A Futile and Stupid Gesture: The History of the First Trump Presidency & Q-Anon

Are we to live in fear and be dictated to by the reaction of the mob and street?

It was a great move, there is no peace process, so let's not pretend.

Time for new strategies and tactics, let the days of rage begin, we're all use to it by now, as Trump well knows. This will likely focus minds on all sides.

In the annals of dick moves it comes nowhere close to the second Iraq war, the Afghan cluster fuck and the regime change in Libya. Not to mention supporting the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt who were just about ready to Talibanise the country when the army had to step in again.

No, Trump despite best Fake News comes nowhere close in the annals of depravity of his recent predecessors.
 
The fact his predecessors were morons doesn't make him less of a moron.

Perhaps there wasn't a peace process, but this doesn't seem to be the way to move towards one. Peace is not wanted, period.
 
Also it turns out, Dems are the real pussy grabbers.

I don’t think sexual harrasment/assault holds any party allegience. And this further goes towards what I believe: the kind of people who run for political office are generally self-serving amoral narcissists who do whatever it takes to get elected and do whatever it takes to get what they want.

If it wasn’t consistent with their general messaging, I guarantee you the Dems wouldn’t have been so quick to call for the resignation of Conyers and Franken.
 
Also, Donnies slurred speech sounded quite weird. I'm not sure if I'm buying the dry throat, unless it's cotton mouth from...certain activities.
 
Decades of sniffing coke is finally catching up to him.

I was surprised that he drinks twelve cans of Diet Coke a day.

I am now used to seeing grown-ups drinking pop with their meals in this country, but they are usually many decades younger than Mr. Trump. Still, if it keeps him off the booze it can’t be all bad.
 


All US politicians are bought and paid for by the Israel Lobby. Trump hinted this would not be the case in his election campaign, but now he is elected its business as usual.

Same applies in UK via various ‘friends of Israel’ groups. It is just not as bare-faced as in the US.’
 
Speaking of all politicians:



“I am self-involved to the point of psychosis”

“We can piggyback some of our states legitimate needs onto my unquenchable desire for self-glorification”

Etc etc
 
‘The BBC is it still run by Jews and queers?’
Keith Chegwin 1957 -2017

“The reason I quit my BBC show; got strict orders not to mention Israel in any context. This kind of censorship leads to #Gaza horror.”
Max Keiser
 
‘The BBC is it still run by Jews and queers?’
Keith Chegwin 1957 -2017

“The reason I quit my BBC show; got strict orders not to mention Israel in any context. This kind of censorship leads to #Gaza horror.”
Max Keiser

They must be self loathing ones, as the BBC is very Israel read jew unfriendly.
 
They must be self loathing ones, as the BBC is very Israel read jew unfriendly.

The same BBC who :-
suppressed a charity appeal under Israeli pressure:-
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2009/jan/24/bbc-gaza-palestine-aid-appeal

always gives Regev an easy ride

and

gave us the Jane Corbin ‘documentary’ on the Mavi Marmara attack. (She was married to the late conservative MP John Maples who was quite influential in the party and who held the position of president of the Conservative Friends of Israel !)
 
The fact his predecessors were morons doesn't make him less of a moron.

Perhaps there wasn't a peace process, but this doesn't seem to be the way to move towards one. Peace is not wanted, period.

As long as the Arab world wants the extermination of Israel, yeah, peace is not wanted. It's not enough to purge Jews from their own countries, they want to purge Israel from the map as well.

Acknowledging where the capital of a country actually is hardly a "dick move" or moronic.
 
Come on Pauly. Even you don’t hate logic and reason this much.

Most everyone gets a tax cut (and I do think the rich and corporate taxes were cut too much). Most of the people who don't already don't pay income taxes.

The fucked up thing is you have people who don't pay taxes. It's ridiculous. We're borrowing over a third of what we spend and we've got people who aren't paying anything into the system. You shouldn't be allowed to vote in federal elections if you aren't paying federal taxes.

But yeah, I know, millions of people are going to die because of these tax cuts, OOGABOOGA!

Next, let's trim the defense budget, and offset the corporate tax cuts by eliminating most of the corporate subsidies.
 


So the most they've got in lieu of evidence is (i) Trump's ''transactional'' i.e. business dealings with Russia and (ii) Donald Trump Jnr's ''intentionality'' backed up with lots of stutterings, coughings the overuse of "Kinda'' by a Brit e.g. ''Kinda a long term relationship'' and ''Practically everybody recognises.''

And The Guardian hack even admits ''Did they do this with Trump: we don't know.''

These suckers are going do go down bigly.
 
The moronic thing is that he secured nothing for it. If the US wants peace first, a favorable outcome for Israel second, he would have gotten something from Israel for Palestine as well, even if it was something minor/symbolic. This would have preserved the potential for the US to act as mediator in the future.

This signals the US cares more about Israel than peace (just as others care more about Palestine than peace). And while both of those are valid perspectives, neither of those is a perspective a potential mediator should hold.

Of course, if the US no longer wishes to play that role, it’s less moronic. Don’t know that I agree with it—symbols are important and have substance—but it isn’t so moronic.
 
That makes them morons too. We live in such a moronic world.

And yet, only the Jews get boycotted, sanctioned, and condemned by the United Nations for it.

I get it, as white trash American, it's hard to drum up much sympathy for an ethnic group that is in general, very wealthy and successful. And I have no idea what the gibberish is about Israel and the Book of Revelations and all that evangelical stuff. I just see one country subjected to near-universal condemnation for behavior that China, Russia, and dozens of other countries do on a regular basis. Yet, no one is doing a BDS movement against them. Just Israel. The one country in Europe/the Middle East that hasn't tried to massacre/evict all of their Jews at some point in time.
 
And yet, only the Jews get boycotted, sanctioned, and condemned by the United Nations for it.

I get it, as white trash American, it's hard to drum up much sympathy for an ethnic group that is in general, very wealthy and successful. And I have no idea what the gibberish is about Israel and the Book of Revelations and all that evangelical stuff. I just see one country subjected to near-universal condemnation for behavior that China, Russia, and dozens of other countries do on a regular basis. Yet, no one is doing a BDS movement against them. Just Israel. The one country in Europe/the Middle East that hasn't tried to massacre/evict all of their Jews at some point in time.

Yup there's much hate against them for reasons I don't really know. I just wish we could stop hating each other once and for all. I guess it's human nature. Or maybe we are just being force fed hate until we burst.
 
The moronic thing is that he secured nothing for it. If the US wants peace first, a favorable outcome for Israel second, he would have gotten something from Israel for Palestine as well, even if it was something minor/symbolic. This would have preserved the potential for the US to act as mediator in the future.

This signals the US cares more about Israel than peace (just as others care more about Palestine than peace). And while both of those are valid perspectives, neither of those is a perspective a potential mediator should hold.

Of course, if the US no longer wishes to play that role, it’s less moronic. Don’t know that I agree with it—symbols are important and have substance—but it isn’t so moronic.

Exactly what should he have got from Israel to satisfy the Palestinians?

And yet, only the Jews get boycotted, sanctioned, and condemned by the United Nations for it.

I get it, as white trash American, it's hard to drum up much sympathy for an ethnic group that is in general, very wealthy and successful. And I have no idea what the gibberish is about Israel and the Book of Revelations and all that evangelical stuff. I just see one country subjected to near-universal condemnation for behavior that China, Russia, and dozens of other countries do on a regular basis. Yet, no one is doing a BDS movement against them. Just Israel. The one country in Europe/the Middle East that hasn't tried to massacre/evict all of their Jews at some point in time.

The BDS movement is 1930s style boycotting of jewish owned businesses in all but name. It's anti-semitism with slickly marketed buzz words.

Good to see Trump moving to cut the purse strings of the UN.
 
I don’t know; the Israel-Palestine conflict isn’t my wheelhouse. But as the Jerusalem move is largely symbolic and not really something that ultimately satisfies Israel, I am sure there was an equivalent token for Palestine. Again, only necessary if the US wanted to remain a mediator. If it doesn’t, then there isn’t much point in getting something for Palestine.

As far as the UN budget, this budget reduction this year is smaller than in prior years, and there is little to suggest that the US is responsible for it given the trend. I do know that some countries, as a % of their GDPs, contribute more than we do (Japan, Germany, UK) while others pay less (China, Brazil) and that that needs to be addressed.
 
I don’t know; the Israel-Palestine conflict isn’t my wheelhouse. But as the Jerusalem move is largely symbolic and not really something that ultimately satisfies Israel, I am sure there was an equivalent token for Palestine. Again, only necessary if the US wanted to remain a mediator. If it doesn’t, then there isn’t much point in getting something for Palestine.

At this stage, we should not be swayed by the equivalence of rewards as something desirable. It shouldn't be in this case, the USA committed to recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel quite sometime ago, Trump is merely delivering on the promise.

The outrage in the media, the stab in the back by the likes of the UK, I call it for what it is: fear of the Islamic street.

In a two state solution, then Israel is free to have it's capital as Jerusalem.

For those who are enraged, give them a baby's dummy and tell them to come back to the table when they've grown-up.
 
Anyone following the President's EO on Human Rights Abuse? I don't watch Infowars very often but there are a number of guests stating that Sessions and FBI are starting to circle around the Clinton Foundation. There is not much news in Canada about it.
 
Anyone following the President's EO on Human Rights Abuse? I don't watch Infowars very often but there are a number of guests stating that Sessions and FBI are starting to circle around the Clinton Foundation. There is not much news in Canada about it.

There's a definite buzz and chatter that the noose is tightening around the toxic one.

There were a couple of honourable forum members who told us they were Gladio operators staying behind in the echelons of the Deep State to derail and ultimately impeach and destroy Trump. They seem to have gone quiet. Perhaps they will be able to tell us what the next plan is after all others have failed, the JFK solution?

We are definitely living in the psychic topography of a William Burroughs novel.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom