- Messages
- 14,228
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I like it, Fox Brothers have a real buzz at the moment.
Totally, Pimp. Last winter I had three cloths out of their Tweed II book made up. Magic stuff. That Somerset book ain't to shabby either.I like it, Fox Brothers have a real buzz at the moment.
I like it, Fox Brothers have a real buzz at the moment.
That winter sports jacket I got from F.G. van den Heuvel in the Huntsman style in their cloth earlier this year is so spot on. I was doing a bit of wardrobe sorting out last weekend and I needed to try it on again as I was thinking is it really that good? And it was and is.They are doing a fantastic job as of late. I have gotten several lengths of cloth, plus a few things from their merchant shop. Waiting on some pyjamas as we speak actually
This is the other colour way they do to in the pattern you got Pimp. Both killer.That winter sports jacket I got from F.G. van den Heuvel in the Huntsman style in their cloth earlier this year is so spot on. I was doing a bit of wardrobe sorting out last weekend and I needed to try it on again as I was thinking is it really that good? And it was and is.
I'm tempted, but I'm tempted by many things, to get (a)some jacket(s) made up in the Autumn in Fox cloth. Generally, I'm straight up and down chap, so I can get away with RTW. But the cloth, now there is the rub.
Dig it, big time!This is the other colour way they do to in the pattern you got Pimp. Both killer.
View attachment 40309
These are the other two I had made up
View attachment 40310
View attachment 40311
It’s good, even though I would wear a darker tie myself.
HahahaIt’s good, even though I would wear a darker tie myself.
Don’t really get why he’s wearing ladies underwear as a pocket square, though.
What’s he hiding under the tie? A beer can?
Jealousy is a curse.Don’t really get why he’s wearing ladies underwear as a pocket square, though.
...now that's an idea!!!!!It’s good, even though I would wear a darker tie myself.
Don’t really get why he’s wearing ladies underwear as a pocket square, though.
...now that's an idea!!!!!
Your Germanic instincts are shining through. Only the Germans love the flesh colored accessories.
This is a form of peacocking I’m ok withDon’t really get why he’s wearing ladies underwear as a pocket square, though.
What ever happened to him?That guy stoleChorn color scheme
What ever happened to him?
Would been better with a more interesting tie, would have looked better with an open collar.
Your Germanic instincts are shining through. Only the Germans love the flesh colored accessories
It’s a running joke on the forum. Don’t take everything so personally.I live in Germany, but I'm Italian and my style is anything but German.
By the way, I wouldn't define that colour "flesh", but rather beige with an antique pink accent.
the orange braces are a bit much imo. splash of color all that's needed there.Already the light khaki of the suit with the intense blue of the shirt is a perfect match, but the orange of the tie makes the outfit very special.
View attachment 40370
Agreed, but normally you don't see them.the orange braces are a bit much imo. splash of color all that's needed there.
A dark blue would be a classic match, and a dark brown would also look nice, but in my eyes that orange gives a nice colour splash and makes the attire more interesting.I would not wear that orange tie. A dark blue perhaps
I like it, but would agree that you need to dose it carefully for not falling into tackiness. Moreover I prefer some muted tones of orange, that are easier combinable.I don’t like orange.
Yes, this outfit demands a navy tie. Would complement his navy socks as well.I would not wear that orange tie. A dark blue perhaps
Yes, this outfit demands a navy tie. Would complement his navy socks as well.
Hard to match, high risk of being tacky in my opinionI like Orange, but it's a tricky colour...
I like it under a blue suit, an Orange tie for example. But it works best as an accent colour where it can be very effective.Hard to match, high risk of being tacky in my opinion
I agree. Clip-on braces, despite what the Eyetalians and the Armoury crew might think, is for tackys.Clip on braces a big no no for me.
Can you do the orange tie again with the blue braces instead?View attachment 40393
There. Much better