Ask A Quick Question

Ones on the left, but burgundy. Double leather sole though

austerity.jpg

I already burned my moneyoox on a Cucinelli and Montedoro waistcoats!

Fake three pieces will be complete soon!

Bad buy. Too short for one. For two, already looks wrinkled and clapped out, like old lady's cunt.

I'm most interested in the unique fabric composition, never felt the combo and texture very important for me.

Waist is lower than a Pirozzi hugger so not as short as appears. I prefer middle aged giacca and donne.

I'm most interested in the unique fabric composition, never felt the combo and texture very important for me.

Waist is lower than a Pirozzi hugger so not as short as appears. I prefer middle aged giacca and donne.
These aren't musical recordings Leland. Just get some shit that fits and looks nice first so you can break out of your faux rail worker schtick.

These aren't musical recordings Leland. Just get some shit that fits and looks nice first so you can break out of your faux rail worker schtick.

If only I could get victorian tailored clothes!

Oh LelandJ LelandJ i am disappointed in you.

Everyone knows that for bespoke period clothing you go see AJ Machete and his sons In Denver

Denver Bespoke: Custom Tailored Suits

Some fantastic looks there:

il_fullxfull.555247480_3wd7.jpg

Jean-cut dress pants? Of course - and what must be a vintage thirst salvaged from the finest abandoned sofa in Denver's Little Italy:

il_fullxfull.582182777_l72z.jpg

Nothing says Victorian elegance like lilac satin facings, with matching lilac sleeve trim and lilac hatband. Not forgetting unpolished shoes with thick rubber soles, the only footwear that is appropriate with morning dress:

Morning-Coat-9-v3-681x1024.jpg

"The pics show one of our most recent morning suits.

The cut of the coat is a hybrid of a swallowtail coat with the sharper, more angled shape of classic tailcoats.

The front shape is continuous along the placket, but then cuts away sharply back into a square tail. It is my feeling that this shape feels more modern than a classic swallowtail.

All of the pieces tie in various shades of purple.

The tailcoat is cut from a black wool, but with silk lapel facings that wrap around to the wool edge which features rows of decorative buttonholes. The silk is iridescent—charcoal grey woven with subtle purple.
The vest––cut from pale purple silk––features classic peak lapels and a low neck.

And the pant is made from a traditional morning stripe charcoal wool––but here the stripes are purple as well this time, a bold purple that is only visible when close.

The cut of the pants is a classic wide-leg pleated style with wide cuffs.

Finally, the 6″ top hat is cut from a subtle purple heather flannel that reads as charcoal grey at first glance with trim to match the morning coat.

We made everything in the pics except the shoes and the ivory handled walking stick (which belonged to my great great grandfather!).

So if you are considering a tailcoat, a morning coat, a top hat, or a vest definitely Contact Us so that we can talk more."

Contact them? After reading that?

Sometimes we need to see others in railwayman clothing to recognize that it is something that should remain in the past

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom