry, not my fault.
thumbsup.png
Talking%20Ear%20Off.gif

And now, let me teach you and the others what honestly means;

Last edited:
Sartodinapoli,

it seems you are quite busy bashing people you don't like or who dare to have a different opinion. Is this your version of the Spanish inquisition?

BTW, it's easy to criticize, but very hard to do better. So unless you show what you can do or have done as a professional, people cannot and won't take you seriously!

Sarto, I'm buying a book to learn how to sew shirts, I hope one day you can expose my unshirts.

Dude, don't bother.
Sartodinapoli,

it seems you are quite busy bashing people you don't like or who dare to have a different opinion. Is this your version of the Spanish inquisition?

BTW, it's easy to criticize, but very hard to do better. So unless you show what you can do or have done as a professional, people cannot and won't take you seriously!

The problem is that one has to read between the lines because all of his posts are typically negative without providing an example of what would be positive

As long as the stripes cannot be traced in any way shape or form to something Spanish or otherwise hated by him you have a 50/50 chance that it will not be tacky

Sartodi Napoli Sartodi Napoli he does make a valid point that you rarely provide a constructive opinion on what is good and show examples in support of you saying that everything else is shit.

You spend a great amount of time cutting and pasting posts of those who seek to demount you; religious iconography photos; poems and writings of those you admire.

How come, as a student of Shirtmaking, you refuse to pass on valuable lessons and photos of what makes a good shirt?

None of us have that ability. All of us have the ability to post the other shit that you post if we choose to do so.

What's the correct amount of Ave Marias for being you?
I highly doubt that your behaviour gave or gives you any respect in the (tailoring) world.

Best to not lower yourself to his level. If you joined DW to contribute, that is good. If you joined to confront him please reconsider and put your energy into other thread postings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom