A Futile and Stupid Gesture: The History of the First Trump Presidency & Q-Anon

I care about their club, because I have to spend significant time filtering it's lies and trying to understand what's real.

It's a sad world. I was hoping John could start unraveling it, but Corey is there to keep the elite relevant.

Alex Jones must be furious. Lots of us are, leftists aren't though. Corey = Hussein. Globalism FTW. Help us Kevin.
 
Sorry you guys aren't in the club. I asked to get you in but we aren't taking new members at the moment.

I don't tie myself to any particular belief system, as Ben Shapiro says, I call balls and strikes. To make the call you have to see what they're doing. It's so unwatchably awful, I spend as little time there as possible, but I do need to know what CNN is saying.

The bias is incredible, just goes to show you how easy it is to get away with their crap.

To carry on a baseball analogy, CNN is one hundred percent strikes.

You definitely don't need to watch CNN. And it his nothing to do with bias. Its because it isn't news. Just like Fox, MSNBC, Breitbart, HuffPo, internet blogs et al. are not news.
 
Sorry you guys aren't in the club. I asked to get you in but we aren't taking new members at the moment.



To carry on a baseball analogy, CNN is one hundred percent strikes.

You definitely don't need to watch CNN. And it his nothing to do with bias. Its because it isn't news. Just like Fox, MSNBC, Breitbart, HuffPo, internet blogs et al. are not news.

How about twitter, doghouse doghouse ?

CNN is not 100% strikes, its a network that selectively reports facts, and they all are because there are too many facts to report.

There selective reporting is outrageously biased at CNN. I need to keep tabs so I can understand all this crazy phony outrage and over the top Trump hatred.
 
Sorry you guys aren't in the club. I asked to get you in but we aren't taking new members at the moment.



To carry on a baseball analogy, CNN is one hundred percent strikes.

You definitely don't need to watch CNN. And it his nothing to do with bias. Its because it isn't news. Just like Fox, MSNBC, Breitbart, HuffPo, internet blogs et al. are not news.

I get all my news from www.dressedwell.net
 
Is Trump skipping church on Easter?

I'll actually give him props for nit being hypocritical on that. His values are so far from any mainstream Xtian faith it's probably better he admits he worships money, power and himself.
 
Hussein enjoying himself on a super yacht. Just like a good Democrat.

3F442F3C00000578-4416814-image-m-34_1492375229544.jpg


3F444B5900000578-4416814-image-m-31_1492375199588.jpg
 
Good to see that working class hero, Bruce Springsteen onboard too, looks great after the plastic surgery, botox and hair plants. I'm sure they'll be cooking up some right-on plan to resist at front row prices.
 
What's wrong with enjoying your retirement? You know, when you are not actually supposed to be working.
 
Vermin Supreme would have been the first if it hadn't been for the vote rigging.

Also I bet Gary Johnson isn't in the club.
 
Let's keep it on track in here fellas. We can pick this up in the moderation thread. For now let's keep it free of nazis or nazi hunting. I moved the conversation to the Moderation Station thread. I hope you'll pick it up there because it's one worth having.
 
Query:

a) Trump has always been part of the club of the elite and had no intention of ever trying to dismantle it; he played his core for fools.

b) At one point, Trump really meant it: he was in it for the little guy. But he became quickly corrupted and started appointing billionaires and bankers to various posts and launching missiles almost as soon as he was given the opportunity to do so.

c) Trump was put forth as an "anti-establishment" candidate despite being firmly entrenched within the establishment (Wall Street/Main Street) because it was clear that an establishment candidate was going to lose this election, and two establishment candidates would risk chaos. Trump is a controlled burn lit by the establishment.

d) Trump will drain the swamp and doesn't care about special interest groups or the elite.

OfficePants OfficePants ?
 
Query:

a) Trump has always been part of the club of the elite and had no intention of ever trying to dismantle it; he played his core for fools.

b) At one point, Trump really meant it: he was in it for the little guy. But he became quickly corrupted and started appointing billionaires and bankers to various posts and launching missiles almost as soon as he was given the opportunity to do so.

c) Trump was put forth as an "anti-establishment" candidate despite being firmly entrenched within the establishment (Wall Street/Main Street) because it was clear that an establishment candidate was going to lose this election, and two establishment candidates would risk chaos. Trump is a controlled burn lit by the establishment.

d) Trump will drain the swamp and doesn't care about special interest groups or the elite.

OfficePants OfficePants ?

Trump likes to be unpredictable. He's new here, and finding his feet. You can't expect the guy to stay the same. Shifting views is ok.

You have no evidence he won't try to dismantle it. How did he become corrupted? Corrupted has a specific meaning... look up the definition before you answer.

The answer is D. Until some evidence emerges that it's not, then I stay on the Trump train.
 
The answer is D. Until some evidence emerges that it's not, then I stay on the Trump train.

It is important to change one's mind.

But John keeps appointing banker/elite types to positions of power, just like Rodham would have. He's abandoned the non-interventionalist stance for a globalist one, just like Rodham would have. Domestically / economically, he offers short term solutions to long term problems, just like every filthy politician ever has. Bannon is probably on his way out, the only legit anti-establishment voice in the WH (unless you think Mr. Ivanka Trump, Stevie Miller, and Mikey Anton are anti-establishment).

Maybe you still think there was a difference between Big Business and Big Government. Me? I have my water without fluoride: the two have been the one and the same, increasingly so, since the 60s.

I think A or C. I don't think B or D because I'm a skeptical son of a bitch and I don't think the doors of the club are going to be kicked down by anything less than a violent revolt (I think A more than C, but how fucking ingenious is C?)
 
It is important to change one's mind.

But John keeps appointing banker/elite types to positions of power, just like Rodham would have. He's abandoned the non-interventionalist stance for a globalist one, just like Rodham would have. Domestically / economically, he offers short term solutions to long term problems, just like every filthy politician ever has. Bannon is probably on his way out, the only legit anti-establishment voice in the WH (unless you think Mr. Ivanka Trump, Stevie Miller, and Mikey Anton are anti-establishment).

Maybe you still think there was a difference between Big Business and Big Government. Me? I have my water without fluoride: the two have been the one and the same, increasingly so, since the 60s.

I think A or C. I don't think B or D because I'm a skeptical son of a bitch and I don't think the doors of the club are going to be kicked down by anything less than a violent revolt (I think A more than C, but how fucking ingenious is C?)

I am not buying into the media narrative that there is some big battle in the white house. There is no evidence Corey is a globalist, other than the fact that he had supported/contributed to democrats.

John doesn't get maneuvered, but he does listen to reason.

He's not stupid enough to turn on the ones that elected him. And Kevin is not on the way out, that's CNN talk.

I don't, all politics is business. We've lost the ability to make deals.

We need to find Anton's middle name.
 
Brietbart's given me the impression that Mr. Ivanka has been whispering in Johnny's ears, and there is pronounced discussion in the comment section about this direction. Still mostly D's, but more and more A's and B's.

I don't think John turned. I don't think John was ever for the people. He isn't stupid; he's playing everyone and the elites are yucking it up, just like they always have.

Maybe you are less cynical than I am. I'm a jaded fuck who dreams of President Johnson, who is just too fucking goofy to be part of that elite club.

What works in his favor are the clear attempts by the old regime to undermine him. But if the game is rigged, there is little harm in letting different factions of them same team squabble.
 
Last edited:
Brietbart's given me the impression that Mr. Ivanka has been whispering in Johnny's ears, and there is pronounced discussion in the comment section about this direction. Still mostly D's, but more and more A's and B's.

I don't think John turned. I don't think John was ever for the people. He isn't stupid; he's playing everyone and the elites are yucking it up, just like they always have.

Maybe you are less cynical than I am. I'm a jaded fuck who dreams of President Johnson, who is just too fucking goofy to be part of that elite club.

What works in his favor are the clear attempts by the old regime to undermine him. But if the game is rigged, there is little harm in letting different factions of them same team squabble.

Trust me, I am 300% more cynical than you.

John saw a way to win, like they all do. He's on the hook to deliver. If he doesn't, walk the plank mothefucker. But to elect another piece of shit that's the same, then how would have any expectation at all than another Hussein?

The game is rigged, the deep state is trying to wreck Father John.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom