A Futile and Stupid Gesture: The History of the First Trump Presidency & Q-Anon

Yeah but his chief of staff is cleaning house and the only remaining ones seem to be the family. I doubt the Secretary of Defence, chief of staff and whomever have that much sway over him. After all, he's still allowed to stick his foot in his mouth over this whole racism scandal.

Trump is going to have to up his game, therefore he'll need to bring in the pros and get rid of the idiots. Trump isn't daft.
 
Trust me, I'm not.

Lets look at the facts. Trump has achieved the highest office in the land defeating a system specifically designed to stop people like him from doing it. He may not be an intellectual, or Nobel prize material, but he ain't daft.

He's a cynic, he'll hold a position only as long as it is useful and/or becomes untenable then he'll change tack and throw those connected to it to the dogs without a moments hesitation.
 
Lets look at the facts. Trump has achieved the highest office in the land defeating a system specifically designed to stop people like him from doing it. He may not be an intellectual, or Nobel prize material, but he ain't daft.

He's a cynic, he'll hold a position only as long as it is useful and/or becomes untenable then he'll change tack and throw those connected to it to the dogs without a moments hesitation.

I know this isn't PC, but Americans are retarded. In addition, given his money and celebrity, as well as the retchedness of his opponent and the widespread dissatisfaction with the establishment, his election is much less a reflection of his intellect and cunning and more of a perfect storm of external factors and him being at the right place at the right time.
 
Lets look at the facts. Trump has achieved the highest office in the land defeating a system specifically designed to stop people like him from doing it. He may not be an intellectual, or Nobel prize material, but he ain't daft.

He's a cynic, he'll hold a position only as long as it is useful and/or becomes untenable then he'll change tack and throw those connected to it to the dogs without a moments hesitation.

You should read the other responses. The guy is a waterhead. This is someone I've known since the 1980's, and the rest of y'all are just discovering.
 
20881809_1434233129966022_3038489949306342504_n.jpg
 
Are you actually trying to claim that a majority of people are just now finding out that Trump is a buffoon?

I think a lot of chowderheads didn't want to believe it. It's been long said that Trump rode to the presidency because he embodies a poor man's idea of a rich man, a weak man's idea of a strong man, and a total fucking moron's idea of a smart man. These people -- his base -- are just now coming to the conclusion that they've been punked.
 
Trump is clearly a successful operator. To win the presidency with everything stacked against him is no mean feat.

Trumpism encompasses some standard paleoconservative ideas. Trump had the skills necessary to present them in a simple style that captured the imagination of many, including those who never bothered voting in previous elections.

What happens now remains to be seen. With Bannon gone, it may quietly go back to business as usual and Goldman Sachs et al calling the shots.
 
I never posited they didn't exist. I'm saying none of you schlubs are subject to them. Unless you are an undergrad at Oberlin College or something I don't know about. I asked Kingstonian Kingstonian to list how he was oppressed and all he gave me was ways he is trying to create victimhood and grievance. Complaining about not being able to wear a cross to work isn't oppression, its being a whiny pussy not willing to do what is necessary to be gainfully employed. Same thing applies to a burka.

Except the medical thing, I'm still flabbergasted about that. If I was you guys I'd vote on that sort of issue.

That might be correct but seems a bit besides the point. E.g. if you consider yourself "libertarian tending towards anarchist" you are obviously being oppressed and not free. And even if poor Kingstonian Kingstonian is a net oppressor in the grand scheme of things, does not mean at all he's free. He is not, that's why he is a scared-to-death ethno-nationalist, just like Lord Buckley Lord Buckley . Just read and understand the damn literature. But, if instead you are just trying to say that he should quit bitching and whining on the internet about his oppression, I completely agree.
 
That might be correct but seems a bit besides the point. E.g. if you consider yourself "libertarian tending towards anarchist" you are obviously being oppressed and not free. And even if poor Kingstonian Kingstonian is a net oppressor in the grand scheme of things, does not mean at all he's free. He is not, that's why he is a scared-to-death ethno-nationalist, just like Lord Buckley Lord Buckley . Just read and understand the damn literature. But, if instead you are just trying to say that he should quit bitching and whining on the internet about his oppression, I completely agree.

No, I consider myself very free. The U.S. is still on the libertarian (small l) side of the spectrum of world governance. And I'm talking small a anarchist, ie. rounding up a mob and running amok, not Anarchist.

We covered the subjects quite extensively via Sociology and Political Theory back when I was in school, so I feel like I've read enough of the "literature" to speak knowledgably on the subject. We can argue semantics about the definition of freedom if you like, but that's a whole different thread.

But yes, I'm saying they should quit whining about the plight of the white man.
 
The Communist party were never really that big in Britain, they collapsed after the war. Interestingly, they supported Stalin before and during the Hitler/Stalin pact and it was that that did for them.

The Cambridge spy ring did much damage during the early part of the Cold War. They were big where it counted, amongst the so called intelligentsia. Same thing with today's Labour, what we have going for us is that they're such rank mediocrities the threat, although real, isn't as bad as it could be.

I know this isn't PC, but Americans are retarded. In addition, given his money and celebrity, as well as the retchedness of his opponent and the widespread dissatisfaction with the establishment, his election is much less a reflection of his intellect and cunning and more of a perfect storm of external factors and him being at the right place at the right time.

For retards America still does pretty well. He was the right man at the right hour, the retardation was on those not clever enough to suss he was going to take the presidency, or at least permit the circumstances where his victory was assured. The working man, doesn't play into that equation. So the clever ones to rethink exactly how clever they really are.

I think a lot of chowderheads didn't want to believe it. It's been long said that Trump rode to the presidency because he embodies a poor man's idea of a rich man, a weak man's idea of a strong man, and a total fucking moron's idea of a smart man. These people -- his base -- are just now coming to the conclusion that they've been punked.

He rose to the presidency, because he stormed the reality studio as he saw it was there for the taking. Despite all the Russian hacking and all the stuff about wanting to kill Russians, he's still there and Hilary's on the dole. He embodies a rich man, for that what he is, there's no idea there, he is rich: fact.

And he's the President. Still.

Trump is clearly a successful operator. To win the presidency with everything stacked against him is no mean feat.

Trumpism encompasses some standard paleoconservative ideas. Trump had the skills necessary to present them in a simple style that captured the imagination of many, including those who never bothered voting in previous elections.

What happens now remains to be seen. With Bannon gone, it may quietly go back to business as usual and Goldman Sachs et al calling the shots.

Hopefully not, but even Bannon say's he's out now battling for Trump. Be interesting to watch how Breitbart reports from now on.

But yes, I'm saying they should quit whining about the plight of the white man.

I am not whining about the plight of the white man, as I've stated all along, consistently, this is a culture war and not anything to do with race. But there is an ongoing jihad in the West and it is at best wishful Ostrich Parasistic Syndrome to think otherwise. Trump acknowledges this, that's why I dig him and no paranoia, the West is at stake. Here's Gad Saad, once again speaking the truth:

 
Last edited:
He embodies a rich man, for that what he is, there's no idea there, he is rich: fact.
You aren't understanding what he is saying, it's not about his actual net worth. He acts how poor people think rich people act, as opposed to how rich people generally act. He doesn't have the refinement or culture to mix with elite society, which is why he has always been the butthurt outsider with Chav tastes to the actual elite in this country. He has the social skills of the simpleton down at the end of the bar at Applebees.

Read up about Barton Watson, same phenomenon.




I am not whining about the plight of the white man, as I've stated all along, consistently, this is a culture war and not anything to do with race.

You are on the side of the culture war that is trying to kill the West, you just don't realize it.
 
''He acts how poor people think rich people act...'' That say's it all to me. It's the same mantra everywhere in the West: the poor people are too thick to vote (subtext: let's go back to only landed gentry can vote, or university graduates, preferably two votes each).

I am on the right side of the culture war, as I refuse to accept the crashing of Europe is somehow a good and noble thing of which something progressive will emerge.
 
''He acts how poor people think rich people act...'' That say's it all to me. It's the same mantra everywhere in the West: the poor people are too thick to vote (subtext: let's go back to only landed gentry can vote, or university graduates, preferably two votes each).

I am on the right side of the culture war, as I refuse to accept the crashing of Europe is somehow a good and noble thing of which something progressive will emerge.

You are making quite the leap there. Some quality internet circular argument attempt as well. Trump being a poor persons conception of a rich person has zero to do with my opinion of the breadth of the franchise. I happen to be for expanding voting rights, but carry on.

You vociferously supporting crashing Europe and the U.S. I as I said, you just don't realize it.
 
You are making quite the leap there. Some quality internet circular argument attempt as well. Trump being a poor persons conception of a rich person has zero to do with my opinion of the breadth of the franchise. I happen to be for expanding voting rights, but carry on.

You vociferously supporting crashing Europe and the U.S. I as I said, you just don't realize it.

And he never will. Most people are unable to change their opinions in light of new information, especially when they're getting a little older.
 
You vociferously supporting crashing Europe and the U.S. I as I said, you just don't realize it.

You keep on returning to this point, but it remains a bit of a mystery to me. Your position is somewhat unclarified and fuzzy. Please state the reason and I can either reason with it, change my position or contest it.

Meanwhile, as warned:

get.webp


Wash-Bust-600-CDN.webp
 
You keep on returning to this point, but it remains a bit of a mystery to me. Your position is somewhat unclarified and fuzzy. Please state the reason and I can either reason with it, change my position or contest it.

Meanwhile, as warned:

View attachment 24443

View attachment 24445


Fuzzy? I have been exceedingly blunt for ages about this, I'm not sure how you can fuzzy. Corporatism, Nationalism, Fascism are the greatest threat to the West since the last time these precise things were the biggest threat. And these miserable people you venerate are vociferous champions of this.

There is a culture war raging alright, but it doesn't have to do with burqas or trannies or keeping down whitey. It's Apple, Monster Energy, Applebees, and cargo shorts. Steve Jobs has done more to damage our society than every jihadist combined. Islamic terrorism is a fucking sideshow relative to what's happening to us. A dozen people dead, while terribly sad, isn't remotely in the same ballpark as an entire planet's worth of zombies, that is what's happening, and has been for several decades.

I absolutely do hold the middle class in contempt for this mass dumbing down. An erudite person is better than an ignorant one. A stylish person is better than a slob. A tolerant person is better than a bigot. But I've never said don't let those people vote, or bar them from civic life as you love to pretend I've said. I say we have to win the battle of ideas, and I believe we will because our ideas are superior. This is the same reason why everything you propose is anti western. The West is the triumph of the battle of ideas and individuals, and you don't have faith in that. I do. It's what defines a westerner. The second you start making a judgement based on any grouping and not on an individuals merits, you propose eastern totalitarianism.
 
And for anyone who thinks this clown is not an idiot, he can't spell heal properly. Yes, that makes him a clown. Only some cultural midget would not think this.

 
I say we have to win the battle of ideas, and I believe we will because our ideas are superior. This is the same reason why everything you propose is anti western. The West is the triumph of the battle of ideas and individuals, and you don't have faith in that. I do. It's what defines a westerner.

To see Western civilisation as some sort of glorified debating society you have to be extremely naive.

A lot of hard, nasty, physical battles took place along the way. Then we started to get a bit soft....
 
To see Western civilisation as some sort of glorified debating society you have to be extremely naive.

A lot of hard, nasty, physical battles took place along the way. Then we started to get a bit soft....

There are definitely a lot of pussies out there these days.
 
No, I consider myself very free. The U.S. is still on the libertarian (small l) side of the spectrum of world governance. And I'm talking small a anarchist, ie. rounding up a mob and running amok, not Anarchist.

We covered the subjects quite extensively via Sociology and Political Theory back when I was in school, so I feel like I've read enough of the "literature" to speak knowledgably on the subject. We can argue semantics about the definition of freedom if you like, but that's a whole different thread.

But yes, I'm saying they should quit whining about the plight of the white man.
Like many if not most western people I share your limited and unambitious understanding of freedom, which centers mostly on personal satisfaction and happiness. So no need for a different thread, let's continue ridiculing our Dear Orange Leader and his Trumpettes:

Nazi protesters: "Kill everyone who is not white!"
Non-Nazi protesters: "No!"
Trump: "Ok those are both extreme positions, let's find some middle ground here!"
 
Like many if not most western people I share your limited and unambitious understanding of freedom, which centers mostly on personal satisfaction and happiness. So no need for a different thread, let's continue ridiculing our Dear Orange Leader and his Trumpettes:

Nazi protesters: "Kill everyone who is not white!"
Non-Nazi protesters: "No!"
Trump: "Ok those are both extreme positions, let's find some middle ground here!"

Hear, hear!

128bta.jpg
 
Fuzzy? I have been exceedingly blunt for ages about this, I'm not sure how you can fuzzy. Corporatism, Nationalism, Fascism are the greatest threat to the West since the last time these precise things were the biggest threat. And these miserable people you venerate are vociferous champions of this.

There is a culture war raging alright, but it doesn't have to do with burqas or trannies or keeping down whitey. It's Apple, Monster Energy, Applebees, and cargo shorts. Steve Jobs has done more to damage our society than every jihadist combined. Islamic terrorism is a fucking sideshow relative to what's happening to us. A dozen people dead, while terribly sad, isn't remotely in the same ballpark as an entire planet's worth of zombies, that is what's happening, and has been for several decades.

I absolutely do hold the middle class in contempt for this mass dumbing down. An erudite person is better than an ignorant one. A stylish person is better than a slob. A tolerant person is better than a bigot. But I've never said don't let those people vote, or bar them from civic life as you love to pretend I've said. I say we have to win the battle of ideas, and I believe we will because our ideas are superior. This is the same reason why everything you propose is anti western. The West is the triumph of the battle of ideas and individuals, and you don't have faith in that. I do. It's what defines a westerner. The second you start making a judgement based on any grouping and not on an individuals merits, you propose eastern totalitarianism.

I agree with much of your argument here, but the times necessitate further vetting of asylum seekers, not only security wise, but health wise too. So we do have to treat different groups, differently. The biggest threat to the West, as I see it: is the alliance between Islamists and so called Liberalism. Tools currently being used to usher in the corporatist one-world, borderless utopia populated by the new superman which will be nothing but Nietzche's Last Man, before an authoritarian technocratic-socialist-theocratic take-over. With the emphasis on the theocratic here in Europe once the useful technocrats and intellegenstia in the EU bureacracy has been swept aside.
 
Any hints what the White House address will be at 2100 ET?

Seems like no one leaked the speech to the media yet.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom