Bill Cosby-There Was More Than Jello in That Pudding!

Does she really need to say:

"....I have crossed paths with Cosby only once, when my husband, a highly successful Oscar-winning film executive and producer, introduced me to him,”

You were with your husband.

Would she have said "when my husband, a unsuccessful bird groomer and midget, introduced me to him"?

The year we landed on the moon and had Woodstock. Let me get my calculator out to see how long ago that was.
46 years! Had a baby girl been conceived, it would already be menopausal.
“I have no plans to sue, I don’t want or need money. I have no plans for a press conference or for doing any interviews,” she added.
What, did someone ask about that? Me thinks thou doest protest too much.

Last edited:
Crackwhores should not be rounded up off the streets. They are victims of horny johns drugging them!
Also, y'all are racists for saying that a black man might've done something wrong.

Crackwhores should not be rounded up off the streets. They are victims of horny johns drugging them!
Also, y'all are racists for saying that a black man might've done something wrong.

He himself apologized for doing something wrong. We are just reporting the facts that he wanted to keep suppressed."

He painted his relationship with Ms. Constand as one of mentor and mentee, casting himself in the role of an experienced guide and offering her the benefit of his contacts, fame and experience.

At times he described becoming frustrated after Ms. Constand failed to follow his advice, such as when he wanted her to pursue her interest in sports broadcasting by calling someone and she did not. “Here’s a mentor, Bill Cosby, who is in the business, Bill Cosby, who happens to know something about what to do and Andrea is not picking up on it,” he said.
Look at this obscenely biased reporting. Painted, casting. Like it's fake. Then the facts immediately show a genuine interest in being the experienced guide and mentor.
Yet the association endured for a few years, until one night at his Pennsylvania home, when Ms. Constand said Mr. Cosby drugged and molested her.

Mr. Cosby said he gave her one and a half tablets of Benadryl to relieve stress, they kissed and had sexual contact
So let's employ Occam's razor. Two interpretations:
  1. Rich influential man invests years of mentoring in hopes of getting to bang a young woman once. And drugs are still required.
  2. Two people working toward common goal get close and eventually lose inhibitions. Regret ensues, allergy medication gets blamed.
The first scenario makes no sense. If you're gonna drug somebody, why wait? Why invest all this time? The second scenario is as old as the hills, humdrum, and one most have probably experienced.

35 Cosby Accusers Come Forward, Are Photographed For New York 

1358352336197529958.jpg

I hear that the number of Cosby accusers has risen to about 50.

The thought has occurred to me that if someone had taken a poll of white Americans 25 years ago about who their most beloved African-American men were, both Bill Cosby and O.J. Simpson would have to be up near the top of the list. This strikes me as sort of sad. Blacks, particularly black men, have enough problems. With "role models" like those guys, who needs enemies?

That's interesting. I just read a columnist addressing Ta-Nehisi Coates' Between the World and Me which before today was completely unknown to me; the text and author. I'm positive the presence of poor role models and any subsequent negative effects wrought on blacks will still be pinned on whites, or frankly any ethnicity other than blacks. Another cycle of talk shows & social media commentary on white guilt and repentance will surface, and then again found wanting.

It's a mistrial! American justice - envy of the world for black defendants.

Cosby was seriously respected back in the 80s in the UK. The Cosby Show transcended race and it was the ideal of how to raise a middle class family, black, white, Hispanic, or whatever. His background was educational, that stuff in the 70s. A shame that he had ended up so badly exposed, justified of course. I preferred the Huxtable family version of Bill Cosby.

The jam session album he did with Quincy Jones is good as well.

It is a tragedy that someone who commanded serious respect for his race, has fallen so low.

Prosecutors say they will push for a new trial. Is this a case of we keep trying until we get the verdict we want with the "right" jury?

Prosecutors say they will push for a new trial. Is this a case of we keep trying until we get the verdict we want with the "right" jury?

A mistrial is not a verdict; Cosby is neither guilty nor innocent based on this outcome. He can be retried to reach a verdict or guilt or innocence and after that either side can appeal that verdict.

I always held Bill Cosby as a man who was on a mission to maintain respect for his race. I also agreed with his musings on jazz and rap.

It would be great if he could make a comeback and legitimately be proved as innocent. Of course, if he's really guilty, then....

Realistically he might settle for being reformed.

Never liked him.
Never was a fan.
Never found him funny.
Never liked how he was critical of other comics(see a young Eddie Murphy.)
Never like how he thought he could speak for how he wanted young African Americans to act..

UP UNTIL NOW
AL TOP

amazing vintage cashmere game too

Never liked him.
Never was a fan.
Never found him funny.
Never liked how he was critical of other comics(see a young Eddie Murphy.)
Never like how he thought he could speak for how he wanted young African Americans to act..

UP UNTIL NOW
AL TOP

amazing vintage cashmere game too

this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom