Bill Cosby-There Was More Than Jello in That Pudding!

It's funny how some people think America is the most racist country on earth, yet accept allegations against black people they don't like without any sort of scrutiny.

It's funny how some people think America is the most racist country on earth, yet accept allegations against black people they don't like without any sort of scrutiny.
See, racist America likes our negroes to be silly and harmless. When they go espousing ideologies that risk seriously escalating their own condition, they get taken down.

i just want some tangible proof that either he did it or the bimbos are lying. i've got a can of gasoline and my lighter ready. i just need to know why i am burning shit down and whose shit is going to burn

I'd like to preface this by saying everyone in this thread is retarded, including possibly me.

I posted a thread about experiences trumping possessions and got basically unified response that everyone is a provincial hermit who loves materials. So i wouldn't really rely on anyone here's perception of Americas standing in the racist department. America is one of the least racist places you can possibly go. We just talk about it out in the open.

I'd like to preface this by saying everyone in this thread is retarded, including possibly me.

I posted a thread about experiences trumping possessions and got basically unified response that everyone is a provincial hermit who loves materials. So i wouldn't really rely on anyone here's perception of Americas standing in the racist department. America is one of the least racist places you can possibly go. We just talk about it out in the open.

t1larg.coleman.courtesy.jpg

But prior to this rape business coming out, who didn't like Bill Cosby? I never paid too much attention to him, but I have long been under the impression he was one of the most beloved men in America. Could anyone really have been put out by his telling black youth to shape up? It seems to me he was just stating the obvious, and he could do it as a highly successful, enormously popular black man.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slat..._interview_in_exchange_for_spiking_story.html

Bill Cosby Gave Interview to National Enquirer in Exchange for Spiking Story
By Daniel Politi

Bill Cosby agreed to sit down with the National Enquirer in 2005 in exchange for the tabloid promising not to publish an interview with a former model who said the comedian had assaulted her in the mid-1980s. Cosby acknowledged the move under oath in 2005, according to the New York Times, which cites previously sealed court documents. “I would give them an exclusive story, my words,” Cosby said in a deposition. In exchange, the Enquirer “would not print the story of—print Beth’s story,” the comedian allegedly added, referring to Beth Ferrier.

During the deposition, Cosby allegedly acknowledged that he feared another account of sexual abuse would give more credibility to the accusations by Andrea Constand, a Temple University staff member who alleged the comedian had drugged and molested her. The Times cites the back-and-forth:

“Did you ever think that if Beth Ferrier’s story was printed in The National Enquirer, that that would make the public believe that maybe Andrea was also telling the truth?” he was asked.
“Exactly,” he replied.
Neither the Enquirer nor Cosby’s lawyers commented on the story.

Earlier this week, the New York Post’s Page Six claimed that Cosby leaked a story about his daughter’s battle with drug and alcohol addiction to the Enquirer in exchange for the tabloid killing a story about the comedian “swinging with Sammy Davis Jr. And some showgirls in Las Vegas.” The Post's Richard Johnson cited an unnamed former Enquirer reporter as his source for the claim.

He's a piece of shit, and most pieces of shit are pretty much the same under the hood.

So you equate adulterers and rapists? While I don't condone adultery, I hardly think it's comparable to rape. Some of the most beloved, iconic figures in recent American history were well-known adulterers: Franklin D. Roosevelt, Dwight D. Eisenhower, John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King. Some might wish to add Bill Clinton to this list. I don't much care for him, but he is popular.

So you equate adulterers and rapists? While I don't condone adultery, I hardly think it's comparable to rape. Some of the most beloved, iconic figures in recent American history were well-known adulterers: Franklin D. Roosevelt, Dwight D. Eisenhower, John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King. Some might wish to add Bill Clinton to this list. I don't much care for him, but he is popular.

I am not saying you equate them, I am saying that the moral fabric that makes up a person is compromised in both instances, that being "the same". People who cheat are usually pretty crappy people when you peel back the charisma and popularity.

I don't think that is necessarily true. There are all sorts of marriages, and ideas of fidelity.

I don't think rape is socially acceptable in any circle of modern life.

Cheating by definition is done outside the bounds of acceptable to the party being cheated on. Otherwise, it's not a cheating event. It's sex outside of a marriage. If you are ok with it and it's clearly understood, then you can't necessarily call it cheating.

Rape has been and acceptable in some social circles, for example honor rape still exists. And historically droit de seigneur: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Droit_du_seigneu.

Lastly, in the past there is overwhelming evidence of rape and pillage by invaders across many cultures. It was socially accepted that part of the spoils going to the victors was raping the village women.

So who is ok with honor rape? Obviously not the victim. Most non Islamic societies are probably not ok with it either. This brings up the question of who does an act have to be accepted by to be considered acceptable?

Also you linked a non existing page.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Droit_du_seigneur

There are people out that that participate in it, so obviously those that do feel it's all fine. Not all Christians believe abortion is a sin, so Muslims that are against the practice is irrelevant. It's about those that do believe in it or practice it.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/goatsandso...er-ordered-the-rape-of-a-14-year-old-in-india --> here we are talking about an entire village that did nothing to stop it.

This thing about morality is that it's all relative. Religions muddy that water, but it remains a personal journey.

There are people out there who eat other people, so obviously those that do feel it's all fine.
There are people out there who fuck and get fucked by horses, so obviously those that do feel it's all fine.
If morality is relative than I can kill people and be moral, so long as I feel that way - right?

Saying that morality is relative is a fallacious statement, there is more in the equation then the feelings of people doing the actions. I gave the example of the rape victim not feeling it was fine, what makes the feelings of the rapist more important than the victim when discussing morality?

If you are a hermit in the woods and occasionally slip down into society, snatch a person, eat him, and never interact with another human, and believe it's just and right, than in the mind of that person it is. Society may not agree, but that gets fragmented as you explore opinion by opinion. Now we have laws, but laws are not a moral code. There is no cheating on a girlfriend law, etc.

There is individual morality, community morality, national morality, etc, but they are all relative based on the group in question.

In your last sentence, and from the link on the honor rape, the community allowed the act to continue, so the inference you draw is that individual and community morality sanctioned the act, this has nothing to do with feelings or who is hurt. It's about a person or communities decisions about what is acceptable within themselves.

Cheating by definition is done outside the bounds of acceptable to the party being cheated on. Otherwise, it's not a cheating event. It's sex outside of a marriage. If you are ok with it and it's clearly understood, then you can't necessarily call it cheating.

Rape has been and acceptable in some social circles, for example honor rape still exists. And historically droit de seigneur: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Droit_du_seigneu.

Lastly, in the past there is overwhelming evidence of rape and pillage by invaders across many cultures. It was socially accepted that part of the spoils going to the victors was raping the village women.

It's cheating when framed with the general definition of monogamous marriage.

Anyway, I specifically said modern society. If you consider any of those societies modern than we aren't really going to agree.

Also, moral relativism isn't really a thing. And I say this as basically an amoral person.

It's cheating when framed with the general definition of monogamous marriage.

Anyway, I specifically said modern society. If you consider any of those societies modern than we aren't really going to agree.

Also, moral relativism isn't really a thing. And I say this as basically an amoral person.

Most marriages are structured to be monogamous.

If those societies live in today's age, they are living in modern times. They may be backwards from your perspective, but that's a value judgement on your part and does not reflect their beliefs. The fact is it has survived.

There are 2 kinds of moral relativism, first there is the philosophical concept, and it elaborates on differences in judgments between different people and groups. The other type is the idea that people's moral boundaries are malleable depending on circumstances, where for example a guy decides "I'm breaking up with my GF" but hasn't told her yet so that he can fuck a girl with a clean conscience, then afterwards "gets back together". Its a rather ridiculous example, but happens, and highlights the concept.

Most marriages are structured to be monogamous.

If those societies live in today's age, they are living in modern times. They may be backwards from your perspective, but that's a value judgement on your part and does not reflect their beliefs. The fact is it has survived.

Most are, no question. You just can't talk in absolutes though because some certainly aren't.

To the second part, uh, no. If they still practice customs of the previous couple millennia they aren't "modern", they just happen to exist currently. That isn't the same thing. It has nothing to do with values, it's just objective fact.

Most are, no question. You just can't talk in absolutes though because some certainly aren't.

To the second part, uh, no. If they still practice customs of the previous couple millennia they aren't "modern", they just happen to exist currently. That isn't the same thing. It has nothing to do with values, it's just objective fact.

Moderns times = now. I doesn't mean modern thinking or sensibilities which is a value judgement. Yes, its not the same thing.

Moderns times = now. I doesn't mean modern thinking or sensibilities which is a value judgement. Yes, its not the same thing.
I said modern society. It means one with modern practices. I made no judgement on the morality of the practices one way or another. There are objectively modern practices, again that's fact, not judgement.

I said modern society. It means one with modern practices. I made no judgement on the morality of the practices one way or another. There are objectively modern practices, again that's fact, not judgement.

Yes, but labeling something modern is a value judgement. It's your view of modern, just like it's a honor raper's view of morality.

Did I hear this last one right? Some 15 y.o. girl went to a party at the Playboy mansion and gave Bill a handjob. 40 yrs later, realizes it was rape.
:omgrunanimation:

Tres mas chicas:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...21-503cc7efed9e_story.html?wprss=rss_homepage
Three more Bill Cosby accusers come forward, this time with the assistance of lawyer Gloria Allred

By Paul Farhi December 3 at 7:06 PM
Three more women came forward on Wednesday to accuse Bill Cosby of sexual assault, this time with celebrity lawyer Gloria Allred in tow.

At a news conference in Los Angeles orchestrated by Allred, the women told what have become familiar stories about the legendary comedian and entertainer. Two said Cosby established a relationship with them, lured them to a private locale, drugged them and then sexually molested them. The third said Cosby, 77, pursued her aggressively and groped her at a restaurant bar.

Among the accusers was Beth Ferrier, who has been previously identified as a friendly witness in a 2005 civil lawsuit filed by a Pennsylvania woman, Andrea Constand, against Cosby. Constand’s lawsuit, alleging sexual assault by Cosby, was settled before Ferrier and 12 other “Jane Does” could testify in Constand’s behalf.

In the news conference at Allred’s law office, Ferrier said she was an aspiring model and actress in the mid-1980s who had had a months-long affair with Cosby. A few weeks after she ended the relationship, Ferrier said, Cosby called her at her home in Denver and asked her to meet him after his stand-up show at a local club.

Cosby greeted her backstage and gave her a cappuccino, she said. She quickly felt dizzy and nauseous and then blacked out, Ferrier said. She alleged that she woke up several hours later, alone in her car, with her clothing and undergarments disheveled.

“I believe Mr. Cosby drugged me and sexually assaulted me that night,” Ferrier told the news conference.

Cosby and his representatives have steadfastly maintained his innocence in the face of nearly two dozen accusations of sexual assault between the mid-1960s and 2004. Most of the allegations have become public only in the past month, prompting broadcasters, club owners and colleges to sever ties with Cosby.

Allred, a self-described “feminist lawyer” and a well-known TV pundit on legal matters, proposed that Cosby waive the statute of limitations on the assault claims and face a trial, or put $100 million into a fund to compensate victims based on a review of each claim by retired judges.

“There are many people suffering out there,” said Allred, who said she has “lost count” of the number of women who have contacted her office to claim abuse by Cosby. “Many you’ve heard from in the past month and many more you may hear from in the future. . . . Let’s end the nightmare for everyone and start a process to begin the healing.”

One of the new accusers, identified only as Chelan, said she was a 17-year-old aspiring model when she met Cosby while she was working at the Las Vegas Hilton. He invited her to his room on the promise of meeting a representative of the Ford modeling agency, she said. While there, he gave her two shots of amaretto and a “blue pill” that she said immobilized her. She said she passed out as Cosby began sexually assaulting her on a bed.

When she came to many hours later, she recalled Cosby telling her, “Daddy says wake up!’”

The third woman, Helen Hayes, said Cosby groped her while she was attending Clint Eastwood’s celebrity tennis tournament in Pebble Beach, Calif., in 1973. “He approached me from behind [at a restaurant] and reached over my shoulder and grabbed my right breast,” she said.

On Tuesday, a woman from Southern California, Judith Huth, filed a sexual battery lawsuit against Cosby, claiming that he molested her in 1974 in a bedroom of the Playboy Mansion in Los Angeles when she was 15 years old. Huth’s claim may not be subject to the same statute of limitations that make it impossible for other alleged victims to file suits. Under California law, adults who allege they suffered sexual abuse as children can file suit within three years of when they discover the abuse caused significant psychological trauma.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom