A Futile and Stupid Gesture: The History of the First Trump Presidency & Q-Anon

I agree, it's very dumb that the US president has lower moral standards than Fox news. Glad we're on the same page for once!

Where has Donald Trump been fired, removed from a company, convicted, lost a lawsuit, or otherwise any form of admonishment for sexual harassment? What is the standard at Fox News, and how has Trump violated it?

Where does it indicated they are unwanted advances? Third time, and I predict you won't answer because you can't:

Where has Donald Trump been fired, removed from a company, convicted, lost a lawsuit, or otherwise any form of admonishment for sexual harassment? What is the standard at Fox News, and how has Trump violated it?

I refuse to believe you are really this bad at reading comprehension and/or logic. You completely invented a question to a statement he didn't make.
 
Poor donny must be ashamed to come home with such a poor report card:
IMG_4504.webp
 
Last edited:
So you think people actually want to be advanced by an orange cheeto?

I had a feeling you'd cop out. When you can answer my question, post back. In the mean time, we'll assume your wrong.


I refuse to believe you are really this bad at reading comprehension and/or logic. You completely invented a question to a statement he didn't make.

I disagree. You selectively quoted, ignoring the tweet and follow up statements.
 
I had a feeling you'd cop out. When you can answer my question, post back. In the mean time, we'll assume your wrong.




I disagree. You selectively quoted, ignoring the tweet and follow up statements.

Its saying the same thing he is. That Trump is morally as bad as O'Reilly. It says nothing about being fired, convicted or any other stipulation. You completely invented that and then asked him to answer it. He just said they are equivalent pieces of shit.

I don't even believe in morals, so I have no dog in this fight.
 
Its saying the same thing he is. That Trump is morally as bad as O'Reilly. It says nothing about being fired, convicted or any other stipulation. You completely invented that and then asked him to answer it. He just said they are equivalent pieces of shit.

I don't even believe in morals, so I have no dog in this fight.

Equivalent pieces of shit on what basis?
 
They both have views towards women that align with MRA philosophies, i.e. they are properly alpha and not cuck as fuck
 
Last edited:
At a conference held at Yale University Medical School and led by Bandy Lee, assistant clinical professor in law and psychiatry, mental health experts met to discuss whether their professional responsibility includes a duty to warn the public of dangers posed by President Trump’s behavior. For them the issue is no longer what psychiatric diagnosis Donald Trump merits or not. It is how to avert the "malignant normality"—as psychiatrist Robert Jay Lifton called it—now threatening American democracy.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/brainstorm/201704/shrinks-define-dangers-trump-presidency
 
Psychology Today? That's middle class housewife reading material who have married alpha males and gave up on their own careers.
 
Assistant clinical means not a top top researcher.

I'd love to see a LIWC analysis on Trump's speech though.
 
It's the best. I have never seen anyone do a better job, and believe me, I have seen many articles. None were as good as this one. In terms of articles, it's big league. Period.

It's another hit job on him, one of many. They all read about the same. Even mentioned is the fake Russia story, which, without evidence, is not (and was never) credible.

Nothing special in that article.
 
Even mentioned is the fake Russia story, which, without evidence, is not (and was never) credible.

What's worse is that the IC is still spinning the fake news about Assad (and Russia, of course) being behind the Sarin™ attack. "We can't give you details, but we know it's true. Just believe us!"
Didn't get much air time or coverage on our MSM over here. Perhaps even they realize that people aren't buying those stupid stories any more.

Anything coming from MSM or feminists about Trump's phone call with a female ISS team member?
She mentioned that water is precious up there and that they have to recycle and drink their urine.
To which he replied: "Better you than me!" No re-hash of the "golden shower" story?
 
Anything coming from MSM or feminists about Trump's phone call with a female ISS team member?
She mentioned that water is precious up there and that they have to recycle and drink their urine.
To which he replied: "Better you than me!" No re-hash of the "golden shower" story?

That's gold(en)!
 
An hour long BBC programme on the first 100 days.

Presented by Jeremy Paxman. That always means it will have a snearing tone. Some people confuse snearing with tenacious interview skills, but Jeremy is a one trick pony.

Suggested that Trump has the ability to talk up any failure into a resounding success.
 
Hey lefties, Haven't heard anything about that Russia collusion lately - you know, that story that absolutely, positively, most defino-certainly was totally real.

North Korea is the mainstream fake media's best friend because it gives them a slick exit from a big lie.
 
The investigations are moving slowly, though Yates testimony next month might put it back into the media spotlight.

Flynn is now looking at criminal charges, so he will be singing like a canary at some point.
 
FWIW, most lefties I know just think that Russia interfered to help Johnny, something I think most righties I know also think. I think a few of the most rabid and vocal lefties (10% would be my guess, though I don't know anybody personally) probably cry collusion. They are also the most visible, unfortunately, because reasonable doesn't generate revenue like extreme does. #gottagetthoseclicks
 
Hey lefties, Haven't heard anything about that Russia collusion lately - you know, that story that absolutely, positively, most defino-certainly was totally real.

North Korea is the mainstream fake media's best friend because it gives them a slick exit from a big lie.

I'm not left nor right, I'm straight ahead. Russia will come back to bite him in the ass, but he might be finished before then. His inability to pass any kind of law means his approval rating keeps dropping. We're at 42% now, and republicans are getting worried about the midterm elections. He's also had to say goodbye to his precious wall, poor Johnny!

What do you see in him anyways? He's a failed businessman, a pathological liar, can't pass any laws, hires the likes of Manton, spends more time and money golfing than any other president, bombs foreign countries, and he's part of the elite, which is a big club, and you're not in it!
 
Last edited:
The investigations are moving slowly, though Yates testimony next month might put it back into the media spotlight.

Flynn is now looking at criminal charges, so he will be singing like a canary at some point.

I see. So now it's Yates. This is the next salvo? An Obama holdover? Flynn is meaningless, and he was fired.

This is a coordinated smear campaign by people with no ethics, the public should reject this foolishness. If you notice, congress doesn't work much already, and wasting it's time on this instead of real work makes it worse.
 
I'm not left nor right, I'm straight ahead. Russia will come back to bite him in the ass, but he might be finished before then. His inability to pass any kind of law means his approval rating keeps dropping. We're at 42% now, and republicans are getting worried about the midterm elections. He's also had to say goodbye to his precious wall, poor Johnny!

What do you see in him anyways? He's a failed businessman, a pathological liar, can't pass any laws, hires the likes of Manton, spends more time and money golfing than any other president, bombs foreign countries, and he's part of the elite, which is a big club, and you're not in it!

Even though you take every single leftist position on the Antifa checklist, I didn't mention you by name, so why did you automatically assume I meant you?

So FYI, the president doesn't pass laws. Congress does.

His approval ratings? Who gives a shit.

What do I see in him? A guy that accurately identified the nation's problems in his campaign. It's up to him to turn that into action, wait and see.

As far as the unbridled hatred, false statements, wild exaggerations, and democrat talking points go, I don't see much value in it. The other day, after another wild statement, I tried to see if you could identify anything Trump has done wrong regarding sexual harassment. You failed to do so.

If you want credibility, say stuff that you can prove.
 
Even though you take every single leftist position on the Antifa checklist, I didn't mention you by name, so why did you automatically assume I meant you?

So FYI, the president doesn't pass laws. Congress does.

His approval ratings? Who gives a shit.

What do I see in him? A guy that accurately identified the nation's problems in his campaign. It's up to him to turn that into action, wait and see.

As far as the unbridled hatred, false statements, wild exaggerations, and democrat talking points go, I don't see much value in it. The other day, after another wild statement, I tried to see if you could identify anything Trump has done wrong regarding sexual harassment. You failed to do so.

If you want credibility, say stuff that you can prove.

What are the nation's problems?
 
What are the nation's problems?
Lol, come and live here. Its not a third world country, but there are definetely issues. Infrastructure speaking everything is old. doghouse doghouse I dont know if this is your thing, but when was the last time you work in major infrastructure project in your side of town?
 
Robots immigrants taking our jobs, robots jobs emigrating, SJWs encouraging it, and conservative cucks and libtards sitting on their thumbs doing nothing about it.

As far as I can tell. Which is not far at all.,
 
What are the nation's problems?

The stuff Trump said in his campaign.

Illegal immigration especially, go a couple of miles from where I live and you're either in El Salvador or Yemen. This country has it's own culture, and nobody comes here to assimilate anymore. They live in their enclaves, watch TV in their language, and send money back to their countries. What value is there for American citizens having these self-segregated communities? Not much if you ask me.

And the leftists don't care about it because these illegals turn into democrat voters. And labeling people that care about the culture racist.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom