- Messages
- 9,933
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I support this, I'm tired of everything being "-gate"
Spicer's getting fired too?
I'd thought that it was an anthropological universal that threesomes didn't count as cheating.The firing again put the mild-mannered vice president in a difficult position of defending the president amid uncomfortable facts and fallout. The vice president, who often wears his Christian faith on his sleeve and has said he doesn’t drink around women unless his wife is present, had to defend Trump after the president said he grabbed women by the genitals.
Is this an American thing? Or does he just have no self control?
I'd thought that it was an anthropological universal that threesomes didn't count as cheating.
http://www.economist.com/news/leade...americas-president-threaten-economy-well-rule
I enjoyed this article, and I agreed with a good 80% of it. But I also have a graduate degree in economics, so I'm also brainwashed.
Plus it makes sense.
When do we start the countdown for Trump's impeachment? After 2018 midterm erections in Congress?
Historically, the House of Rep loses about 30 seats to the other party if one party holds the White House, the Senate, and the HoR.If the Dems take Congress it would start the next day. That's still a pretty far reach though.
Historically, the House of Rep loses about 30 seats to the other party if one party holds the White House, the Senate, and the HoR.
Historically, the House of Rep loses about 30 seats to the other party if one party holds the White House, the Senate, and the HoR.
Historically, the House of Rep loses about 30 seats to the other party if one party holds the White House, the Senate, and the HoR.
all depends on illegal voter turnout
If Clinton was impeached for what he did, I think Trump has a few things...if this Russia investigation goes anywhere.Trump's a liability, but as far as I know, he's done nothing close to impeachable.
If Clinton was impeached for what he did, I think Trump has a few things...if this Russia investigation goes anywhere.