A Futile and Stupid Gesture: The History of the First Trump Presidency & Q-Anon

The simple fact of the matter is that there is a dearth of strong political leaders in the west. And i include Trump in that .

All weaklings; bottom of the barrel.

I have little time or tolerance for Corbyn - but amidst all the ridicule he has got over the past few days - he is the single politician in the UK making sense about this 'spygate'. I feel dirty even typing that.

'Go away and shut up' - Gavin Williamson to Putin. Putin must be quaking in his boots at the sight of this pipsqueak.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politic...gavin-williamson-left-putin-quaking/#comments
 
Last edited:
'Go away and shut up' - Gavin Williamson to Putin. Putin must be quaking in his boots at the sight of this pipsqueak.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/politic...gavin-williamson-left-putin-quaking/#comments

Boris Johnson is now in it as well. "Almost certain Russia is behind this!"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-43429152

Lets wait and see if there's going to be a nerve gas attack in Syria next where "Russia" (or Assad, doesn't matter) uses the exact same gas. According to the White Helmets, who were just in the area when it happened. Luckily their helmets and dust masks saved them.
I can only hope that the UK's only aircraft carrier is fully operational and doesn't leak any more. They can borrow some aircrafts from other NATO members, I guess.
 
How did UK go from three Invincible class aircraft carriers to zero? Who in the Royal Navy planned that?

HR McMaster to go. John Kelly out of favour. All the rumours from December might be true.
 
Royal Navy has more admirals than ships. An empty aircraft carrier is just the next step.

Trump picks Bolton. I thought he did not like moustaches?
 
Well, I like the stance the administration is taking towards Taiwan.

I am not enough of a macroeconomist (or one at all, really) to have any idea whether a trade war is China is winnable, even if it may be warranted (also don’t know enough to say whether it is warranted, but it wouldn’t surprise me if it is). My gut says we’d lose a trade war with China. It would hurt China a lot more, to be sure, but I don’t think Americans will tolerate the consequences of a trade war with China as well as the Chinese, who will not be given a choice but to tolerate it.
 
Whelp, we’re going to war.

On the radio they said Bolton penned opinions that he wanted a pre-emptive strike on Iran and North Korea. Is that at the same time?

Royal Navy has more admirals than ships. An empty aircraft carrier is just the next step.
Trump picks Bolton. I thought he did not like moustaches?

Oh yeah. The President is consistently inconsistent so at least that's consistent.
 
Michael Anton had dismissed reports of McMaster's departure, telling CNN on March 1 that Trump had dismissed stories of McMaster's ouster as "'fake news,' and told McMaster that he is doing a great job."

Manton, where you at man? You still in this shit-show...
 
Manton was on this forum? I didn't know that.

There were a few stay behind Gladio agents acting on behalf of the Obama/Clinton Gang, they've gone curiously silent. I guess they're working on the next phase of the take down: trust us, it was Facebook that dun' it! Kill Facebook....they didn't deliver!

One of the big things that is so obvious it's missed, any data based on Facebook is going to be false, as Facebook is pure advertisement for a version of one's self. It's fake. Only fakers post on there. The ugliest sycophancy and narcissism known to man. And now it goes down for it failed to deliver to the Clinton mob. It's pure poetry.
 
One of the big things that is so obvious it's missed, any data based on Facebook is going to be false

Oh no it's not, download your FB data, you'll be horrified how much they have, and how factual it is. Every phone call, who it was with, how long it was, where you were, what you were looking at on the interwebs around that time, and the same for the other person. Ditto for texts / whatsapp messages. Any likes you make can be be combined with the company you keep and are used to develop a worryingly accurate profile of you. We know it's accurate because that profile is used to make predictions of your future actions and those predictions can be validated. These days those predictions come up good. Oh and it's not just social media, these profiles are aggregated with any other data on you that anyone else has, such as your credit history.

I know this because it's my job. I don't use any social meeja for the same reason a butcher doesn't eat sausages.

Anyone with a liberal (classic) sense of mind ought to take this extremely seriously.
 
Oh no it's not, download your FB data, you'll be horrified how much they have, and how factual it is. Every phone call, who it was with, how long it was, where you were, what you were looking at on the interwebs around that time, and the same for the other person. Ditto for texts / whatsapp messages. Any likes you make can be be combined with the company you keep and are used to develop a worryingly accurate profile of you. We know it's accurate because that profile is used to make predictions of your future actions and those predictions can be validated. These days those predictions come up good. Oh and it's not just social media, these profiles are aggregated with any other data on you that anyone else has, such as your credit history.

I know this because it's my job. I don't use any social meeja for the same reason a butcher doesn't eat sausages.

Anyone with a liberal (classic) sense of mind ought to take this extremely seriously.

I agree it is mass surveillance and an intrusion on an individual's privacy and decency. However, in saying that the Democrats thought they had the election sussed on analytical data mining. They didn't count on the chaos at the decisive moment. That's why Trump no matter what his personal failings is a breath of fresh air as he has stormed the reality studio at a critical moment for mankind.

The works of William Burroughs predicted the psychic topography of these times, along with Orwell of course, but Burroughs gives one the techniques to fight against it.

One of the companies we use demonstrate what is in the public domain and takes people at random on the streets of Amsterdam and then tells them exactly what they bought and where they were in the last 24 hours.

Hopefully Facebook will be gone very soon and be the next Friends Reunited. Soros starting dumping his shares awhile back.
 
How long will #marchforlife fizzle before dems weaponize another hashtag

Yeah. There are 258M privately owned guns in the US. The answer isn't fewer guns. The answer is effective use of more guns.

What is the porn star complaining about? She took the money. Now she's saying she and her daughter were threatened by some bloke? I thought money meant you stay silent. Maybe I'm not reading this entire National Enquirer story in sequence.
 
Yeah. There are 258M privately owned guns in the US. The answer isn't fewer guns. The answer is effective use of more guns.

I'm not sure what you mean by this last sentence.

I do think that it would be very, very difficult to have fewer guns in the US - the genie is out of the bottle, Pandora's Box is open etc etc.

It is interesting to compare the US stats with other countries that have reasonably high rates of gun ownership (including Canada), although I believe that there are far fewer semi-auto weapons in Canada, as opposed to the US (I could be mistaken in that, however).

It's also interesting - and sad - to see the way that high rates of US gun ownership factor in to US policing techniques. Based on the number of fatal shootings by police in recent years, it seems that the assumption is that everyone is armed and that everyone is therefore a potentially fatal threat, so it's better to shoot first and ask questions later.
 
It's also interesting - and sad - to see the way that high rates of US gun ownership factor in to US policing techniques. Based on the number of fatal shootings by police in recent years, it seems that the assumption is that everyone is armed and that everyone is therefore a potentially fatal threat, so it's better to shoot first and ask questions later.
An interesting observation; not thought of this.

Butttttt I’m still keeping ma gun
 
US may tie social media to visa applications

"The Trump administration has said it wants to start collecting the social media history of nearly everyone seeking a visa to enter the US. The proposal, which comes from the state department, would require most visa applicants to give details of their Facebook and Twitter accounts."

"The social media platforms covered in the proposal include US-based entities such as Instagram, LinkedIn, Reddit and YouTube. However, the New York Times reports that overseas platforms such as China's Sina Weibo and Russia's VK social network would also be included."

..thank God I'm not from one of those sh*thole countries where I need to turn over my social media accounts. Other than LinkedIn all of my social media accounts are under a nom de plume. Does that mean I have to go correct it now?
 
Depending on its application, this is reasonable. I’m sure they already do this for anything requiring security clearance.

As far as the application, I don’t trust the government not to massively fuck something like this up. I don’t know that the benefits outweigh the fuck this up royally potential. They might; they might not.

Regardless, I expect doghouse doghouse to be able to arrange waivers for DW members.
 
..thank God I'm not from one of those sh*thole countries where I need to turn over my social media accounts. Other than LinkedIn all of my social media accounts are under a nom de plume. Does that mean I have to go correct it now?

My missus has got one of the top security clearances and they also ransacked through my internet history and tastes. One of the questions is do you use social media in anything other than your own name? And if so, what are these sites and your non de plumes. Also lots of leading questions on gambling websites, not only did they want to find out if you had ever placed a bet in the last 10 years, also if you had ever visited one.
 
This is reasonable IF it is well executed. There is a good chance it won’t be well executed. In other words, I have little issue with the concept, but I question its viability.
 
Also lots of leading questions on gambling websites, not only did they want to find out if you had ever placed a bet in the last 10 years, also if you had ever visited one.

My problem will be backpages, some review websites and my laziness of not using a burner phone. I've hardly touched a gambling site unless it's for an illegal footy stream.
 
Well, they are letting heathens like me out on the main runway of the East Coast's only Naval Master Jet Base to replace a bunch of pipe, so maybe this whole security check thing is overblown.
 
Laying pipe with a bunch of Navy seamen? Some things never change.
:worthy::worthy::worthy:
Worthy of

Dr.-Evil.jpg
 
Syria war: Trump condemns Syria for 'chemical attack' on Douma

If Ivanka strolls in with her PowerPoint in the next cabinet meeting, get ready for another round of cruise missiles President Assad.
Well, it's the BBC. Read the same on a German website. "Dozens of victims! Worst chemical attack ib Syrian history! According to human aid organisation (most likely the White helmets again)!" Blahblah!
Trump said in a speech that he wants to withdraw US troops from Syria! Allegedly had a heated debate with Netanjahu over the phone a little later and now this!
Makes you wonder who really is the most powerful man in the world...
 
On my Sunday reading I came across the line - A Trump decision is like the weather, it can change.

vis-à-vis the decision to pull out of Syria and then turnaround to order a missile strike.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom