Clothing Deals Of The Week

For SVB:

36726963np_14_f.jpg

CT is doing 3 shirts shipped for $109 again, but you need to go to the site on a virginal browser via a search engine.

15% off any item at Hank's Clothing. Filson, Barbour, Carhart, Schott, etc. Code: Summer15

Last edited:
I've not bought anything from The Knottery, has anyone here? These squares for $35 are very versatile to my eye of a nice blended fabric. I could see owning one or two of these (for a third of the price of a Drake's tie and $10 less than the least expensive Kent Wang's) and not needing another pocket square, save for white linen. Thoughts?

ps_2_1_grande.png

I have 2 of their knit ties, which are pretty commonly recommended on SF. Those new squares are a pretty clear rip-off of the Drake's style (not a bad thing) in wool/silk. I would have bought that one already, but the colors are similar to my KW Great Wave. Thinking about the grey/green one though.

I'm thinking the above and the green one and I'd be set for squares actually. I have heard mixed reviews of their ties, though one has to worry more about tie being well made.

I've not bought anything from The Knottery, has anyone here?

Interesting - it looks as though The Knottery has really improved in the past year or two, as their used to be cheap, and they looked like it, too. However, that pocket square looks very decent and I've read some good things about their newer ties, too.

I agree with Journeyman Journeyman . I have a couple things from them and it ain't bad at all. I would certainly like to get to their level with my shop.

Who is making their shirts for them do you think? Made in USA ocbd's with proper lengh collar points in what I can only presume would be a slim fit.

Also, they're releasing felt wool "crushable" hats for winter for those of us who's douchebaggery know's no bounds.

This is on their instagram. Provided it is of reasonable demensions.....

11906407_1487349261559513_318860243_n(1).jpg

Come to my pocket square store, I'll give you free squares with any purchase!

Your squares, while nicely executed, are not something I'd purchase simply because I have a cotton square or two which I never use as they aren't the optimal material, in my mind. When you get some blended fabrics or all linen, I'll buy one. Regardless, I am sure there is a healthy market for them and I wish you great success.

If the watch weren't so damn ugly I would've read it.

Trigger warn clothing deals for Leit Arn and Colc next time. :fadancing:

BOGO - Men's Adjustable Cedar Shoe Tree (Order Qty 1 = 2 Pairs)
Ends 9/21
For each pair of Adjustable Shoe Trees you add to your cart,
we will automatically add a second pair to your shipment FREE.

Example:
When you purchase QTY 1 for $19.95, you will automatically receive 2 pairs in your shipment. (reg. $39.90 - You save $19.95)
When you purchase QTY 2 for $39.90, you will automatically receive 4 pairs in your shipment. (reg. $79.80 - You save $39.90)
When you purchase QTY 3 for $59.85, you will automatically receive 6 pairs in your shipment. (reg. $119.70 - You save $59.85)
And so on....

Order as many pair as you like. For each pair that you order, you will automaticallly receive a second free pair in your shipment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom