Best Of Real Time w/Bill Maher, Last Week Tonight, The Daily Show, & Satirical News

Probably too early for youtube, but my favorite Daily Show moments were 2002-2003. Tons of golden material.

Thinking about the Daily Show review of The Fellowship of the Ring is still hilarious, but haven't seen it in years.

Probably too early for youtube, but my favorite Daily Show moments were 2002-2003. Tons of golden material.

Thinking about the Daily Show review of The Fellowship of the Ring is still hilarious, but haven't seen it in years.

Google has a search feature.

I haven't watched The Daily Show since about 2005-2006, when I felt it had started to become a bit repetitive. Can't believe it's still around.

Its not the show that's repetitive. Its the people it focuses on.

Case in point, brilliantly delivered...

Kanye West is rather crazy.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

I updated this to include both The Daily Show & The Colbert Report. Post good clips here.

Slaughtering who or what?
Innocent children, mainly.
tumblr_n8wrhcKFb01rxxacmo1_500.jpg

Would generally agree w/ Stewarts analysis of "sensationalism" here, but definitively disagree with the bit about Fox News being individual in their heavy bias one way.

I hate to resort to this, but because it's obvious. Fox News ratings are so high specifically because they offer views on positions not taken by any other network.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom